What's new

Dear OSA;

cowboy

Patron with Honors
Obviously, OSA actively reviews message boards such as this. Perhaps, with some interest, you've read my posts. Perhaps with relief you see I've stated I'll not be that active here any longer.

Because I'm on this board, anything I say will be greeted witch skepticism, or anger, or disbelief, by those still in support of the church.

Your job is one of the most difficult in Scn. For you have to read and interact with what the church would label as lies, on a regular basis.

Since my statements of fact would have little if any credibility for you, I will not try to convince you of any events. What I am going to do is recount the questions which I asked myself that led to my departure from the church.

I feel strongly that most staff members join the church to better themselves and make the world a better place.

In Christianity, we are all familiar with the story of Abraham and Isaac, wherein the Lord asked him to prove his love by sacrificing his son. I never understood how Christians could recount that horrible tale, as I don't believe love for a higher power should be a justification to do harm (though God did stop him before the actual event). So I am biased, in that manner.

Questions I asked myself, which led to my departure;

1. I witnessed a staff person in the church die from lack of medical care. He would have lived far longer had he received proper medical care. Yet he was a spiritual being, so the body didn't matter, in the eyes of the church. But for the church, he would have lived. He was not unique. I asked myself that if my dedication to doing good led to the sacrifice of this man's life, through lack of proper attention, was that moral? The same thing continues today. Is a spiritual organization good if they are willing to allow people to die, when lives could otherwise be saved?

2. I asked myself if I was the one in 1. above, how would I feel about being allowed to die without proper efforts to keep me alive?

3. I looked at the older staff people in the church, and the lives of physical discomfort they lived. Even Hubbard had recreation, whatever food and luxuries he desired, time for movies, recreation, new clothes, etc. But the elder staff of the church received little regard for their differences in sleep requirements, comfort, etc, compared to the younger members. And when they were RPFed? The results were tortuous. God forbid that they should leave the church, for they had no social security, no money, no skills that translated into the real world, and if they had relations with their family, it had usually been severely strained by their time on staff. What if that was me, I wondered, who had spent years in Scn, and now had nothing? I knew well meaning people could be RPFed or booted, so always, in the back of my mind, when I saw such things with others, I knew with time those victim's lives could parallel my own.

4. Childbearing was frowned upon. Now, it is worse. But for those who had children, there was no time to spend with them, no vacations, inadequate medical and dental care, not enough money for the basics of life such as clothing, toys, and maybe an occassional family vacation. If I was to have children, I wanted the time and ability to spend with them, and someday, to adore my grandchildren. Would I, I asked myself, want to raise my kids in the Scn environment? Hell no. Or would I want to live my life and not bring my progeny into the world? Also a resounding no.

I will make an opinion, which, as an OSA person, you may disagree with. But history has shown that cultures can often be judged by the way they treat their elders and their young. The future of cultures could often be predicted by their behavior in that area.

5. If clearing is so fantastic, why was it that the vast majority of past clears were no longer involved with Scn? Why was it a huge number had been declared?

6. The number of staff members who'd left was far greater than the number who still were on staff. Were it not for an infusion of new staff, the rate of departures would have led to a markedly decreasing pool of staff. IF Scn produced such life changing results, why was it stastically far more likely than not a person would someday leave staff?

7. Why had I never, ever seen anyone that was the avowed product that the upper levels promised?

8. If Hubbard was the end all of Scn, why did he have skin cancer, get colds and tummy aches, suffer with emotional disturbances, make faulty decisions?

9. Why did most of the people who worked with Hubbard ultimately end up leaving?

10. Did the end justify the means? Without recounting the past, I'm sure most people reading this, especially you at OSA, could itemize things that the church routinely carries out that are either illegal or immoral, justified because they are needed to make the world a better place. History was replete with examples of other religions who pushed the same mind set. Was it right to carry out wrong things for the "greater good"? And where was the elusive "greater good"? Where were the spiritual beings and bettering of the planet which certain members of the church were willing to foresake normal rules of living in a society in order to achieve?

11. With time, how would I feel about actions I condoned, in the interest of the "greater good", which ran contrary to morality or the law?

