ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Mayo on Clear Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by AnonKat, Dec 22, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

http://www.ivymag.org/iv-01-02.html

2. Ralph Hilton

Ralph Hilton Patron Meritorious

Most people live in a bubble. A more observant person can see that few around them observe much. A "Clear" realizes that they are mocking up the bubble and it goes. The bubble offered a protective layer. When the protective layer disappears they have to start confronting what is actually out there. Most find that difficult.

3. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Anyone who did the Clearing Course and went Clear before the 1978 Issues re Clear, were run on Dianetics for many many hours. Alan Walter told me that he had run 2000 hrs of Dianetics after he went Clear. I ran much less than that, but a few hundred was delivered to me. Didn't hurt a bit. Dart prolly ran lots. Ask any old CC grad who stayed in until '78 and beyond, how many hours of Dianetic auditing was run on them.
    LRH named a wrong 'why' for his trbbls in auditing, IMNSHO.

4. Ralph Hilton

I ran lots of Dianetics too after Clear and spent maybe 10 minutes clearing up any problems with that on NOTs. It was a wrong why for me and many others. I did see that is was a correct why for many people. I should add that your statements do not seem in any way related to the post of mine that you quoted.

5. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;BS74fIIDw94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS74fIIDw94[/video]

6. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Your point?
    My post was related to the thread. Nothing personal to or from or about Ralph Hilton. It was about the Clear Mega Thread, to which you responded.
    My apologies if I fooked up.

7. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I did the CC and OTI and OT II (which was quickie - I had a m/u on the EP, and the c/s (Rocky Stump?) never had a consult or 2WC done on it, but let me attest wrongly) they put me on OTIII then sent me to the HGC where Vi Wellington did a bunch of R3R Dianetics - then put me back on OT III. After VII EP and OT IIIX I was given a Dianetics Drug RD. Then, after soloing on 7 for a few years they decided ( and I didn't stop them, fool that I was, thinking it would solve my lack of perception on solo VII ) that my clear cog from power setups done in 1969 wasn't good enough, so I was run on a butt load of Dianetics (NED style) it an effort to get me to go clear. There was a name for this clear program - not 10 Aug, but some date.

It was weird - I had some sort of charge blow off during it, and I think after that point it was wayyyyy over run. There was no cog and I couldn't tell them what happened, so they kept on running more DN till they gave up and went to ser fac L&N, and after a week of that, they (auditor and c/s) Q&Aed off that and switched to the Clear cog L&N steps. Let me tell you - doing listing and nulling on: what was your clear cog? after having read the Clearing course EP HCOB years before, and knowing full well what my clear cog was back in 69 - what a stupid stupid c/s action.

Looking back on it, I think a bunch of mass blew (bt's or cluster) and that was why there was no cog. But the whole thing was wrong from the get go.

I can't say it harmed me, though I ran a lot of dub-in, and who knows what gain I got from that. Some was good, some mediocre. Que cera, cera.

Mimsey

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  8. Ralph Hilton

You quoted me in your response thus I took it as a response to me.

9. Ralph Hilton

Seems like a bright guy.

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Thanks for not dishing on old folks because they are old, that happens lots of times,

[video=youtube;RCtPa8UEA6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCtPa8UEA6Q[/video]

11. Ralph Hilton

I'm 60. Soon time for the rocking chair :)

12. Most people with addictions think everyone else just doesn't get it, Scientologists are no different ... well I take that back, Audit Junkies are more fucked up that most people suffering from other addictions. Instead of wasting your life dicking around with Hubbard's circle jerk you'd be better off spending your time trying to figure out why you can't break free of Hubbard's circle jerk.

13. Mimsey Borogrove

Screw that - I'm going skiing. and I'm 66 Mimsey

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

My Boss is 60 and he makes 12 hour workdays

15. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, but Ralph dosn´t have enough snow for (good) skiing. Only some artificial - have a look for yourself:

http://www.stuhleck.at/html/E/webcam.asp?pass=x

Enough derailing - back to the topic:

[video=youtube;rA3Q7im8OSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA3Q7im8OSw[/video]

And batshit crazy Hubbard himself is the best proof:

http://home.earthlink.net/~snefru/deathoflrh/prince-death.html

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  16. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

None of you guys are old!

In the early years of the State of Israel, nearly the entire Jewish community of Yemen was airlifted there. Many of the arriving immigrants claimed tremendous old ages; some of them said they were 140, 150, and even 160 years old. It seemed hard to believe and it was impossible to substantiate their claims, for they had brought no accurate birth records with them.

One day, a newly resettled Yemenite Jew appeared in the Tel Aviv office of an insurance broker saying he wanted to buy a life insurance policy. The broker looked at the man, saw he was no youngster, and asked him: "How old are you?"
    "Seventy two."
    "Seventy two? That's too old. We can't sell you a life insurance policy."
    "That's not fair," the man answered. Last week you sold my father a policy."
    "Your father? How old is he?"
    "Ninety five."
    "Impossible."
    "Go check your records."

The agent checked the records and found to his amazement that the preceding week the man's 95 year-old father had been issued a policy. The agent came back.

'You're right. We'll sell you a policy. But you have to come in on Tuesday for a medical checkup."
    "I can't come in on Tuesday."
    "Why not?"
    "My grandfather is getting married."
    "Your grandfather is getting married? How old is he?"
    "A hundred and seventeen."
    "A hundred and seventeen? Why is he getting married?"
    "His parents keep pestering him."

17. Ralph Hilton

18. Mimsey Borogrove

This is where I went Friday:
    http://www.mthigh.com/

I used to Ski Park City in Utah and Mammoth here in Ca. I tend to ski locally now, though I really like those other two resorts a lot better. Nothing like nice long runs. When I was at Mtn High Friday - I was wearing the purple L.A. Lakers Basketball jacket the wife had bought me, assuming that if I was living in LA, I must love them. She didn't know I had close to zero interest in basketball, which reminds me of hockey and soccer, in all of which, there is too much running around. Truth be told I'd rather watch WWF fake wrestling than them.

Anyhoo, I saw this film crew shooting what looked like a commercial. I skied over to it for a glance, while looking for others in my party. A woman skied up to me -and said somewhat confidentially "I know as a Lakers fan - you'd like to know they are shooting a TV commercial with Jack Nicolson over there"

Jack, as most of the known world is aware of, is a huge Lakers fan - I don't think I could name one of their current players - I wore the jacket because the purple color would stand out if my kids needed to find me. Mimsey

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  19. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

I'm thrilled that David Mayo stepped up to the plate and clarified the "clear" definition and LRH's comments about it.

This is a big deal for anyone who has been connected with Scientology or Dianetics.

Thanks very much for posting.:thumbsup:

20. Gib

Gib Crusader

yah,

and LRH said for a good story, there has to be a "weenie", something that everybody is after.

like "clear" and "ot". It's the "weenie".