What's new

Dear Toad, Stainforth, Candy and others,

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Why don't YOU go start a thread, and when it has topped 300K views, give me a call, and we'll merge it with an ephemeral thead with a few thousand views.
<snip>

Oh boy howdy am I glad to know YOU are the person to call when something
needs to be done here on ESMB.

I file that data under " IMPORTAMT ! "

But, as a polite suggestion, please do not sit by your phine holding your breathe waiting on a call... don't even sit by your phone waiting for a calll....uh, maybe you don't even need a phone - LOL !

But as for threads on chat boards, you might want to get out more. There are threads in some places with over quarter of a million posts.

And most people ( who can't still see the turnip tuck they fell off of ) know that the OP of a thread has little to nothing with what happens with a thread ( other than in their own imagination of LRH style grandeur ). Threads go on or don't go on... that is on all the posters who contribute posts and not just on the wishes of some butthurt OP.

Oh boy howdy am I glad to know YOU are the person to call when something
needs to be done here on ESMB.

I file that data under " IMPORTAMT ! "

But, as a polite suggestion, please do not sit by your phine holding your breathe waiting on a call... don't even sit by your phone waiting for a calll....uh, maybe you don't even need a phone - LOL !

But as for threads on chat boards, you might want to get out more. There are threads in some places with over quarter of a million posts.

And most people ( who can't still see the turnip tuck they fell off of ) know that the OP of a thread has little to nothing with what happens with a thread ( other than in their own imagination of LRH style grandeur ). Threads go on or don't go on... that is on all the posters who contribute posts and not just on the wishes of some butthurt OP.
as a datum of comparable magnitude:

I was auditing a person. They came from across the country. They had a diaper fetish. There is an adult diaper manufacturer close by. They went there and took photos and a little interview. Posted photos and interview on adult diapers board. Within 12 hours had over 4,000 hits. So when you think ex sci is a popular view, you really need to get into adults wearing diapers.

lkwdblds

Crusader
For anyone who does not see the duplication of posts and subject matter between this thread, the thread titled " Candy Swanson about Hubbard " ( Those who don't think is the title of the thread can do a search on this and whatever else they current think the title might be - LOL ! And lakey : There is no need to "presume" that is what is being talked about. Go to the thread. Read the title of the thread. Write it out in magic marker on paper and then come back here and compare that to " Candy Swanson about Hubbard " - do they match? If so your presuming is over ) and the Apollo 73 thread there is not much else I would care to point out to them as they as missed the glaringly obvious themes and gotten lost in sub minor details of minutia of imagined definitions of something or another.

Toady, I never contested the name of the thread, it is Sharone Stainforth's thread, "Candy Swanson about Hubbard". I do agree that for several weeks there was some duplication between that thread and the Apollo "73 thread. With the "Candy Swanson about Hubbard" thread now finished, that duplication has ceased. That was my point!

The difference with this thread here is that more people are brought into the mix than just Candy and her videos. It has some similar content, no doubt about that. Yes there is some overlap but "Candy Swanson about Hubbard" has been put to bed, R.I.P., so additional comments people want to make about Candy or some of the other's mentioned in this thread's title can be made here.

More than 99% of the readers here most likely see the duplication of posts and cross posts in these threads so that one sort of has to read the other threads for posts to make anf sense since this started.

Might as well merge this mish mash and make it more readable.

And, hey, maybe as a side bonus someone would could become the Founder and Source of " THE GLOSSARY " of ESMB where words could be infinitely played with, given correct meaning, and useage. It would be glorious !
Somebody could even more famous and memorable to all !

Fair trade?

Toady, your comments about the Apollo '73 which I highlighted above in Bold Print are sort of way off the mark. First of all, who is them and they? You currently are one of the most, if not the most, active person posting on that thread. You are criticising the thread for glaringly obvious themes being missed and too much time spent in focusing on sub minor bits of minutia.

Your post is contradictory, it states defiantly and assertively that the content of the Apollo thread has tremendous duplication of posts and subject matter with two other threads then in the next paragraph you state that the Apollo thread missed glaringly obvious themes. YOUR TWO STATEMENTS ARE CONTRADICTORY, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Also, refering to that thread as them and they when you are a major poster also seems inconsistent to me.

It's no big deal, if you want the threads to merge, fine and more power to you. I was just asking what your reasons are. The suggestion is similar to recommending that Toyota Motors merge with Yugo Motors because they both mention how to operate their radios in their owner's manuals.

Toyota is the largest car company in the world and is functioning very well (except for a recent glitch having to do with uninteded acceleration). Yugo went broke and is no longer functioning. Sure there is some similarity in the Owner's Manuals of both companies but why would Toyota want to resurrect Yugo and merge the two companies. It just doesn't make sense.
Lakey
P.S. That's all I have to say on the topic. I'm not going to respond to any more posts about merging threads.
Lakey

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
as a datum of comparable magnitude:

I was auditing a person. They came from across the country. They had a diaper fetish. There is an adult diaper manufacturer close by. They went there and took photos and a little interview. Posted photos and interview on adult diapers board. Within 12 hours had over 4,000 hits. So when you think ex sci is a popular view, you really need to get into adults wearing diapers.

I know some people are enamored with the thought of telling tales of being in the presence of the Great Ron all resplendent in his white faux salvation navy costume and prancing around blessing the beings of a Lesser God than Hisself with his Golden Aura....and that being the most exciting thing that ever happened - or will happen - on Planet Earth.

Could it be scientology trivia is not the most populat thing on Planet Earth ?
What an EVIL thought !

And for those who worship at the alaer of the "page hit stat " please answer this for me.

If I get off this thread and then get back on it do I not count as a " page hit " ?

A better question might be is it " page hits " the stats are kept on or " unique page hits " ?

I tend to suspect that any user can jam the page hits out the roof by jumping on and off the page many many times...just like the page counter on a web page.

Want to play a game ? If several of us agree on a particular thread to jump on and off of we can because we are obsessed with ' looking good -( or whatever )- we can drive the almighty "stats" ( whatelse counts, right?) plumb out the roof.

We can make the "stats" say whatever we want the "stats" to say ( and therein lies one of the problems of the dedicated scientologist ).

What do the" stats " need to be ?

And what is one willing to sacrifice of themselves to get the stats there ?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
PS would somebody please tell Lakey that Toady has him on ignore so all Toady sees is a message about having said poster on ignore.

I've never used ignore on any chatboard and although I think it akin if not a kissing cousin to that disconnection or shunning stuff being that such a luminary as Lakey tried it that I should give it a run for a predetermined length of time ( in scn circles that is called a conditional disconnect ).

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I sincerely regret that some people do not get the complete hilarity of posting.

I do hope maybe they grow into it.

There is no need to get all Butthurt over posts.

lkwdblds

Crusader
Thanks for following my recommendation!

PS would somebody please tell Lakey that Toady has him on ignore so all Toady sees is a message about having said poster on ignore.

I've never used ignore on any chatboard and although I think it akin if not a kissing cousin to that disconnection or shunning stuff being that such a luminary as Lakey tried it that I should give it a run for a predetermined length of time ( in scn circles that is called a conditional disconnect ).

It's good that you put me on ignore, I recommended that to you some time ago. I had you on ignore for about a month and then took you off.

I am posting a cute song in Toady's honor. This is just a cute tribute made for jest and in no way is intended to demean Toady. I used to have a 78 rpm vinyl record with this song on it which I played a lot as a boy 8 and 9 years old. It is really a cute song called, "Froggie went a Courting". Toady has a beautiful wife whom I know personally. Anyone would have to give Toady kudos for wining the heart of such a beautiful woman. With that in mind, I offer this song, sung by Bob Dylan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOS3K41ttzI

Lakey

justsayin'

Patron with Honors
What do you think we are? :mudkip:

ESMB: Swimming with the :shark:

Mark A. Baker

I have often seen myself as being the black panther on the staircase... :)D)

exactly, lol. let's not forget the snakes. but i can see who interracts with carmelo and why. gives me somewhere to start. :)

well maybe emma should close the board now so the new name is permanently at the bottom. and the trolls don't follow him in. (just kidding!)

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
But, back to beauty. A wise man - or more likely a woman - once said " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder " and at least I'm smart enough to agree with that.

Anyway.

