What's new

David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott -More Truth Revealed and Realities uncovered

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No. I think what is annoying is your arrogance and assumption that you know what's best for everyone, and that anyone who doesn't do as you would do (or say you would do) deserves to be hunted or belittled.

I think it would be great if Mike Laws posted what he knows on this thread. I also believe that if he did that, he'd be in for the usual treatement he's received here which cannot be an attractive proposition for him.

You call people out, you create strawman arguments, you berate people and stand up there on your fucking soapbox like your the Mayor of ESMB demanding people do this & do that.

It's no wonder that they don't.

All right.

It's my fault that Mike Laws does not act like the person who he claims to be.

I should have just shut up and then Mike Laws would have told us everything about the RTC effort to destroy David Mayo. Me and my arrogance destroyed it all.

Do you really think that makes sense, Emma?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
All right.

It's my fault that Mike Laws is not who he claims to be.

I should have just shut up and then Mike Laws would have told us everything about the RTC effort to destroy David Mayo. Me and my arrogance destroyed it all.

Do you really think that makes sense, Emma?

We'll never know.

It might pay you to look at your post again and see if you can count how many assumptions, accusations & strawman arguments there are in a few short sentences.

I think it's time to try a new tactic. Why don't we *ask* Mike if he's willing to tell what he knows, with the guarantee that he'd be listened to without bias, innuendo or being pre judged. This would be a new experience for him. He might be willing to talk under those conditions. I think its worth giving it a go.

"First of all, “he feels unable to post them here” demonstrates a mind that is riddled with delusion.. Fourth, neat how he appropriates “independent”. "

And my reply:

First. This is a highly censored site and if I or Robin says anything you don't want here it won't get published. How many posts of mine or Robin's have you cut? Or am I being "delusional"?

Fourth. How incorrect can you be?? The word "independent" was used way back - when you were attacking us.

Did you attempt to post it on his blog? If so, how about providing a link?

Personally, everything I attempt to post on MR's blog I post here and provide a link. That way if he does delete it, there is still an independent copy. Those topics of more general interest I also post to the scnforum.org.

BTW, Martin, if you haven't joined the scnforum I recommend that you do so. It was originally created by Geir Isene, a very intelligent & reasonable recent refugee from the church. It is now administered by The Fluff Mistress, aka "Voltaire's Child". It is a well mannered board which encourages open discussion of scientology related issues. Personal insults are strongly policed and no direct references to 'confidential materials' are allowed, although links to other sites are permitted. Apart from that anything goes.

The advantage to posting on scnforum is that many of those who are unwilling to come to esmb, nonetheless read scnforum. As long as posts are factual & civil then they are allowed. The board also allows anonymous posting. It's a great alternate route for reaching many of the people who also read MR's blog and is especially useful when you've a strong reason to believe MR wouldn't allow the post. It is an excellent place to double post important historical data for maximum web exposure. :coolwink:

http://www.scnforum.org/

Mark A. Baker

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
We'll never know.

It might pay you to look at your post again and see if you can count how many assumptions, accusations & strawman arguments there are in a few short sentences.

I think it's time to try a new tactic. Why don't we *ask* Mike if he's willing to tell what he knows, with the guarantee that he'd be listened to without bias, innuendo or being pre judged. This would be a new experience for him. He might be willing to talk under those conditions. I think its worth giving it a go.

Tell you what:

If Mike Laws starts posting in this thread, I will not post in it again until he is done. And I will not comment - even after he is done - if he says he does not want me to.

I promise.

How's that?

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Mike Laws has gone through and continues to go through a great deal of cognitive dissonance. He has shown strength by directly helping a number of ex's and never betrayed their trust in any way.

Please give him some breathing room to be himself and he will. He has already clearly stated that his thoughts and actions are independent of Marty's and he has proven that in Aus as well as distanced himself from MR quite a bit in the last year. I like the guy. He's down to earth when he's not put on the defensive. If you are genuinely interested in what he has to say, then stop putting him on the defensive.

:thumbsup:

Mike Laws can take anything I say about him and more.

Remember he is the one who told me in another thread, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me."

Mike Laws has a duty to reveal the Church's actions against David Mayo - if he really is who he says he is. He will feel that duty himself. And there is nothing I can say to make him not feel that duty and get it done - if he really is who he says he is.

If he is not who he says he is, then he will use every means possible, including playing the victim to Mean Ole Alanzo, to keep his cover intact.

Mike Laws really has no choice.

If Mike Laws is who he says he is, he will make himself known in this thread and tell us all the things we have not heard before from his experience in 6 years (1983-1989 per his own statements to me personally) of trying to destroy David Mayo for the RTC.

Give it a rest Alanzo.

Why would anyone want to answer any question of yours when you continually duck & weave any questions posed to you.

You certainly do not come across as someone who has any real interest in actually paying attention to answers when they are given.

You continually harp on with suggestions and allegations of people being not who they claim to be. Yet you fail to provide any substance behind your theories and innuendos.

Your non stop campaign is only achieving one goal of making yourself appear arrogant and rude.

Let it go and get on with your life.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Tell you what:

If Mike Laws starts posting in this thread, I will not post in it again until he is done. And I will not comment - even after he is done - if he says he does not want me to.

I promise.

How's that?

I dunno. Sounds a little petulant to me. Maybe you should ask Mike yourself?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
:thumbsup:

Give it a rest Al.

Why would anyone want to answer any question of yours when you continually duck & weave any questions posed to you.

You certainly do not come across as someone who has any real interest in actually paying attention to answers when they are given.

You continually harp on with suggestions and allegiations of people being not who they claim to be. Yet you fail to provide any substance behind your theories and innuendos.

Your non stop campaign is only achieving one goal of making yourself appear arrogant and rude.

Let it go and get on with your life.

Hi jenni, I do not remember ever really interacting with you like this.

Obviously you disagree with my point.

But can I ask: is there a question that you or anyone else has asked me that I have avoided?

Let me know and I will answer it, or find the person who can answer it for you.

Maybe we'll start another thread just for this, huh?

Here it is: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22960

Now maybe we can get this important thread back on track.

Sorry for any disruption.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Questions To Ask Alanzo!

Sounds good to me, you failed to answer almost every question I asked you on the Mike Rinder-Aussie Exes thread. I seem to recall others getting the same treatment from you.

I mentioned it a couple of times but am averse to seeing a new variation on the "CrowdSource" theme and so accept "unanswered" as an answer.

Sadly I can see both sides of this current argument. Whereas I try hard not to attack people - I like to get them space enough to come clean, I do think good old fashioned communication is the key.

Rumbustious, kick about, is only harmful if not done with soft sympathetic warmth!! Go on call me an oxyMoron!!

Dear Mike Laws,

If you would like to post anything here on the topics of the thread, I would be very interested to get the benefit of hearing about your experiences, observations, perceptions, ideas and opinions on those topics.

Yours sincerely,
Degraded Being

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Like I said: I will back out of this thread if Mike Laws appears in it.

I really really would like Mike Laws step up and shine here.

I really would like him to be my friend.

But I can not have a friend that I can not trust.

Marty gives me a one word reply!!!!!!!!!

martyrathbun09 | April 17, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Reply

First of all, “he feels unable to post them here” demonstrates a mind that is riddled with delusion. Second, I never assisinated his character or even attempted to. Third, he is living proof of what has become of old school squirrels. Fourth, neat how he appropriates “independent”. He’s mimicing as much as Miscavige these days. Birds of a feather.

------------------------------------------------------

martin ruston | April 18, 2011 at 12:46 am | Reply

“First of all, “he feels unable to post them here” demonstrates a mind that is riddled with delusion.. Fourth, neat how he appropriates “independent”. ”

First. This is a highly censored site and if I or Robin says anything you don’t want here it won’t get published. How many posts of mine or Robin’s have you cut? Or am I being “delusional”?

Fourth. How incorrect can you be?? The word “independent” was used way back – when you were attacking us.

-------------------------------------
martyrathbun09 | April 18, 2011 at 1:30 am | Reply

Victim…

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/before-you-knight-mayo/#comment-118645

I promised at to start not to do this - now I am. Damn! Cutting and pasting from that "higher" site.

However it does illustrate what happens when you are not up front and honest about things. Marty in my opinion is playing his own game (whatever that is) but it is NOT the game he pretends it to be.

