What's new

David Miscavige Facebook page - check out the photos of Idle Morgues

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
You have to see these photos of Miscavige's Idle Morgue grand openings around the world. The photos are showing thousands and thousands of attendant's at the Grand opening. I am sure they have not been altered! :whistling:

Get busy es pees - and send the "Ecclesiastical Leader" messages and dislike his posts!!

I am shocked that he did not post pictures and likes of his favorite scotch, his 2-D Laurisse, his favorite tailor, John Lob shoes, his favorite Sea Food Company - Santa Monica Seafood, his favorite Sell Ebb and BFF - Tom Cruise.

He forgot to post pix of THE HOLE. He should have a dedicated photo page of "Es Pee's".

Help him out guys! He needs to let the world knows what he likes so everyone can "be" like David Miscavige.

You will not believe his "biography" - it is almost as good as LRH - the guy is a superhero!

fwwhistling.gif

"Born in 1960, David Miscavige has been a Scientologist for most of his life and is still remembered as the 12-year-old prodigy who served as the youngest professional auditor at Saint Hill’s famed Hubbard Guidance Center in England."

He neglected to tell his facebook fans that he hit a "PC".

How about this:

"In 1983, L. Ron Hubbard described a heroic Church executive who cleaned the ranks of rogue staff attempting to seize control of Scientology while Mr. Hubbard was engaged in intensive research and absent from the Church. As Mr. Hubbard himself phrased it:

“So forgive me for not managing the Church when it almost fell into hostile hands. It all came out all right. Why? Because real Scientologists made sure it did. My faith was justified.”

That real Scientologist L. Ron Hubbard spoke of was David Miscavige."

WTF? I have to go throw up right now. I am just nauseated!

TG1

Angelic Poster
This is weak.

This new "fan page" for Mr. David Miscavige (why do they persist in referring to him as "Mr." -- makes him sound like he's a "gentleman" now in custody with the Los Angeles Police Department?) was created December 16, 2012.

At http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=h#!/pages/David-Miscavige-Leader-of-Scientology/138678766284668

If Miscavige thinks he can wallpaper a few pixels on Facebook with photoshoops of his Idle Org grand openings and create anything more than thigh-slapping hilarity on "The Colbert Report" and "Saturday Night Live," he'll be sadly disappointed.

TG1

Purple Rain

Crusader
I'm just ticked off that there's no dislike button. But the whole idea of having a fan page is lol. Who does he think he is??

Purple Rain

Crusader
How many "friends" does he have?

I bet less than 9000...

A massive 2,300. I guess we're about to find out how many millions of Scientologists there are. Also, they're not "friends", they're "fans"... like Tom Cruise [strike]has[/strike] had.

freethinker

Sponsor
He only has 2300 likes since the page went up on Dec 16th 2012. For millions of Scientologists world wide, that's pretty weak. It doesn't appear that he has any friends yet, just likes for his postings, not many for such a well known religious leader.
How many "friends" does he have?

I bet less than 9000...

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
He only has 2300 likes since the page went up on Dec 16th 2012. For millions of Scientologists world wide, that's pretty weak. It doesn't appear that he has any friends yet, just likes for his postings, not many for such a well known religious leader.

Awesome. A stat for us to use.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
2,300 sounds about the total number of Sea Org members plus staff world wide.

There was a COB Command Intention Issued. Everyone must click "like" on David Miscaviges facebook page - or else?

His arrogance is revolting - even to a wog - what kind of "church" leader does this kind of stuff - talking about "rogue" members who tried to hijack the "church" while Hubbard was absent....doing research. :whistling:

I had a wog look at it and give me feedback. He said it sounds like a CULT! He asked me how did Hubbard know his research of uncovering higher states worked if he was alone and absent from the Church?

He's not even clear and he figured that one out!!

You have to see these photos of Miscavige's Idle Morgue grand openings around the world. The photos are showing thousands and thousands of attendant's at the Grand opening. I am sure they have not been altered! :whistling:

Get busy es pees - and send the "Ecclesiastical Leader" messages and dislike his posts!!

I am shocked that he did not post pictures and likes of his favorite scotch, his 2-D Laurisse, his favorite tailor, John Lob shoes, his favorite Sea Food Company - Santa Monica Seafood, his favorite Sell Ebb and BFF - Tom Cruise.

He forgot to post pix of THE HOLE. He should have a dedicated photo page of "Es Pee's".

Help him out guys! He needs to let the world knows what he likes so everyone can "be" like David Miscavige.

You will not believe his "biography" - it is almost as good as LRH - the guy is a superhero!

fwwhistling.gif

"Born in 1960, David Miscavige has been a Scientologist for most of his life and is still remembered as the 12-year-old prodigy who served as the youngest professional auditor at Saint Hill’s famed Hubbard Guidance Center in England."

He neglected to tell his facebook fans that he hit a "PC".

How about this:

"In 1983, L. Ron Hubbard described a heroic Church executive who cleaned the ranks of rogue staff attempting to seize control of Scientology while Mr. Hubbard was engaged in intensive research and absent from the Church. As Mr. Hubbard himself phrased it:

“So forgive me for not managing the Church when it almost fell into hostile hands. It all came out all right. Why? Because real Scientologists made sure it did. My faith was justified.”

That real Scientologist L. Ron Hubbard spoke of was David Miscavige."

WTF? I have to go throw up right now. I am just nauseated!

Ooh, in the list of his preferred foods, there was also "Corn fed New Zealand lamb" which according to Kiwis I know, there's no such thing. Wouldn't it be funny if he had been tricked? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
I would say the photograph of Elron has been air-brushed; he looks almost distinguished, hair just so, and so on. Nauseating :vomit:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There must be a program run from his office to get Scios on FB to "like" that page.

Has anyone received a FB message prompting them to do so? One of our undercover spais must have got one. Any offers?

Paul

Purple Rain

Crusader
A graph of "weekly likes this week" and "people talking about this" is found at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Miscavige-Leader-of-Scientology/138678766284668?sk=likes

The data look exactly like you'd expect a "spontaneous outpouring of Scientological emotion." I bet someone could even use the data to locate the last four Thursdays at 2:00.

:roflmao:

TG1

Goodness! DM is a bit of a downstat! It looks like non-existence to me - non-viable range. The SO members must have thought it was cool to get Facebook for a day though. How could that possibly backfire??

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I guess that's a downside for telling Scns to stay off the Internet.

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
Hes doing himself in allowing people to see that only 2k people like his page. Wheres the other 7,998,000? Mr Stat Pusher, Mr Stat Faker.

TG1

Angelic Poster
To: Mr. David Miscavige

cc: Scientology Facebook Marketing Team

In the interest of supporting the Facebook campaign that acknowledges your broad societal acceptance and knocks out any remaining stigma that may have been created by lying detractors, including that Pulitzer-winning journalist, the award-winning BBC journalist, and your beautiful niece, here's some information that might be helpful.

In the last seven weeks your FB fan page has received 2,305 "likes." That's pretty good for starters, although not where you can take this, given the many millions of people around the world who identify themselves as Scientologists.

To give you a sense of your real potential, here's how your FB page's stats stack up against those of other U.S. and international religious leaders:

Dalai Lama - 4,846,260
Billy Graham - 481,423
Rick Warren - 288,863
Pope Benedict XVI - 80,181
Jimmy Swaggart - 39, 621
Louis Farrakhan - 11,524
L. Ron Hubbard - 6,941
David Miscavige - 2,305

Please don't be discouraged. These stats simply give your marketing team something to shoot for. I have no doubt they can knock the Dalai Lama out of first place by next Thursday at 2:00 p.m.

However, there's already some very good news -- your FB page now has 1,055 more "likes" than the FB page for Westboro Baptist Church, those religious nutcases that literally everyone in the world hates (except, of course, for those 1,250 people who have already liked their page). Because their page is unlikely to receive any more likes, you now have a chance to quickly put some serious daylight between yourself and those loons.

Sir, your strategy is working brilliantly.

ML,

TG1

freethinker

Sponsor
I think it's a trap. If you click like on that page you get a free trip to ethics, a non-expense paid trip to the sec checker and a potential declare for even daring to surf the suppresive internet.
There must be a program run from his office to get Scios on FB to "like" that page.

Has anyone received a FB message prompting them to do so? One of our undercover spais must have got one. Any offers?

Paul