What's new

DC Protest 20/7/10 Free Speech Wins

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
file first

The Sparrow should file first against the moron who threatened him, beating the chick who will file saying "I feel threatened!". Also pre-emptively include the videos, including the one vs. the chick who will try to obtain a restraining order. The oinkster mentality is the guy who complains first is in the right. If possible, go thru the penal codes and see if there is a basis for putting that disgusting Scientological untcay under citizen's arrest or filing a lawsuit. Once the Sparrow files, they will dumb down their oinkster calling.

BTW, since the oinksters insist on not having their faces filmed, and since the Sparrow lowered his camera, there were several minutes on video of the fat oinkster's moose knuckle (male equivalent of the camel toe). Disgusting. I would rather see his fat porky looking hog jowel looking face than several minutes of nothing but moose knuckle. Watch where you stick the camera, Sparrow! BTW, if you want to make it appear that his trouser snake is hanging out of his pants, do one of those big pixel blur things that are done on videos to block things out.

Pete

paolo

Patron
interesting videos. From what the police said it is not in sparrow's best interest to continue to call people by their names. As they are free to feel creaped out by a friendly hello. :confused2:

It might be in his best interest to just address the crimes of the cult and keep it to a mam and sir. this way noone can feel lke they are being singled out. Justice is blind and the woman who made the claim might be able to play this one up.

That sucks that Scientology makes good people do bad and un ethical things. Go Sparrow, play it safe out there man, the are gunning for ya. Watch your back. Thank god for raido bob being there at least there is somewhat of a witness.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love these vids. Sparrow is legitimately funny -- very entertaining as well as effective. No "edge" just a strong focus and, dare I say, a "sprit of play".

I think it's kind of ironic that a high level Scientologist has to stoop to saying she's in fear (isn't that like 1.0 on the tone scale?; a far cry from tone 40 I'd say) . . . what a great example of confronting and shattering suppression. :eyeroll: And there is nothing threatening about Sparrow . . . I guess those MOOD DRILLS are coming in handy now for making police reports.

Sparrow is really smart to get this on tape. I sure hope that the police don't give her that order of protection just make it stop. I'm sure they're sick of being called. I just hope they watch these vids and see what's going on here.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The CoS appears to be threatening Sparrow with death but then turn around and accuses HIM of being the one who is threatening. Reminds me of LRH's comments about the nature of criminals. They accuse YOU of the crimes that THEY commit. Seems as though LRH may have been spot on in this instance. :yes:

LRH also said (in the Creed of The Church of Scientology):

"That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others;
That all men have inalienable rights to the creation of their own kind;
That the souls of men have the rights of men;
That the study of the mind and the healing of mentally caused ills should not be alienated from religion or condoned in nonreligious fields;"
And that no agency less than God has the power to suspend or set aside these rights, overtly or covertly. "

It seems that according to this Creed that Sparrow would have the right to speak freely during his protests, unless God has suspended or set aside those rights in this case. If so, I'd like to see it in writing.

freethinker

Sponsor
If Sparrow has video of Kim Belotti trying to grab his camera, he has grounds for a counter suit and/or dismissal of charges if they want to make something of this by going to court.

He also has video of his encounters with her from many times. It could be a real problem for the church to make a legal issue of this.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
"That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others;
That all men have inalienable rights to the creation of their own kind;
That the souls of men have the rights of men;
That the study of the mind and the healing of mentally caused ills should not be alienated from religion or condoned in nonreligious fields;"
And that no agency less than God has the power to suspend or set aside these rights, overtly or covertly. "

Would love to see this quote blown up big on a sign. . .

Great post!