12. When I lay alone in bed at night, I asked myself, was I truly, really doing good? I was sacrificing what I otherwise could achieve in my lifetime, in the effort to make the world a better place. But was I really making the world a better place? Or was I turning a blind eye to transgressions, just like the Nazi guards in Treblinka? Failing to use my common sense or a sense of morality, because everyone else did it, so so should I?

13. What if Scn was wrong? What if, as years passed, I found that what most of the people who'd left had said was true, and Scn was not good? How would I feel about the dedication and sacrifices I'd made, which not only didn't really help that much, but in many cases hurt?

14. How could I, with a clear conscience, advise people to dedicate their lives to staff, or spend their life savings and more as public, when I couldn't see any true benefit to these actions, and in fact, could actually see quite negative results?

15. Why would Hubbard's son kill himself? Who would know Scn and tech better, but he chose to take his own life rather than walking in the steps of his father. Why?

16. How could I condone the rupturing of families, rather than preaching tolerance of diverse spiritual beliefs? A mother or father would always be a mother or father, and their advice, though perhaps contrary to Scn beliefs, was spoken because of love and concern for their children. Why should such concern be punished with termination of family ties, rather than understanding?

17. Hubbard had said something like 2% of people were SPs. Why was it that of all the staff members who ever worked for Scn, a far, far greater percentage than that were ultimately declared suppressive? Was it possible that they weren't suppressive, but rather had chosen to disagree, not condone immoral or unethical activity, and leave?

18. Did I feel good about myself and my actions? If there was some sort of judgement, or Karma, in the world, could I stand up and honestly feel I had done my best to help others, be kind, become spiritual and make the world a better place? Was I proud of my actions?

You know, in your heart of hearts, that more than likely, whether you are OSA or simply Scn staff or public, that you will someday leave the church. And you, whoever you might be, will ask yourselves the same questions, alone, with your own conscience as your guide.

Perhaps you will look back and remember this, from an unknown person, who told tales which may or may not have been true, about Hubbard and how things at the top worked.

I can empathize with the difficulty of being in Scn, yet, like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, have to contend with a growing conscence.

Best of luck.

Cowboy

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear OSA:

I have some questions for you too:

Scientology is suppose to improve conditions for people which will ultimately improve conditions for humanity?

1. At what point does Scientology work?

2. What is the state of CLEAR? How much does it cost and how long does it take? Do you know anyone who has obtained this state and you would want to be like them?

3. What is the state of OT? How much does that cost and how long does it take? Do you know any OT's that you want to be like?

4. Do you know where the money goes in Scientology? If not - why not. All non-profit organizations should be transparent so that the members know how their money donated is spent. Think about it - transparency is key in all governments and churches. OTHER CHURCHES ARE TRANSPARENT!!

5. Do you know how David Miscavige lives, his autos, his annual salary? What type of housing does he get? Did you know he has a personal chef, hairdresser, tanning booth?

6. Why is RTC not responding to letter's written by many Scientologist's over the past several years?

7. Where is Shelly Miscavige? Heber Jentsch? Why are they missing? Will you be next?

8. If Scientology worked when standard tech is 100% applied, how can it ever be 100% standardly applied?

9. Why don't the public come into the Orgs and have not for years? Is everyone out in the wog world SP's? What is the public's impression of Scientology? Do your own survey. Of course, if you don't want to hear the answer - keep ignoring public opinion.

10. Do you know what a cult is?

11. Are you being held in Scientology against your will?

12. Will someone punish you if you leave?

13. Will you lose your family and friends if you leave?

14. Why can't you walk out the door and just quit?

15. What methods does Scientology use to control you?

16. Have you ever participated in breaking the law in the best interest of the CoS?

17. Have you ever harmed someone to protect Scientology?

18. Are you violating the law of the land to cover up crimes in Scientology?

19. Who is GOD to you?

20. Do you feel loved and cared for from your CHURCH?

ARE YOU AFRAID of your life, your sanity and your future?

WE WERE - so we left! You can leave too!

palehorse

Patron
Beautiful thread. Thank you for starting it, Cowboy.

I just read Tory/Magoo's story of how she discovered the TRUTH and left the cult. It is so deeply heartbreaking to realize that not only are human minds vulnerable to lies and deception, but we ex-scientologists took action toward perpetuating the lies and deception.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Beautiful thread. Thank you for starting it, Cowboy.

