What's new

Dealing with Critics of Scientology such as Leah Remini – The L. Ron Hubbard Playbook

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Dealing with Critics of Scientology such as Leah Remini – The L. Ron Hubbard Playbook

Mike Rinder has an excellent, long and thorough post about the above subject. This is another Mike Rinder post that I can't possibly excerpt or summarize. You will just have to, and really should, read it in full. I will simply cross-post two of his Source materials.

Mike Rinder: Dealing with Critics of Scientology – The L. Ron Hubbard Playbook

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/dealing-with-critics-of-scientology-the-l-ron-hubbard-playbook/

Screenshot-256.png

Screenshot-255.png

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: Dealing with Critics of Scientology such as Leah Remini – The L. Ron Hubbard Play

What a joke ... the "practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease" ... the vicious treatment can continue, just keep the declaration bit quiet (IOW nothing changes but don't actually announce it due to bad PR).

The man really was completely mad.

:biggrin:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Dealing with Critics of Scientology such as Leah Remini – The L. Ron Hubbard Play

Leah was a super theta, high-profile promoter of scientology. She achieved the upper levels of OT and was lavished with praise. But when she left the cult and began speaking against it, she suddenly and instantly became an SP....or in wog terms, a piece of shit. As MR states, the cult cannot, cannot let these disparaging remarks go. They must attack as dictated by the writings of the Old Quack.

The Old Quack, because of his over inflated ego, could not stand being criticized. He hated, hated it so much because anyone who was a scientologist and was now an SP was a walking talking example of the complete failure the 'tek'. The existence of an SP, doing scientology for years and decades and not being discovered...even after thousands of hours on the meter, is clear proof his quackery.

This is a cult of hate, vengeance and retribution. It should always be described as such.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

The following helps to confirm what Mike Finder says about not changing. It contains data regarding the Snow White Program for which 11 scientologists were convicted. YET, nearly a decade later the program was/is? Still being run.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?42276-OSA-WUS-CSW-from-1989/

I didn't know that fact until today when I did a little digging for Veda's posts regarding a lot of what Mike Rinder explained recently.

One thing I find utterly amazing is that these were criminal convictions and per IRS requirements, the 501 (c) 3 exemption is to be revoked from criminal organizations but in 1993 scientology not only got exempt status but also settled their approximately $ 1 BILLION TAX bill for IIRC only $ 60 thousand.

WTF ?

It seems to me that the FBI , or the USA Attorney General Loretta Lynch, or the IRS could request copies of this evidence and put a stop to the unjustified exemption.
Oh wait, I had no intention of sliding into politics, but I do recall a Clinton as a president who was featured on the cover of a circa 1996 or 97 scientology publication.
Whatever to make of that?

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Mike Rinder has an excellent, long and thorough post about the above subject. This is another Mike Rinder post that I can't possibly excerpt or summarize. You will just have to, and really should, read it in full. I will simply cross-post two of his Source materials.

This really is a good article and brings together the big picture, a great reference for anyone who wonders why they do what they do.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

The Old Quack, because of his over inflated ego, could not stand being criticized. He hated, hated it so much because anyone who was a scientologist and was now an SP was a walking talking example of the complete failure the 'tek'. The existence of an SP, doing scientology for years and decades and not being discovered...even after thousands of hours on the meter, is clear proof his quackery.

At one point in the 80's, I was having a conversation with a GO guy. He was all enthused about the new "sec checker" technology, and how it would make it easier to find SPs.

My reply to him was "Considering that David Mayo (recently declared) had operated for YEARS, literally under LRH's nose, without being seen as an SP, excuse me for adopting a 'wait and see' attitude. Are you telling me that YOU are going to do a better job than LRH?".

He had no real response to that.