ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott -More Truth Revealed and Realities uncovered

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by rockyslammer, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

What part of ...

... did you fail to understand?

Mark A. Baker

2. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Great story. The bit about the HRD especially. I loved the HRD! As did so many of those who left in the '80s. :)

Mark A. Baker

3. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Martin and Robin,

I've only just caught up with this thread. Apart from the last few days, I've not been posting on ESMB for a time, and only reading a little...........Coming across your posts was like finding gold! I'm loving this stuff and can see that others are too. Thank you! :thumbsup:

I love any and all info from the Old Guard, besides, what you are giving us is a good read, so I'll be keeping an eye out for what ya post in future. :)

Go for it boys, and cheers to you both! :D
    Carmel

4. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7YAU8CTInw

Mark A. Baker

5. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

:welcome2:Robin

:welcome2:David

Great to have you both here.

:thewave:

6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

AnonKat, :eyeroll:

I feel your mania lately. You've been bouncing back & forth ESMB and Mary's blog, posting like an ex. Funny how you have never even read a Scientology book or done a service and yet you appear to know all about things like TRs and such, to make apparent educated comments.

You need to take a break from post and do some reading on the history of all that is going on. Your question shows you are uninformed and have some misunderstandings

7. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

The original schism in the CofS and the HRD were date coincident. I C/S and audit a number of Sea Org guys in Joburg at the time I did my internship. ALL of the blew the Sea Org stating that they could not both keep to the precepts and live within the S.O at the same time.

It returned self-determinism to the preclear more than any other rundown I know of.

8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I've personally given him some scientology books. He has a very eliptical sense of humour that I a friend don't always get. The post you are responding to may
    have humorous intent.

9. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

What were these books? Because it's just amazing, it appears reading these Scientology books made him align (at least some of) his views with that of the Church of Scientology. First there was his implied Church of Scientology's party line that Mayo was motivated by greed (just like any former member suing) and now he just appears overly enthusiastic and cheerful over the idea of David Mayo breaking his agreement (I suppose the Church of Scientology would also like to see David Mayo violate his agreement.)

10. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

The HRD surprised me.
    Cogs on the 8th dynamic.

11. Challenge

Challenge Silver Meritorious Patron

[QUOTE
    The main person in making this paradise ("as scientology should be") possible was David Mayo as the trusted one to procure the tech, of which none of all local involveds had enough to guarantee the future of the movement.

You are mistaken in your thought that "the locals" didn't have enuff of the materials. We had ALL the materials. That was the LA locals. I don't know where you were.
    Bent Corydon's Mission was still hanging in there when David hit the LA area. There was a booming Independent Field. I myself had begun to deliver NOTs to trusted friends who were leaving COS.
    For the record, not every practitioner in the LA field was thrilled that David had come along and sort of announced himself as THE Sr C/s among us. Many of us already had C/Ss that we were happy with, and had PCs that were not 'bogged', nor was it felt that we had need of someone coming in to organize the Field operations. A lot of us were thru with organized anything.
    But we did have ALL the materials ( except the Flag NOTs pak, which happily came along about that time.
    My recall has holes in it.
    I am at an age where too much cannot be expected, but I assure you that the Field had everything that was needed and wanted, and if not immediately at hand, we knew where to get it.
    David quickly became known and much respected in his AAC. Some of the brightest people gravitated to his practice. It didn't take long for AAC to become a bustling practice, and word of mouth was bringing the highest trained tech terminals into his Sta Barbara offices. David was and is loved.
    FYI.

chlng

12. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

what she said ^^^^^^^^

13. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

I can see how the sudden arrival of a recently exited Class XII Snr C/S Int could be both a blessing and a curse, particularly if that person had the typical SO Arrogance.

I find it kind of a juvenile idea that there needs to be a movement with regard to clearing work. It's my feeling that people who are looking for it will find it, and people who want to deliver it will deliver it. I don't see any reason to consider it a crusade or a movement, as I don't see the world as being in crisis (though there are certainly areas that are of great concern, I don't think the sky is falling).

Usually, when there is an artificial rise in necessity level being applied by someone, it is because they will financially benefit from it. Could be that the urge to organize and start a movement was a holdover from Church days.

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Sigh, fucking churches should not have gag agreements. Imagine the Chatolic Church having gag agreements with their abuse victimes. Well maybe in America

15. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Churches shouldn't be allowed to incorporate, nevermind then be allowed to enter into contracts based on fraudulent services and issue gag orders on apostates.

16. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I never claimed to be an ex. And thanks to anonymous you can get it all from the Internet.

And thank you for your concern

17. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

The bolded part: Really, really good! And I assume it's already in the Golden ESMB Quotes section! :yes: :thumbsup:

18. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I on purpose portrayed their Icon that way to point out the hypocracy there is in atacking Rathbun for delivering scientology for money while David Mayo, may God bless his soul, alsoo delivered scientology for money.

It was ment to shock

19. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

[​IMG]

20. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

The major difference (and the reason comparing the two is a false equivalency) is that Mayo was not a Scientology thug who plotted the destruction of anyone opposing himself, Mr. Rinder, Mr. Miscavige, Mr. Yager, et al. Instead, he was a highly respected auditor, a position very different from any other Church position, as well as a person entrusted to ensure the quality of people's auditing planet-wide by the Church for many years (and Hubbard's own auditor, and developer of NOTS, the HRD and probably other piloted programs).

There is no comparison.