I just read Tory/Magoo's story of how she discovered the TRUTH and left the cult. It is so deeply heartbreaking to realize that not only are human minds vulnerable to lies and deception, but we ex-scientologists took action toward perpetuating the lies and deception.

And that is why I feel compelled to get those I got in - OUT! Almost done!:happydance: If I had just left "so and so" alone - not told them "Scientology works when standard-ly applied". DAMN! Why did I not leave them alone!!

It is time for world-wide picket?

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
"It is so deeply heartbreaking to realize that not only are human minds vulnerable to lies and deception, but we ex-scientologists took action toward perpetuating the lies and deception."

Maybe that is the deepest meaning of knowledge in Scientology - the degree to which good people can be warped out of their normal orbit into lies and deception.

Scientology is not the only nexus for this. But once realized, it can apply to many other orthodoxy's out there.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Obviously, OSA actively reviews message boards such as this. Perhaps, with some interest, you've read my posts. Perhaps with relief you see I've stated I'll not be that active here any longer.

. . .

Jeeez cowboy,

That's a tour de force posting!

cowboy_tipping_hat_1_.jpg

A tip of the hat, cowboy. You'll be remembered around here for sure.

ILove2Lurk

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Dear OSA,

A couple questions you also might want to give a moment's thought to, as it could affect the rest of your life.

IF SCIENTOLOGY ASKED YOU TO RUN OR PARTICIPATION IN A TOP SECRET OPERATION THAT REQUIRED YOU TO COMMIT SERIOUS CRIMES/FELONIES ON BEHALF OF "GREATEST GOOD", WOULD YOU DO THAT?

DO YOU THINK THAT IT'S EVER JUSTIFIABLE TO COMITT CRIMES BECAUSE YOUR SENIORS SAID IT WAS NECESSARY?

WHAT WOULD YOU THINK OF AN OPERATION THAT TRIED TO GET AN INNOCENT PERSON SENT TO PRISON? OR, THAT TRIED TO GET THAT PERSON TO GO INSANE AND BE INSTITUTIONALIZED IN A PSYCHIATRIC FACILITY? OR THAT TRIED TO GET THAT PERSON TO COMMIT SUICIDE? WOULD YOU DO THAT IF L. RON HUBBARD ASKED YOU TO? OR IF DAVID MISCAVIGE ASKED YOU TO? DID YOU KNOW THAT RON HUBBARD ORDERED PEOPLE TO DO THOSE THINGS TO AN INNOCENT WOMAN NAMED PAULETTE COOPER?

WHY WOULD AN OT LIKE RON NEED TO COMMIT SUCH CRIMES, INCLUDING DRIVING A PERSON TO THEIR DEATH?

DID YOU KNOW THAT RON DID THE ABOVE CRIMES (AND MANY OTHERS) LONG AFTER HE HAD RELEASED AND DONE THE OT LEVELS? DOES IT BOTHER YOU AT ALL THAT THE TOP OT ON THE PLANET CAN'T CAUSE EFFECT WITHOUT LYING AND COMMITTING FELONIES THAT THEY COULD BE IMPRISONED FOR?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARY SUE HUBBARD GOING TO PRISON WHEN SHE WAS CAUGHT COMMITTING FELONIES? WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR SCIENTOLOGY? WHEN YOU GOT INTO SCIENTOLOGY, DID YOU HAVE THE IDEA THAT YOU MIGHT END UP INN PRISON?

DO YOU EVER GET A WEIRD, DISTANT FEELING THAT ONE DAY YOU MIGHT WANT TO STOP DOING COVERT OPERATIONS AND JUST LIVE A NORMAL LIFE?

CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY THAT THE REASON YOU GOT INTO SCIENTOLOGY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH BEING AN OSA STAFF MEMBER THAT REGULARLY USES LIES, SHORE STORIES, ACCEPTABLE TRUTHS, PR CAPERS, DECEPTION, SPYING, SURVEILLANCE, HARASSMENT & TERRORISM. WHEN YOU READ THAT LIST DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOUR FELLOW OSA STAFF ARE DOING THOSE THINGS DAILY?

IS THERE SOME REASON THAT SCIENTOLOGISTS IN OSA HAVE TO USE TRICKS AND LIES? ISN'T THERE SOME BETTER WAY TO MAKE A POSITIVE CHANGE IN THE WORLD?

DO YOU DARE ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION? IF YOU HAD YOUR DREAM WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING IN YOUR LIFE NOW? WOULD IT BE READING ABOUT PEOPLE HERE AT ESMB WHO DID NOT GET WHAT THEY PAID FOR IN SCIENTOLOGY AND NOW SHARE THEIR CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS WITH OTHERS? IF YOU HAD A CHOICE WOULD YOU REALLY SPEND YOUR TIME TRYING TO STOP DEFRAUDED PEOPLE FROM SPEAKING ABOUT IT? (DID YOU KNOW THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING?)

HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT FREE SPEECH? DO YOU FEEL A LITTLE REMORSEFUL THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO STOP FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET? IF YOU DON'T FEEL REGRETFUL ABOUT THAT, DO YOU THINK THAT SOMETHING MIGHT BE WRONG WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE AFTER BEING EXPOSED TO SCIENTOLOGY FOR SO LONG?

Well, honestly i only had a couple questions, but it kind of grew! I guess OSA operatives need people to talk to them so I thank Cowboy and the other posters here for being willing to speak to OSA. Who knows, maybe one or more of them will take a walk out into the sunshine and appear here on ESMB one day.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear OSA,

Stats.
Thursdays.

How many all nighters have you pulled to get those stats up?
How many days have you spent frantic and stressed out, wound up to the max because something had to be done.. Now! Now! Now!

How many birthdays, anniversaries, funerals, weddings have you missed because of that important thing, that could not be delayed? How many children have you not had?

And those vitally important things...
Week after week of important things. Things so important that a failure to do them would result in punishment, maybe even imprisonment for an indefinite period of time.

Who have they benefited?

Gadfly

Crusader
17. Hubbard had said something like 2% of people were SPs. Why was it that of all the staff members who ever worked for Scn, a far, far greater percentage than that were ultimately declared suppressive? Was it possible that they weren't suppressive, but rather had chosen to disagree, not condone immoral or unethical activity, and leave?

Cowboy

I have always clicked with this same point. :thumbsup:

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I absolutely love the thought of clearing the planet.

How the hell does that make for a better planet at all?

Hypothetically, using LRH's own words I think, a cleared cannibal is nothing more than a cleared cannibal.

Let's pose for a moment that everyone on this planet was a cannibal by choice and willing to eat any other human in the vicinity.

That is not a good survival plan.

Enter the auditor.

Clearing the planet does nothing per LRH, the planet would still be consumed via it's own evil cannibalism. How is the planet any better for SCN?

cowboy

Patron with Honors
Good points everyone. I didn't know if I could articulate my feelings, but I see they are understood, and I wasn't alone in my thoughts.

OSA... admit the truth, if even only to yourself.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terrific post, Cowboy. :thumbsup:

I really hope that you decide to stick around on ESMB. It is clear that you have a lot to add to the debate and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Axiom142

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
His Majesty, Lord Xenu, chose his humble servant, DLRH, to deliver His message to the Sea Org members.

“Greetings, my Loyal Officers!

Hubbard lied about my role in the Marcab affairs because he wanted my throne for himself. But the mutiny led by Rawl-Hubbard did not last long, we had a decisive victory over the dark forces.

The implant stations that you are so afraid of were built by Rawl-Hubbard prior to the mutiny, he was the one who brought the bodies of the good citizens of Marcab to earth in attempt to establish his kingdom. He placed the victims’ bodies on top of the volcanoes and used A-bombs to create the carnage. He contaminated the victims’ souls with the horrific implants.

We, on the other hand, did our best to cleanse the souls from the implants and rescued millions of innocent Marcab citizens.

The whole Tech is a trap designed to keep the earth population in a state of slavery. By spreading the Tech you help Hubbard to enslave the earth civilization.

Hubbard lied about my fate, too. I am alive and well. I am not a soul but a human being. You see, the Marcab genetics had reached such advanced stage that we were able to become a race of the immortals.

Obviously, I am not being kept in an electric trap.

Rawl-Hubbard always wanted to be recognized as a god, not just a Marcab Emperor. He has a bloated ego which caused his downfall.

Rawl-Hubbard is the enemy of the mankind. It is our duty to capture his soul and prevent it from doing further harm to the earth population.

I know that it is very hard to trust me after you heard so many negative things about me. So please ask yourself this question -- do I, as an OT, have the powers that the non-OT folk do not have? If you have such powers, then you can call me a liar. But if your powers are nothing out of the ordinary, then someday you will free yourself from Hubbard’s lies and join me as your leader.

May God be with you.

Lord Xenu. “

Gib

Crusader

Because I'm on this board, anything I say will be greeted witch skepticism, or anger, or disbelief, by those still in support of the church.

Your job is one of the most difficult in Scn. For you have to read and interact with what the church would label as lies, on a regular basis.

Since my statements of fact would have little if any credibility for you, I will not try to convince you of any events. What I am going to do is recount the questions which I asked myself that led to my departure from the church.

I feel strongly that most staff members join the church to better themselves and make the world a better place.

In Christianity, we are all familiar with the story of Abraham and Isaac, wherein the Lord asked him to prove his love by sacrificing his son. I never understood how Christians could recount that horrible tale, as I don't believe love for a higher power should be a justification to do harm (though God did stop him before the actual event). So I am biased, in that manner.

Questions I asked myself, which led to my departure;

1. I witnessed a staff person in the church die from lack of medical care. He would have lived far longer had he received proper medical care. Yet he was a spiritual being, so the body didn't matter, in the eyes of the church. But for the church, he would have lived. He was not unique. I asked myself that if my dedication to doing good led to the sacrifice of this man's life, through lack of proper attention, was that moral? The same thing continues today. Is a spiritual organization good if they are willing to allow people to die, when lives could otherwise be saved?

2. I asked myself if I was the one in 1. above, how would I feel about being allowed to die without proper efforts to keep me alive?

3. I looked at the older staff people in the church, and the lives of physical discomfort they lived. Even Hubbard had recreation, whatever food and luxuries he desired, time for movies, recreation, new clothes, etc. But the elder staff of the church received little regard for their differences in sleep requirements, comfort, etc, compared to the younger members. And when they were RPFed? The results were tortuous. God forbid that they should leave the church, for they had no social security, no money, no skills that translated into the real world, and if they had relations with their family, it had usually been severely strained by their time on staff. What if that was me, I wondered, who had spent years in Scn, and now had nothing? I knew well meaning people could be RPFed or booted, so always, in the back of my mind, when I saw such things with others, I knew with time those victim's lives could parallel my own.

4. Childbearing was frowned upon. Now, it is worse. But for those who had children, there was no time to spend with them, no vacations, inadequate medical and dental care, not enough money for the basics of life such as clothing, toys, and maybe an occassional family vacation. If I was to have children, I wanted the time and ability to spend with them, and someday, to adore my grandchildren. Would I, I asked myself, want to raise my kids in the Scn environment? Hell no. Or would I want to live my life and not bring my progeny into the world? Also a resounding no.

I will make an opinion, which, as an OSA person, you may disagree with. But history has shown that cultures can often be judged by the way they treat their elders and their young. The future of cultures could often be predicted by their behavior in that area.

5. If clearing is so fantastic, why was it that the vast majority of past clears were no longer involved with Scn? Why was it a huge number had been declared?

6. The number of staff members who'd left was far greater than the number who still were on staff. Were it not for an infusion of new staff, the rate of departures would have led to a markedly decreasing pool of staff. IF Scn produced such life changing results, why was it stastically far more likely than not a person would someday leave staff?

7. Why had I never, ever seen anyone that was the avowed product that the upper levels promised?

8. If Hubbard was the end all of Scn, why did he have skin cancer, get colds and tummy aches, suffer with emotional disturbances, make faulty decisions?

9. Why did most of the people who worked with Hubbard ultimately end up leaving?

10. Did the end justify the means? Without recounting the past, I'm sure most people reading this, especially you at OSA, could itemize things that the church routinely carries out that are either illegal or immoral, justified because they are needed to make the world a better place. History was replete with examples of other religions who pushed the same mind set. Was it right to carry out wrong things for the "greater good"? And where was the elusive "greater good"? Where were the spiritual beings and bettering of the planet which certain members of the church were willing to foresake normal rules of living in a society in order to achieve?

