What's new

D/ED Melbourne Day - Nina Fairlie - Your TRs suck

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Funny how things happen.....

Just today I posted a thread saying how I don't give Scientology any thought any more and haven't for some time.

Not 2 hours after posting that thread I'm at parent-teacher interviews with my ex-husband (father of our daughter) and who do we see walk in with her son.....the D/ED for Melbourne Day Org - Nina Fairlie.

She saw us but pretended she didn't and carefully kept her back to us as much as possible. As we moved around the room from teacher to teacher Nina made sure that she didn't look at us. It was Not-isness at its finest.

After we finished with the last teacher I took a look around the room to see if I could see her but I couldn't. I figured she must have finished up with her interviews & left. So we headed to the front door to leave.

Something caught my attention in the foyer & I stopped for a few seconds to look. Low & behold who barrels past us at warp speed but Nina & her son. "Nina! Hi!" I call out to her. She pauses briefly but keeps going.

"All that tech & you still can't confront me" I say loudly enough for her to hear it as she rushed to the door.

She stopped & turned around. Her face resembled a bulldog chewing a wasp. She was flushed & agitated.

In a trembling voice she says bravely "Oh honey, I don't need to confront you. I don't like you very much".

"Oh" I say " But your TRs aren't very good at all. Where are your social TRs?"

"I don't need social TRs" she says and again heads for the door at top speed.

"Wow! That's a Clear!" I say loudly enough for her to hear me. I got no response to that.

So I'm chuckling away to myself and head for my car. I get in and set the Sat Nav for home. Just as I'm about to reverse out who comes up to the car next to me & gets in? Yep Nina and her son.

She was visibly shaking at this point so I decided to leave it alone.

I just want Nina to know that I do not feel confronted and I do not feel shattered.

Maybe it's time for yet another retread of the PTS/SP course Nina :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Funny how things happen.....

Just today I posted a thread saying how I don't give Scientology any thought any more and haven't for some time.

Not 2 hours after posting that thread I'm at parent-teacher interviews with my ex-husband (father of our daughter) and who do we see walk in with her son.....the D/ED for Melbourne Day Org - Nina Fairlie.

She saw us but pretended she didn't and carefully kept her back to us as much as possible. As we moved around the room from teacher to teacher Nina made sure that she didn't look at us. It was Not-isness at its finest.

After we finished with the last teacher I took a look around the room to see if I could see her but I couldn't. I figured she must have finished up with her interviews & left. So we headed to the front door to leave.

Something caught my attention in the foyer & I stopped for a few seconds to look. Low & behold who barrels past us at warp speed but Nina & her son. "Nina! Hi!" I call out to her. She pauses briefly but keeps going.

"All that tech & you still can't confront me" I say loudly enough for her to hear it as she rushed to the door.

She stopped & turned around. Her face resembled a bulldog chewing a wasp. She was flushed & agitated.

In a trembling voice she says bravely "Oh honey, I don't need to confront you. I don't like you very much".

"Oh" I say " But your TRs aren't very good at all. Where are your social TRs?"

"I don't need social TRs" she says and again heads for the door at top speed.

"Wow! That's a Clear!" I say loudly enough for her to hear me. I got no response to that.

So I'm chuckling away to myself and head for my car. I get in and set the Sat Nav for home. Just as I'm about to reverse out who comes up to the car next to me & gets in? Yep Nina and her son.

She was visibly shaking at this point so I decided to leave it alone.

I just want Nina to know that I do not feel confronted and I do not feel shattered.

Maybe it's time for yet another retread of the PTS/SP course Nina :biggrin:

LOL

At least she has her "shatter" tech in on one flow (zero).

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
''

Hi Nina . . .

14709405897_b109f51571_o.jpg

RogerB

Crusader
Luvvit!

It is quite amazing how they cave themselves in when they come into contact with us "SP's" . . . you can watch them visibly collapse their presence and their faces age by about a thousand years as they try to get away from experiencing us.

Talk about stupid tech they are operating on!

It's quite dull actually, when you think about it. Here they are saying they have the answer to it all with their ability "to confront" and Hubb's saying the two rules for happy living being to ability to experience anything and to cause only those things others can easily experience . . . . and what do we have in these poor, very afraid Beings? They collapse themselves in their effort to not experience our presence!!!

Quite NUTS!

R

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Luvvit!

It is quite amazing how they cave themselves in when they come into contact with us "SP's" . . . you can watch them visibly collapse their presence and their faces age by about a thousand years as they try to get away from experiencing us.

Talk about stupid tech they are operating on!

It's quite dull actually, when you think about it. Here they are saying they have the answer to it all with their ability "to confront" and Hubb's saying the two rules for happy living being to ability to experience anything and to cause only those things others can easily experience . . . . and what do we have in these poor, very afraid Beings? They collapse themselves in their effort to not experience our presence!!!

Quite NUTS!

R

LOL

Like this?

Helena Kobrin

OSA Lawyer

helenakobrin.jpg

This photo is stapled to the inside front cover
of every one of her auditing folders with a note
to every D of P, auditor and examiner handling her case:

SPECIAL BRIEFING MEMO
The terminal you are handling is Helena Kobrin,
a senior OSA executive and church lawyer. As
such, she has access to extremely sensitive and confidential
information. During any metered action, if Helena
originates: "Back off, I'm not talking about that shit!"
you should carefully check for EP and end off.
The above photo depicts Helena's indicators
when she is F/Ning with VGI's.

Lone Star

Crusader
This reminds me of the Rathbun Appeals Court hearing this past April, the one concerning whether Slappy had to be deposed or not.

As Derek and I were walking up the stairs I saw the Austin DSA Cathy Norman ahead of us, the one who had been staking out all of the other court hearings. I say, "Hey there's our friend!" She turns around probably thinking that I really was a friend, sees us and practically flies up the steps and turns right in an evasive maneuver to get away from us. LOL...

But little did she know that turning right led her into a dead end. The courtroom was to the left. She had no escape. No doors, no bathrooms, no cubby hole of any kind. LOL... So she just continued to look down trying to "not-is" us, as you say. LOL...

Hey, how about trying to "as-is" the SPs! There's an idea! LOL..

This is the DSA. Supposedly hatted up on OSA tactics. I would think that they are the masters at "confronting and shattering suppression." LOL...

exthetan

Patron
Maybe Nina was shaking and quivering at the thought of tendering a KR on herself and enduring another round of gang bang sec checks and conditions trips requiring asset stripping for having been contaminated by a wicked "SP". :eyeroll:

Reminds me of a line from the TV series Once Upon a Time - "You may be evil but I am WICKED!"

Goodonya Emma

freethinker

Sponsor
She's gonna have her kid get a wog education? I guess ED pay these days isn't up to snuff.

What happens if your kid and her kid get along? Does she have to disconnect from her kid or does she Harden Him The Fuck Up with PTS/SP tech? :duh: