ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Mayo in a Lecture

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by AnonKat, Mar 1, 2010.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  2. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

I'm always so touched by the third video, where David talks about no longer being described as a person.

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

4. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

bumping bacause I can

[​IMG]

5. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

More Mayo (Real Audio)

http://www.lermanet.com/mayo1.ra

6. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

There was a similar experience either Alan C Walter or Dart relayed about L Ron Hubbard declaring what he was viewing whilst "exterior with full perception" , describing with CERTAINTY what was occurring outside the Apollo , (it had something to do with a ferry passing by).when the Class 8 crew searched they found that what hubbard had perceived athough very creative was not actually what was there.

Im reminded of the Ls briefing (registrars legend myth promo) cassette, where the salesman says "when Ron was CSing the Ls he would never let someone leave the ship unless they were stably exterior with full perection and were able to maintain it, and then ( i still have that tape and the video promo with Greg Wilhere doing exactly what David Mayo describes, extreme Promotion of super powers from the L rundowns, talking about Ron being God, hubbard was at least truthful this time and said he wasnt.)

Betty Filisky (1st NOTs OT7 completion who was in good standing at the time of the tape- before she developed cancer and disappeared as a PR flap ) is mentioned on the cassette attributing her ability to high registrar stats to her having done the L rundowns and not her OT7.

There is of course the other revelation of declaring how you can levitate along a sidewalk dragging ones heels by concentrating on the beam of eyesight.
    Shakes your confidence though.
    Rons favourite word ,a fantastic ability. Of course Hubbard never warned ,censored or even omitted any of his public statements and to the avid mesmerised listener theres no doubt Rons CERTAINLY Damned OT and would never lie. Hes our best fiend after all, and he wouldnt want our confidence in him to be harmed or lessened.

State of Man Overts and witholds
    "im actually guilty of witholding quite a bit from you" LRH is about as close as it gets to THE truth.

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

What We Do, Part One Posted on July 28, 2013 by martyrathbun09 | 86 Comments

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/what-we-do-part-one/#comments

8. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

That last paragraph. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

What I have observed is that people doing Scientology really enjoy a so called good auditor, realy nothing more than a good listener you can reflect upon and can tell about your troubles without being judged.

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

David Mayo Non metered Auditing February 8,1986 scientology (galac-patra.org).wmv

[video=youtube;OWIWoAVPzMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWIWoAVPzMY[/video]

11. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

12. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

Well you have not observed enough. Quite simply put.

Auditing is NOT just a matter of having a trusted person to talk to and the feelgood feeling that results from that. It is a matter of knowing how the mind is put together - and yes, Hubbard did a pretty good job of mapping it out. Not a perfect job by any means, nor a complete one, but certainly good enough to work with. Then there is the matter of directing the client's attention to a portion of it, getting him to LOOK and experience in the present what he flinched from in the past, then having him/her tell you about it. etc etc etc. I am not going into a full and detailed description of it here.

Suffice it to say that with properly done auditing the client will uncover vast areas of hidden and buried charge which, once relieved, results in a betterment of his own life as experienced by him.

Telling about your troubles to some trusted person does not come anywhere close.

13. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

He was ahead in his time in 1950 so Science history demands he gets his spot, I will work on that. Just me being the autist with Asperger that I am. no kidding. He invented good shit , he gets recognition. Cult leader or not.

14. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Uhhhhhhhhhh no. He largely copied Abreaction Therapy and much of the additional processes was developed by others at St. Hill and elsewhere during the early years for which he took credit. He deserves no spot in history other than in the Annals of Infamy.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  15. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I do believe that Hubbard had some original insights and innovations, apart from the bulk of Scientology which was taken from others; however, Hubbard exploited the process of abreaction (catharsis), and used it as a means of creating gratitude and trust, and placing the person at the (happily compliant) effect of Scientology.

16. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I am sure my asperger will weed out the bad shit. a aspergers do

17. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

BTW, unlike El Ron, the David Mayo you see and hear on these videos/tapes is the same David Mayo I knew IRL, interacted with and observed...invariably..."in action". :yes:

Face:)

18. 5equals6

5equals6 Patron

Re: David Mayo Non metered Auditing February 8,1986 scientology (galac-patra.org).wmv

Is there a version of this lecture that has the 'Locationals' portion in tact?

19. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Re: David Mayo Non metered Auditing February 8,1986 scientology (galac-patra.org).wmv

We are allready glad this was available, You could ask Terril Park maybe ?

Geupload op 28 dec 2011

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013