11. With time, how would I feel about actions I condoned, in the interest of the "greater good", which ran contrary to morality or the law?

12. When I lay alone in bed at night, I asked myself, was I truly, really doing good? I was sacrificing what I otherwise could achieve in my lifetime, in the effort to make the world a better place. But was I really making the world a better place? Or was I turning a blind eye to transgressions, just like the Nazi guards in Treblinka? Failing to use my common sense or a sense of morality, because everyone else did it, so so should I?

13. What if Scn was wrong? What if, as years passed, I found that what most of the people who'd left had said was true, and Scn was not good? How would I feel about the dedication and sacrifices I'd made, which not only didn't really help that much, but in many cases hurt?

14. How could I, with a clear conscience, advise people to dedicate their lives to staff, or spend their life savings and more as public, when I couldn't see any true benefit to these actions, and in fact, could actually see quite negative results?

15. Why would Hubbard's son kill himself? Who would know Scn and tech better, but he chose to take his own life rather than walking in the steps of his father. Why?

16. How could I condone the rupturing of families, rather than preaching tolerance of diverse spiritual beliefs? A mother or father would always be a mother or father, and their advice, though perhaps contrary to Scn beliefs, was spoken because of love and concern for their children. Why should such concern be punished with termination of family ties, rather than understanding?

18. Did I feel good about myself and my actions? If there was some sort of judgement, or Karma, in the world, could I stand up and honestly feel I had done my best to help others, be kind, become spiritual and make the world a better place? Was I proud of my actions?

You know, in your heart of hearts, that more than likely, whether you are OSA or simply Scn staff or public, that you will someday leave the church. And you, whoever you might be, will ask yourselves the same questions, alone, with your own conscience as your guide.

Perhaps you will look back and remember this, from an unknown person, who told tales which may or may not have been true, about Hubbard and how things at the top worked.

I can empathize with the difficulty of being in Scn, yet, like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, have to contend with a growing conscence.

Best of luck.

Cowboy

"7. Why had I never, ever seen anyone that was the avowed product that the upper levels promised?"

Question, if one is cause over life, MEST, OT8. And they die, and when they come back, how will they know? So the person gets a new body, grows up, realizes he/she was OT8 last life, :ohmy: walks into a church and says "I'm OT8 last life, I'm now here to do OT9 and up. Now what?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
"7. Why had I never, ever seen anyone that was the avowed product that the upper levels promised?"

Question, if one is cause over life, MEST, OT8. And they die, and when they come back, how will they know? So the person gets a new body, grows up, realizes he/she was OT8 last life, :ohmy: walks into a church and says "I'm OT8 last life, I'm now here to do OT9 and up. Now what?

Uh, go train. Uh go do all that lower stuff we decided needs redone.

There is some imaginary unattainable "stat" that has to be "hit" before 9 & 10 are released.

Who else thinks 9 & 10 still do not exist ?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I absolutely love the thought of clearing the planet.

How the hell does that make for a better planet at all?

Hypothetically, using LRH's own words I think, a cleared cannibal is nothing more than a cleared cannibal.

Let's pose for a moment that everyone on this planet was a cannibal by choice and willing to eat any other human in the vicinity.

That is not a good survival plan.

Enter the auditor.

Clearing the planet does nothing per LRH, the planet would still be consumed via it's own evil cannibalism. How is the planet any better for SCN?

Wow! That explains it all!! Scientologists are to cannibalize each other in the best interest of all ate dynamics! So...that explains why the "clears" and Oatees are no different than they were before - just more broke, arrogant and RIGHT! A cleared cannibal is a cleared cannibal. It is totally fine to eat your young!! That is in the best interest of all ate!! :coolwink:

Gus

Patron with Honors
...I know that it is very hard to trust me after you heard so many negative things about me. So please ask yourself this question -- do I, as an OT, have the powers that the non-OT folk do not have? If you have such powers, then you can call me a liar. “

You know what? It could very well be that way... think about it.

If Xemu actually exists...

Gus