The remark was by someone that they thought was wife was beautiful. Nice compliment. Thank you. I too happen to think she does have physical beauty.

And I enjoy that. And I guess I enjoy that other people also see her as attractive.

Now, I got to confess something here. I have long felt that the physical appearance of a person is 2 % of the total package. The other 98% of the package is who is home and that, to me, is where the true worth, value, or whatever one wants to call it resides and manifests from for each of us.
That 98% to me is the essential and important part of any person.

So, while I am flattered someone else thinks my wife is beautiful - and she is - please don't think that is to her It is a very small part of her .

I continue to feel she is the kind of person I'm glad and proud to know and love and get to share life with.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron

By the way, you have Aida Thomas to thank for outing me. I was only fully involved in the subject from 1966 through 1973, and went underground from 1977 until 2010, Forth of July, when Aida cornered me and got her interview. Then she published it along with a paragraph outing me on the Anonomous Board.

I've been dealing with my own nightmare of being a voice speaking out ever since. Overall, I do think it's healthy, as my fear of OSA etc was much more harmful to me when I was hiding out from them for over 30 years, than practicing speaking out and having courage has been the past nine months. Sorry I do sound like the dumb blonde at times, as I learn to make my own way into the light of day.

What a marvelous time we live in. Here's hoping you experience some relief by speaking out on this amazing board by Emma with all these terrific folks communicating and debating with each other.

Aloha,
Purple Haze

Excuseeeee meeeee...I did not out you at all, and to my knowledge you have not been into hiding, you go to all of the Freezone parties and lots of people have taken your pictures at those parties.

As for those videos, it was Tatiana who outed you, and you willingly participated doing them, you knew rather well that they were going to be posted, I did warned you very clearly...I only did the interview, as I was doing to some of the other auditors at the party.

I really have no idea why would you be hiding from OSA, why, OSA did not exist when you left, actually most of the OSA staff were not even born when you left..LOL!!!:roflmao:

Deary, I have seen your videos and have not heard you saying anything that would take courage, such as denouncing crimes, saying things that were unkown or that are relevant and can lead to arrests or that can change things or make David Miscavige worry sick...no..nothing of the sort.... All you have been talking about is of your idyllic days in the SO and how you left when you had enough.

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
why hello there sexy , by the way anonycat and me are two different persons

Excuseeeee meeeee...I did not out you at all, and to my knowledge you have not been into hiding, you go to all of the Freezone parties and lots of people have taken your pictures at those parties.

As for those videos, it was Tatiana who outed you, and you willingly participated doing them, you knew rather well that they were going to be posted, I did warned you very clearly...I only did the interview, as I was doing to some of the other auditors at the party.

I really have no idea why would you be hiding from OSA, why, OSA did not exist when you left, actually most of the OSA staff were not even born when you left..LOL!!!:roflmao:

Deary, I have seen your videos and have not heard you saying anything that would take courage, such as denouncing crimes, saying things that were unkown or that are relevant and can lead to arrests or that can change things or make David Miscavige worry sick...no..nothing of the sort.... All you have been talking about is of your idyllic days in the SO and how you left when you had enough.

Diana

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Diana

Oh you people that just insist on sticking to the damn facts !

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:roflmao:

You took the words out of my fingers

Purple Haze - you wouldn'teven deserve 1 single point to OSA stat (sorry)
Usually they like soooooooooooo muuuuuuuuch nice stories about LRH

Why to be fear??? It was so theta in sea org with Ron Golden's aura light?
All youth girls around him in awe.
Osa love would it

Osa love selective memory!

Excuseeeee meeeee...I did not out you at all, and to my knowledge you have not been into hiding, you go to all of the Freezone parties and lots of people have taken your pictures at those parties. ...

Aida, Candy is using 'out' in a different sense. She certainly hasn't been in hiding since she left the church all these many years, but neither was she publicly exposed on the internet. As I recall the photos you took at the pre-convention party and the interview you did with her at your house was the first time she had become an internet 'presence'. In that sense you made her a more 'public' individual or 'outed' her.

You did indicate at that time of those interviews to those you interviewed what your intentions were. And you did have their permission. Although, as with anything about the internet, most people don't realize just how exposed it subsequently makes them.

Mark A. Baker