ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott -More Truth Revealed and Realities uncovered

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by rockyslammer, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Veda

Veda Sponsor

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Yeh, I saw that. Too bad he's not around to set him straight. Passed away in 2001. Thanks for probing Marty on that.

3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Shut up Claire.

4. Challenge

Challenge Silver Meritorious Patron

Y'all did a good thing, Robin.
    I told this Board years ago that David Mayo was not involved in the "capture" of the OT material.
    You are not the "first Independent" still standing, Robin. You might be the boldest. I joined CADA in 1954. AFAIK, CADA was the first Independent movement. I am still standing.

Chlng

5. GLH

GLH Patron

Welcome Robin, glad you're here. Wish David could be too not that it would convince some but would be great. To bad he really isn't a saint, just a person with values, which for some is a failed purpose. lol And now that we all have really painted a bulls eye on our selves, not that we hadn't already, I hope this discussion continues and also waiting with baited breath for Jesse's next post.

6. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

pop corn

CHICK FIGHT !

[​IMG]

7. ethicsbait

ethicsbait Patron

You said it rhill:thumbsup:

8. ethicsbait

ethicsbait Patron

I really appreciate your personal accounts and also your opinion face, thanks. :thumbsup:

9. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

I have to admit I was surprised at his last answer, where I asked him whether he got the "alcoholic" part from a Church of Scientology's "dead agent" pack. I have to say I really thought it was the case, and that asking him directly he would have been more than eager (since he really wants the "Church of Mestology's" wrongs to be exposed) to share that this was indeed based on a Church of Scientology's "dead agent" pack. But no, apparently this was only based on his "observations," and that this was relevant because the special magistrate's "alcoholism" prevented him to see through (notable squirrel) David Mayo's "lies," and that in conclusion, the NOTs are pure, genuine scriptures by Source.

10. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I think Marty has some MUs.

11. Robin Scott

Robin Scott Patron

Respect to you, Challenge!
    Love, Robin & Adrienne

12. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

deffinately

13. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Are you in the UK now Robin?

(Or on a night schedule in NZ!)

Paul

14. Robin Scott

Robin Scott Patron

Thanks, Face, and others for your very kind welcome - greatly appreciated, and good to be among intelligent observers of life and the universe!

I very much agree with this particular remark, that Marty has a problem with the Old Guard.

15. Robin Scott

Robin Scott Patron

Hi Paul - how are you, my friend?

Yes, Adrienne and I returned to the UK last month. Currently job-hunting and hoping to settle in Dorset.

Perhaps we could arrange a reunion for us all some time.

Love, Robin & Adrienne

16. MostlyLurker

MostlyLurker Patron Meritorious

Robin welcome! :hattip: .

You wrote on FB:

We want to see that video!!!

Robin and Martin, do you have other stories to tell about AAC times?

17. Dulloldfart

Hi Robin,

Fair enough. Did the earthquakes have anything to do with the repatriation?

I'm just fine and dandy, thanks.

Yeah, I'm sure a reunion will be on the cards one day. I suppose London would be the best location, then I could stay with Terril for a day or so. :)

Paul

18. Robin Scott

Robin Scott Patron

Paul - the earthquakes were somewhat after the fact in our case. The real reason we returned, ironically, is because I didn't qualify for permanent residence in New Zealand - because I was deported from Denmark in 1984 over the NOTs materials! But we had a great four years in NZ, and are delighted to be back home in good old Blighty.

Love, R & A

19. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Ferris

Do you suspect OSA involvement ? I know that Micheal Ferret erm Ferris guy got really butthurt by the commission hearings in Australia.

20. Dulloldfart

Oh. I didn't know about that. Yes, irony indeed!

Paul