ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

DB to the Max in charge of SCN Security?

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Mest Lover, Feb 6, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

More of my story.

Circa 1990.

Ok, so I had been working on the fitness board thing for over a year at that point.

Knowing how the tests were scored, every TELEX I saw requesting me to be tested I tanked my scores more and more: IQ, Aptitude, and PSA. When it looked real important, like they wanted to transfer me or place me somewhere else like INCOMM, I tanked them really badly.

I thought, at the time, red flags and fitness board city would be the life for me soon. After all, they told me I was in charge of Security, not just for CLO EUS, but all the orgs east of the Mississippi.

Did they not realize how insane it was to have me on that post at that point? OH WAIT, I WAS JUST A PAWN.

Well, to further the effect of what I needed to reach my goal, I decided they needed some mass that was not just on paper anymore.

I became the quintessential degraded being in charge of security for the Eastern United States Orgs and CLO EUS.

I was on the Purif for about a month when I decided the best thing to do was to just let it hang on out there for them.

I stopped using soap while showering. I didn't dryclean my uniform, and I started letting my hair grow.

After about 7 months on the Purif, Debbie Friedman (CMO EUS) wrote a KR about how bad I smelled. I was thinking, Finally somone brave enough to mention it. Also wondering why she would follow me around so much if she didn't like how I smelled.

At that point, my hair was down below my shoulder blades.
    Eva Radsliffe (course sup CLO EUS) threatened several times to cut it while I was sleeping. Her husband, Robert Radsliffe (Comm Chief CLO EUS) kept bringing out an FO about personal hygiene and pointing out that I needed to word clear "Coif." Well, I am sorry, I saw nothing in the dictionary saying that shoulder length hair was any less of a "Coif" than a crew cut.

I kept saying that I like my hair long and wouldn't cut it because LRH said never compromise yourself for others.

There was a CLO inspection about that time from at least 3 seriously big wig people from INT.

I don't recall who they were but I was ordered to go to my bunk and pretend that I was sleeping and not let them see anything more than my face. hmmm what was the staff at CLO EUS hiding from the big muckity mucks? Maybe that they weren't willing to fitness board a complete DB and continue using him for his computer skills that they never told anyone about?

I was woken up by these inspectors and questioned as to why I was sleeping in the middle of the day. It was explained to them that I was the Security Chief and had a night schedule and I was on the Purif. They apologized for interrupting me and left the room (502).

I can only guess why they always threatened me with fitness board and never did it, but that was then.

Just a smell part of my time in jail.

2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Moar? :drama:

Lovin' it so far :thumbsup:

3. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

You deliberately tanked your scores and made yourself appear to be a DB? No wonder they posted you as Security Chief! You're damn lucky they didn't fast-track you to Int!

4. Mest Lover

The worst scores I ever gave them was upon seeing a TELEX to the CO CMO EUS in order to transfer me to INCOMM.

Man did I give them crap for grades that time. I felt sorry for Jennie Gambino who brought me down for testing (She was Joanie and Richie Gambino's 14 yo daughter already in CMO EUS). She thought I was really smart and commented to me about that. I was wondering how my bad scores affected her thoughts about me after that and felt sorry that I had to burst her opinion about me falsely.

Due to what I installed and programmed on the CLO EUS UNIX computer system I had access to all incoming and outgoing TELEX communications as well as internal stuff. I searched it each night to see what was passing back and forth.

I saw the TELEX leave stating that my scores were too low for transfer to INCOMM. Phew!

5. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

6. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

:):):):):):):):)

Very clever.:thumbsup:

Opter

7. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

8. anondelmundial

anondelmundial Patron with Honors

deleted duplicate

9. anondelmundial

anondelmundial Patron with Honors

So, given that you had major computer skills, why didn't you just up and leave? You were already managing your own future, after all on INCOMM.

Tell us why you managed your own future in the COS, yet did not manage to blow and find your future in the WOG world where you could have had a great future with actual money for payment. ...not to mention good sleep and good food!

10. Mest Lover

They made me afraid of becoming declared. I thought I would have no hope for a job if that happened.

Stupid huh? Well that is what I was worried about and also them coming after me if I blew.
    Just until I found ESMB last year I was having repeatative ongoing regular nightmares about them coming to get me or me rejoining and not knowing why. I don't have the nightmares anymore.

I should have just blown, you are right, but they fuck your head up against that.

11. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

I knew Jennie when she was just a little girl at the Boston Org.

Any idea what ever happened to her?

I know Richie and Joanie are at the DC org now.

12. Mest Lover

I don't know what happened to Jennie. Last time I saw her was in 1991. She was in the CMO EUS but I don't remember her post. She was very smart, bright eyed, motivated and enthusiastic about all kinds of stuff. I personally thought she may have suffered from a lack of formal education and needed some schooling to bring out her intelligence. Too bad she was only aware of SCN.

I would be curious to find out what happened to her.

13. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

So how old were you when all this took place?

INCOMM, that's the computer side of Scn. if I remember correctly.

I started staff in 1996. One thing I could not accept was, if Scn. had such advanced Tech. over wog world why were their computer systems so outdated?

14. Mest Lover

15. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Iirc, she was sent to the UK in the early to mid 90's on a mission. I lost track of her after that.

16. Mest Lover

I just read she was a Purif completion at DC org. Must be back in, too bad, I always thought she was smarter than that.