ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Letterman, 40-year Scientologist, in 'Going Clear'..

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Smurf, Apr 7, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

[video=youtube;k55wp2UNG_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k55wp2UNG_M[/video]

2. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Free advertising for "Going Clear."

They can't all be gems.

His writers will do better next time.

3. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I never cared for Letterman and Paul Shaffer needs to keep his mouth shut. He's a very annoying person.
    But! On the upside anything to slam and expose the truth about the cult is good!

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

Pretty funny....

I know Letterman is an acquired taste....but at least he doesn't make potty humor jokes all the time like Leno did.....

5. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I love Letterman.

Leno, nuh-uh.

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOLOLOL

Both comedy bits he did (2 different shows) on Scientology totally bombed! Simply awful, not funny, no understanding of what is funny about Scientology, not even a clue what the spoof was supposed to be about! LOL

But i love that he and his writers went for it anyways!

Any suppression is good suppression. Atta boy Dave. Keep 'em comin'!

7. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Letterman is retiring, his last show is next month. I'm pleased he doesn't care if he alienates Travolta, Cruise and other Scientologists. Better late than never. Yes, as Leland says he is an acquired taste. I grew up watching and liking his show. In his own way he is approving of and recommending "Going Clear" to his fans.

8. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron