What's new

DC Protest

Div6

Crusader
Link to pix:

http://flickr.com/photos/skyryder1212/sets/72157603885994191/

Maybe 100 - 150. 2 OSA units (public actually) videoing, plus a couple of roving photographers and a few others standing around. There was one guy pretending to be a journalist asking for names etc. of the people speaking. He was kinda really artless in his deception.

WPRT took the microphone and relayed the story of her Dad,
and his suicide upon returning from "services" in LA. Some fliers were made up with her before and after pix (see her thread) and handed out.

Otherwise peaceful. In the brief convos I had with some of the Scngsts, they were wondering "who was behind this."

They really do themselves a dis-service by keeping their clientele tech illiterate.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
In the brief convos I had with some of the Scngsts, they were wondering "who was behind this."

They really do themselves a dis-service by keeping their clientele tech illiterate.

heh On the one hand, why do they have to *ask* 'who's behind this?' Isn't it The Psychs?

And, as to 'tech literate', although there are exceptions, their 'tech literate clientele' would soon not be 'clientele' at all... :)

Zinj

Jesus666

Patron
lol @ undercover scientologist, jesus fucking christ taking a shit on a speedboat do they really think we're that dumb?

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
Alright! great job in D.C. anonymous, that cake was over the top! I can only imagine what the cake decorator was thinking while applying the image of lisa mcpherson's dead body. pretty far out, you wont catch me eating that cake and I LOVE cake.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
I was interviewed by a religious radio network for possible use on WAMU. I saw a Washington Post reporter asking a lot of questions. OSA's Sue Taylor was there and we video'd her and shouted "hey Sue" and "Sue, we love you!" She was busy giving directions to her spy network and didn't have time to chat. No sign of Sylvia or other OSA regulars tho.

There was a noticeable lack of young(er) Scientologists. Were they all at their wog jobs? Is there another more upstat org in DC that we don't know about?

Anyway, lots of high definition video coming your way soon. Thanks to everyone for a professional picket and some good conversation!

[btw, I knew John Boucher and was sorry I didn't catch more of his daughter's words. Maybe next time ...]

Chip

anondc7777

Patron
see you guys on the 15th. bring your friends. especially if you know people inside bring signs addressed to them telling them their families miss them.