ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

death by auditing

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by MrNobody, Oct 11, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

There is nothing constructive in Scientology that cannot be had elsewhere and which costs less, is more effective, is less dangerous, and longer lasting.

2. Veda

Veda Sponsor

"Permitting it [Scientology] to be talked about contemptuously before a group [note: does not apply to altered Scientology or Miscavology] should never be permitted...

"...the communication line [to the non-Scientology public, and to 'handle-able' Exs] is that [De-Miscavigized] Scientologists do not pose any threat, that Scientologists are good citizens, and that they can be trusted with problems of a private and confidential nature... Another frame of mind that we would like to see the public have and register are that people attacking [in-tech, on-Source, non-Miscavology] Scientologists have something wrong with them... As a subdivision of this, the actual substance of communication about what Scientology actually is... from the general public to the general public [what the wogs should say to each other about Scientology] should be that Scientology says that good health and immortality are attainable. That it is compounded out of all Man knows about Man..."

From 'Manual on Dissemination of Material', L. Ron Hubbard, 1955

3. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Finally, someone makes sense.

4. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

WUT!? :screwy: I mean.. WUT!?

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Wait, now I am confused.

If a Scientologist validates me for 'making sense', is that an ad hominem attack?

6. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Who is the Scientologist, Schwim?

7. SchwimmelPuckel

Ì'm no fu*k'n scientologist!! - Yea hear!? - The effrontery!!!!

:angry:

8. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Wait, was HH asserting that I was a Scientologist, then?

9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Accusing someone of being a Scientologist would be overt Invalidation, wouldn't it?

HH is much more of the sneaky 1.1 kind of merchant of chaos. :D

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  10. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

A Scientologist would never change Scientology into another subject.

The consequence is, that it isn't posible to change Scientology.

But that is only my little personal opinion as a critic, that saw how the personality of people changed into negative because of Scientology.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  11. SchwimmelPuckel

Hell's bells!! - On this board you can get an infraction and actually be banned, for ad-hominem, if you call someone an idiot, a moron, a dimwit or a psychotic rambling nincompoop!

But you can call anyone a SCIENTOLOGIST and walk!!!!

Where's the justice in that!?`

:screwy:

12. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

You're right, Schwimmey, it's outrageous!

13. looker

looker Patron Meritorious

Well I dunno: I've always looked at Scientology as a vast encyclopedia of human behavior theories. So, I'm not sure If I was ever a died in the wool Scientologist.

Even though I must have passed 17 Star Rate checkouts on KSW, emeter drills, Academy levels, 350 hrs of auditing and attested to Kleer, if someone were to ask me if I had more affinity to Scientology or Buddhism, I would say Buddhism.

I can see how the theory of group think, suggestion, and love bombing could greatly enhance endorphin and dopamine out put. I recall as a child being ecstatic over playing with friends. Just the right mixture of people, chemistry and event had much the same result as *going exterior*.

For example at age 6 playing team tag/hide and go seek, at night with adoring parents uncles and adults looking on. A cousin and I looking for others hiding, impromptu, looked toward the bushes smiled as if to say Yeah I saw the movement too. They are over there. Running full speed as if in a diversion so the hiders thought they were clever the swooping in on them and patting them saying Tag at the same instant was just magic. Parent grinning making comments like wow, Yes that was great and so smart They could be football players, Yes just like cousin David... Anyway you get the idea, Love bombed . Bouncing off the walls.

The other thing I have read is that isolation can produce a *exterior* feeling. Perhaps like in Dianetic auditing where the auditor says close your eyes scan through to the end of the incident what do you see, or tell me what happened.

The mind tries to create reasonable explanations for a confusion like in dreams. I'm thinking the auditor is looking for an unwanted Attitude Emotion Sensation or Pain AESP. The emeter reads, the PC looks and finds a confusion not a specific A or E or S or P. But the PC obliges the auditor by trying to isolate just the S when the A and E are there in the same instance. (may be the reason for correction lists)

The PC then eyes closed, isolated, begins to ever so slowly, describe the wispy thin images of a ocean and clouds and a boat, then a pirate ship maybe and as the image and story unfolds is just amazed at his mental image creation at which time the meter blows down and needle floats. He now realizes he is awake and in Present Time.

He gets love bombed by his auditor, grows status as a moving PC, endorphins kick in harder. He is feeling happy, healthy, holy and safe and *exterior* to his creation.

He has for that moment achieved the status of Self Actualization in Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. And been accepted, and gained an ego boost as he ascends up the pecking order in yet another *WIN* on the bridge.

But In running real incidents the confusion AESPs do blow off and real relief is obtained through some kind of realization or re- viewing of something hidden. I cant deny that.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  14. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Thanks

Zinj

15. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Placing this in the 'Best Quotes' thread :clap: (and lmfao too! lololol)

16. LongTimeGone

LongTimeGone Silver Meritorious Patron

psychotic rambling nincompoop.

I love it, it just flows off the tongue.

Can I please use it?
    Not here of course, but in general conversation with my friends.

D.

17. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

The heart of Art is theft

Zinj

18. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

There surely have been some pithy phrases here and there. :coolwink:

19. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

You have drive down the street and scream them out your open window!

20. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Alanzo,

Have you read that Dianetics experiment?

What are your comments on that particular item?