He can insinuate, attack, tell untruths and so can his sycophantic friends. When called to task he evades in the most disgraceful way. Now a lot of people read his board and they CAN see that. They get that "same old feelin"! He isn't clean.

Doesn't he have enough brain cells to know that when you are in a hole you must stop digging?

If you've just left the cof$ and you want services for God's sake come to me!! I'll put you right - much better than Marty ever could - besides I'm an athiest now!

love and kisses
Martin

Did you attempt to post it on his blog? If so, how about providing a link?

Personally, everything I attempt to post on MR's blog I post here and provide a link. That way if he does delete it, there is still an independent copy. Those topics of more general interest I also post to the scnforum.org.

BTW, Martin, if you haven't joined the scnforum I recommend that you do so. It was originally created by Geir Isene, a very intelligent & reasonable recent refugee from the church. It is now administered by The Fluff Mistress, aka "Voltaire's Child". It is a well mannered board which encourages open discussion of scientology related issues. Personal insults are strongly policed and no direct references to 'confidential materials' are allowed, although links to other sites are permitted. Apart from that anything goes.

The advantage to posting on scnforum is that many of those who are unwilling to come to esmb, nonetheless read scnforum. As long as posts are factual & civil then they are allowed. The board also allows anonymous posting. It's a great alternate route for reaching many of the people who also read MR's blog and is especially useful when you've a strong reason to believe MR wouldn't allow the post. It is an excellent place to double post important historical data for maximum web exposure. :coolwink:

http://www.scnforum.org/

Mark A. Baker

Sorry

I did get it posted and a reply - see up.

I'm not one for the tech - in fact I'm well past it.

Probably not welcome on a "techy" sort of board.
Martin

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Mike Laws and Robin Scott appear to have put their differences aside:

. . . <snip> . . . Morally is different. For example, I was involved in the team that put Robin Scott in Jail for stealing the OT Materials. I have long since contacted Robin personally, discussed the matter, appologized, and been forgiven . . . <snip> . . .

. . . what a perfect opportunity we have now for the forgivness to nurture understanding via a discussion of what details can be remembered and shared with others so that we all might learn.

Tit for Tat anyone?

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/before-you-knight-mayo/#comment-118685

Ralph Hilton | April 17, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Reply

Omitted data –
“I discussed the distribution of the NOTs materials afterwards on the phone with David Mayo in California. We deferred to him as to the appropriate allocation of NOTs copies.”
What did David say back?
So at least the bs about David not being involved is put to rest – Robin admits that David was a party to it and that that he deferred to David’s decision.
I also now understand why carrion appeared from esmb to attack me.
CD – now you have truly shown your colors.

------------------------------------------------------

martin ruston | April 18, 2011 at 2:19 am | Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

“Omitted data –
“I discussed the distribution of the NOTs materials afterwards on the phone with David Mayo in California. We deferred to him as to the appropriate allocation of NOTs copies.”
What did David say back?
So at least the bs about David not being involved is put to rest – Robin admits that David was a party to it and that that he deferred to David’s decision.
I also now understand why carrion appeared from esmb to attack me.”

my reply

Oh dear 5000 hours on NOT’s with still a long way to go and you can’t read! The operative word is “afterwards”. That doesn’t mean “before” or “during”. We were ALL involved afterwards probably even you.

Sure David Mayo was joined as a party after the event. The mere fact that he was phoned regarding it does that. What’s the big deal here? I don’t get it.

By the way – we are all “carrion” – from the Latin meaning “meat”. Yes you too.

T

TheSneakster

Like I said: I will back out of this thread if Mike Laws appears in it.

I really really would like Mike Laws step up and shine here.

I really would like him to be my friend.

But I can not have a friend that I can not trust.

Well no doubt Mr. Laws feels the same way about you, Alan. :whistling:

T

TheSneakster

Mike Laws has a duty to reveal the Church's actions against David Mayo - if he really is who he says he is. He will feel that duty himself. And there is nothing I can say to make him not feel that duty and get it done - if he really is who he says he is.

Al, are you completely unaware of the buttons you push to trigger his reactions? Or are you intentionally pushing them to put him into a hard OSA persona to prove yourself right?

Mr. Stanfield is SHSBC trained. You may be sure he knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to using buttons to provoke reactions. :duh: