ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott -More Truth Revealed and Realities uncovered

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by rockyslammer, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I take that as a high compliment. You may rely on the fact that I will always be willing to provide you with any assistance of which I am capable. And that does include entertaining you with the twisting deviousness of which my mind is capable. :coolwink:

[​IMG]

Mark A. Baker

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

And Mark, having that picture at 5,000 pixels is pretty devious. I had to navigate around some to take it all in. :D

I'll get over it. (I'm trying to guess the story it comes from)

I've always liked stories with little barnyard pigs.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  3. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

It showed up much smaller on the page which I used as a link. Had that happen twice in 24 hours. I'm no expert at manipulating graphics and accordingly I usually only include online links to pix.

Mark A. Baker

4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

I use the free 'photobucket' to shrink and post some of my pics. :)

5. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Thanks but no thanks. Too many online accounts as it is. NEVER trust corporations with personal data. Among the many serious outrages of congress in the last 40 years has been excessive liberality with corporations with regard to their custodianship of customer data.

If I wish to keep something I download and massage appropriately in gimp. Otherwise, it's quick & dirty using web images.

Mark A. Baker

6. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

I think that PhotoBucket is an OSA Op.

7. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

I don't know really how to do that in my ms office suite or paint. I know its possible though.

8. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

9. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Microsoft has always done well by me. :)

10. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

That's what you think. The easiest people to rip off are the ones who don't know any different. :p

Mark A. Baker

11. GLH

GLH Patron

gag order

Mark or anyone, has there been a thought to approach this from the perspective of the parishioner say of the Church of the New Civilization (AAC) as to denial of freedom of religious practice therefore denial of 1st amendment rights? Just a thought.

12. Challenge

Challenge Silver Meritorious Patron

I didn't mean that the majority of peeps working in the Field didn't welcome David. We did. I only meant that when david first appeared on the LA scene, there were a number of us who had been practicing independently from COS for a long time, and were doing great without a unifying Sen C/S to run to.
    David's reputation was spotless afaik, and he very soon got financial backing from Sarge Gerbode ( or so the rumor line had it, I don't know that for a fact, but prolly so), and was hugely successful for the time that he was able to exist thru the brutal efforts of GO/OSA/ public OTs infiltrating, P.I.s, you name 'em to obliterate him and his AACs.
    I was speaking with a couple who recently left COS. They were 2nd generation. They had "discovered" that there is Scn outside the official COS. They are delighted. They said that they, and other current "churchies", have NO IDEA that they can get SCN outside the official COS. (!!!).

chlng

13. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Hence my suggestion of picket signs that Scn public will see saying "Freezone: Tech Outside the CofS." It enough to give the idea and a name to Google. It's why Terril, following my advice, has a website called "Tech Outside the CofS."

Paul

14. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Here's how it works in Windows 7. I've forgotten about XP or earlier.

1. Open the image in Paint, e.g, image.jpg

2. Make a copy of it, called e.g. image2.jpg

3. Using the copy, click on the visible "Resize" option in the top left

4. Fill in the numbers by percentage or pixels

5. Click OK

And you're done.

I tend to use Gimp2 now also, but it is considerably more complex than Paint to do something as simple as resize an image.

Paul

15. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

THANKS Paul!!!! :coolwink:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  16. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

True. It's essentially a freeware (FOSS) alternative to photoshop.

Mark A. Baker

17. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  18. justsayin'

justsayin' Patron with Honors

she's a mighty fine lawyer. :)

http://www.gloriaallred.com/

Gloria Allred
    Allred, Maroko & Goldberg 6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1500 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Phone (323) 302-4773 Fax (323)653-1660 Media

A Fearless Advocate for Justice and Equality
    Gloria Allred is the most famous woman attorney practicing law in the nation today, a tireless and successful advocate whose high-profile legal battles on behalf of victims whose rights have been violated have led to many landmark precedent-setting court decisions and hundreds of millions of dollars which she has won for her clients.

When a high-profile legal case hits the airwaves, we have become accustomed to seeing Gloria Allred in some key role as attorney or commentator. But this nationally-recognized advocate has built her pioneering career on much more than O.J. Simpson and Amber Frey. As a tireless crusader against discrimination in all areas of our lives, Allred’s legal reach has been wide and long. For the past three decades she has played an integral role in combating injustices and winning new rights especially for women and minorities.

Fearless lawyer, feminist, activist, television and radio commentator, warrior, advocate, and winner – Gloria Allred is all of these things and more. Voted by her peers as one of the best lawyers in America, and described by Time magazine as "one of the nation's most effective advocates of family rights and feminist causes," Allred has devoted her career to fighting for civil rights across boundaries of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, and social class.

Gender | Age | Race | Religion | Sexual Orientation | Women | Minorities Employment | Discrimination | Harassment | Abuse | Gloria Allred Los Angeles, ...

Gloria Allred was born on July 3, 1941 - an only child in a working-class home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

19. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Re: David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott -More Truth Revealed and Realities uncove

:BUMP: