ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott -More Truth Revealed and Realities uncovered

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by rockyslammer, Apr 14, 2011.

1. rockyslammer

rockyslammer Patron

More Truth Revealed and Realities uncovered - David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott and more. Part 1

As always the truth and reality I reveal are mine. It's funny isn't it that when many people observe the same thing their description of it varies?

This will be tl:dr so I warn you!! I don't make that many posts because I don't have the inclination or the time and I also try hard not to upset the children (new exe's).

I apologise if I judge people or criticise someone. I am not a perfect person and never have been and never will be. Accordingly I don't usually judge others. However I feel an exception coming on!

There is a bit of a rage going on at the moment regarding David Mayo and others going on over at that "Higher" place. Most of it just character assassination by people who know nothing or by those that want to justify their own actions. I would post over "there" but I am generally persona non grata in that strictly controlled environment.

Now, as it happens, I DO know things........ and I want to set some records straight. I don't know everything certainly but more than most, I suspect. I don't want to re-write what others have done so I won't be including any "he said - she saids" here. You can always go over the the M and M site if you wish.

The history as it appears to me:- Sometime in 1982 (or thereabouts - I'm not good with dates and I can't be bothered looking them up) David Miscavidge appeared to stage a coup, at the top of scientology, and fucked over the Mission Holders AND David Mayo. A whole lot of good sincere scientologists all over the world woke up to the fact that their religion had been taken over by a madman. So we all left the cof$ - either noisily or quietly. Having now left we all wanted to carry on with our religion - so what to do? We organised groups and started taking stock. We were all definitely stuck on "standard tech" and it seemed vitally important to have the "real" materials. Most of it was available except the OT and NOTs materials.

Unbeknowns to anyone, Robin Scott, Morag Bellmain and Ron Lawley walked into Denmark AO in their old sea org uniforms and demanded to see their NOTs materials. They staff in Denmark crapped themselves and complied. The gang of three then walked out with one set of each OT level and returned to the UK with them.

Upon their return to East Grinstead they walked into my office on EG High Street and asked me to photocopy everything many times. It was a complete shock to say the least. I then spent many many hours copying everything. I was a good little scientologist at that time and I didn't read the OT levels I hadn't done even though they were in my hands. I was OT4.

At that time I was handling the communications, in the UK, for David Mayo's AAC in Santa Barbara. Harvey Haber and I were in frequent communication. Just after this "freeing" of the NOTs materials I traveled to Santa Barbara and the AAC and stayed with Harvey and Donna Haber. A wonderful couple. At about the same time Steve Bisbey (then Morag's partner in love and in delivering scientology services) was also at Santa Barbara, also visiting the AAC.

The cof$ made a great deal out of this. I was subpoenad to testify against David Mayo because they seemed to think I had couriered a set of NOT's packs to him. I hadn't. After I finished the photocopying I handed every set (even the spoilt copies) back to Morag, Steve and Ron - I can't remember Robin being there - I think he went back to Scotland. Besides, Harvey had explicitly had asked me NOT to commit any crimes and to be squeaky clean as the cof$ would surely find out and use it against me/them. I have never seen or touched any cof$ materials since the time I copied them. However they didn't/don't believe me.

Steve Bisbey DID tell me he took a set of packs to Santa Barbara with the intention of delivering then to David Mayo. Steve told me that Mayo refused them emphatically and I believe that. Steve left the packs with someone else in California, he said. It is probable that Mayo did receive a set of packs at some point sent "anonymously". I can't verify that or not.

Eventually, Robin, Morag and Ron were caught by the cof$ mainly because they celebrated very noisily. I remember getting champagne poisoning! So they all faced legal proceedings in Denmark. At that time the cof$ tried to bribe Robin Scott with being let off his prison sentence (or the remainder of it) if he would implicate me in taking the packs to Mayo. Now whatever Robin has or hasn't done later with regard to growing cannabis in the UK and his second trip to prison, he has always been an honourable person. I thank him deeply for not accepting the cof$'s bribes.

Whilst I was at the AAC in Santa Barbara I witnessed the most awful attempt at intimidation by the cof$ against the AAC, it's members and it's staff. Private eyes were everywhere, following openly, driving in an openly intimidatery manner, gatecrashing private homes where David was talking - you couldn't make this stuff up and have people believe you. I have some photos that show PI's here, there and everywhere.

Whether David Mayo claimed he wrote most of NOTs I have no knowledge of. However it seems he was right there when it was all put together. He appears to have said in Court documents that he did. Well in Court the "truth" sometimes gets embellished or maybe he did have a major part in them. Who knows and at this moment in time who cares??

The thing is - at that time it was patently obvious scientology had been hijacked by David Miscavidge. Those with half an ounce of integrity left and a whole lot of others didn't. Those at the top certainly knew what was going on and many (not naming names!) were instrumental in the savage attack on David Mayo and others. Therefore it is my belief that these very same people who now attack David Mayo are disingenuous and hypocritical, but I'm not naming names am I?.

David Mayo and his crew had the guts to walk out on scientology and start up their own worldwide network of scientology service providers. Long before the age of the internet, long before any help by way of Anonymouses, long before any help from anywhere except those who had the balls to leave their "eternity". David Mayo and his crew fought the most savage attack that scientology has thrown against anyone with the odd possible one or two exceptions. As a result of the dirty tricks and legal suits the AAC Santa Barbara closed its doors. However David Mayo and his backers did fight back in the courts and as a consequence the cof$ paid David to "go away". He took the money and to be blunt so would I.

There is a whole package of backstabbing over "there" accusing Mayo of leaving the fight and disappearing. One of the "M's" even said he had had similar treatment from the cof$ as Mayo had. Bollocks!! Not anywhere near the truth.

I'm off to bed now so part 2 maybe tomorrow. I have plenty more to say. All questions answered and non avoided!

regards
    Martin

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Excellent! Moar - and pics please.

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thanks Martin. Looking forward to Part 2.

Paul

4. All this history is interesting and certainly entertaining but the fact of the the matter is, if David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott, Marty Rathbun ... and anyone else who has left the cult and still hasn't figured out the con game of Scientology, does not have their shit together plan and simple. They are all either chumps who have been taken for a ride, or con men themselves.

The idiots who are following Marty Rathbun 'the latest savior of Scientology' are no different than the idiots who followed David Mayo, Bill Robertson, and all the others saviors before him. ... and yes they are idiots.

5. fortymarriedandbalding

fortymarriedandbalding Patron with Honors

If this is true, just more evidence showing what a naive fool LRH really was.

Seems he was far more gullible than the average Joe, unable to judge the worth of a man (or woman in the case of his wife) thus putting DM in a position where he could do this.

And in the end LRH just laid down and died, lacking the capacity to retake control of CoS and set things right.

And all those OTs certified when LRH was in charge of the tech – what did they do? They just let this happen.

Making the able more able my arse.

6. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

Thanks Martin. I await your next post.

7. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Hi Martin!

Did you know our very own Mike Laws was running the operation against the AAC for RTC?

Hay Mike - Do you know Martin?

Martin do you know Mike?

(Possibly a mating here!)

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Thanks, Martin. Looking forward to more. :thumbsup:

9. Mike Laws

Mike Laws Patron Meritorious

Alan,

I was not and have never said I was running the ops against the AAC and Mayo et. all, I was part of the team, Data and CIC, and I ran one or two small ops based on the book "Black Boomerang". I was in the thick of it, but not at a management level. I would debrief missions coming in, compile reports, analize data, etc. Much of my work was around trying to "detect and alert of infiltration" into the orgs. Jesse Prince had me set up and operate the "Reports Officer RTC" post as part of this.

Martin,

Though I viewed this period as a brand new RTC recruit (arrived in 83, 18 or 19 years old), and with my perspective on now being out, your Part 1 seems pretty precise and accurate and unbiased.

10. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

What is Data, CIC, and "Black Boomerang"?

11. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

ZACKLY RIGHT!!

12. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

GUARDIAN ORDER

GO 1314 9 September 1974

Info Bureau only

CONFIDENTIAL
    INTELLIGENCE COURSE

PART C - INTERNSHIP UNDER DIRECTOR OF COLLECTIONS

[..]

-8-

SECTION 4 - COVERT DATA COLLECTION

Date started _______________________ Date completed ______________________

BOOKS: To be read in student's own time

Black Boomerang __________

Science of Survival __________

http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/ic_conts.htm

BLACK BOOMERANG by Sefton Delmer

THE WORLD WAR 2 TOP SECRET BRITISH BLACK PROPAGANDA OPERATION.
    This is the true story of The British Black Propaganda Operation in World War Two.
    http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20071208005337/http://www.seftondelmer.co.uk/

Sefton Delmer
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

Sefton Delmer (1958)Denis Sefton Delmer (b.24 May 1904, Berlin, Germany – 4 September 1979, Lamarsh, Essex) was a British journalist and propagandist for the British government. Fluent in German, he became friendly with Ernst Röhm who arranged for him to interview Adolf Hitler in the 1930s. During the Second World War he led a black propaganda campaign against Hitler by radio from England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefton_Delmer

13. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Martin, thanks so much for taking the time to inform us. I was really concerned when I saw all the propaganda and attacks on Mayo..... and the minimizing of what was done to him and the ACC. Shame on Marty.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  14. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

welcome Rockyslammer

Great post. Always interesting to read about the "wars" initiated by the Co$ to accomplish the "Aims of Scientology". Perhaps they are somehow related to the "founder" jumping off of 10 foot high fences.:eyeroll:

15. Veda

Veda Sponsor

'Appeared" is the right word. Miscavige was following Hubbard's orders.

From Larry Brennan:

"There was a real secret body of people directly run by Hubbard."

(Press "Control" and then "F" to find key words or dates, such as 1983.)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=90246&postcount=1

From a 1986 interview of Martin Samuels, former Mission Holder, and founder of the Delphian School, from the 'Reflections' chapter of the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?' http://www.amazon.com/reader/0942637577?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=sib_dp_pt :

"Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.

"The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...

"And of course the next person thinks he or she is immune. Of course, now Hubbard is dead, so we won't see that pattern particularly repeated, except inasmuch as we'll see the Church hierarchy emulate and carry that pattern forward.

"The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He'd let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

"And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur, Inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he 'raped' his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.

"And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

"And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place...

"But the thing that's amazing, and to me terrifying, is the characteristic of the mind, my mind, your mind, and apparently many other people's minds, where I could buy this horseshit, where I could participate in it."

Jesse Prince, Legal Declaration, 1999: http://lermanet.com/reference/Jesse2inWoller.htm

As for Mayo taking the money, a decade long legal battle is very expensive, Mayo owed people money, and those people wanted their money back. Lawyers want to be paid, and creditors do also.

16. Mike Laws

Mike Laws Patron Meritorious

Mary gave the data on black boomerang.

CIC is an acronym for Combat Information Center. Data short for Data Department. Role to collect, sort, analize/assign priroity to information and make it avialable for Managament and evaluation use. Per hubbard, senior management was only to operate on evaluations and programs dervided from verified information in Data/CIC.

17. MostlyLurker

MostlyLurker Patron Meritorious

Mike! You may answer this question then. Someone on Marty's blog commented:
    My reply:
    Do you have knowledge of several instances of AAC plants entering the org to steal emeters and materials?

18. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Thanks for this ...

What a fascinating thread.

:yes:

Really religious sounding innit!

:happydance:

19. fortymarriedandbalding

fortymarriedandbalding Patron with Honors

Exactly - hubbard apologists want to have their cake and eat it too. Hubbard was either a very poor judge of character and incompetently ignorant of what was going on, or he knew about it. If he knew about it he either didnt care or , more likely, was calling the shots.

Was hubbard was either at cause or at effect.

20. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Great Stuff, RS...thank you.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can tell this is gonna be something real good for all of Us to read.:yes::yes:

:drama::drama:

Face:)