ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

DECLARED!! Longtime UK scientologist and former OSA agent

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by John McGhee, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

AFIK, he is Gretchen and Fred Schwartz's kid. Fred and Gretchen ran the LA FSC office - then Fred went to INT and she, sad to say because she was my bud, passed away on post at her desk. So I'd say he was raised in the church so how much of his heritage rubbed off, who knows? I was really pissed at the S.O - ASHO gave a nice service for Ruthie Silverberg when she passed - but Flag and the FSO didn't do fuck all for Gretchen, and she was their power producer. Scum bags.

Mimsey

2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Yeah, so? There are alot of Jewish Scientologists. A Jewish Scilon can be involved in Gestapo-like tactics. Besides, WWII was eons, ago,

3. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks, that's what I thought as well.

4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

[​IMG]

Above poster is from 2012, so it is difficult to see how they are out.

HT - WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...yet-another-member.115747/page-2#post-2398511

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

The Birmingham Org Alex Cronin in the flyer looks too young to have resigned in 1983. That was 30 years ago.

IMHO, I think the Reconnection list is about another Alex Cronin.

7. Vittorio

Vittorio Patron Meritorious

The Alex Cronin in the Birmingham Org photo is the Alex Cronin from the EG clan and brother of Louise I believe?

He was on staff at London Org in the mid-2000's, might even still be there. His above ramble is hard to read.

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes. I recognize him from Saint Hill 1972 to 1980+ when he was a kid. As for the "squirrel" Alex Cronin, I don't know. The only UK Cronins I remember from that time are John & Paula and kids, and an unrelated woman called Aileen Cronin.

Paul

9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Thanks, Ax . . .

We all go, the good guys sometimes go a little too early . . . though in John's case I'm not surprised he always wa a "little" overweight . . . and I expect SO food did not help :no:

Rog

10. Vittorio

Seems that Alex is still clinging on. He once told me that his dad helped people through OT3 and once somebody opened the pack and started reading the materials and got a nose bleed. These stories are normally told to stop people looking it up on the internet.

11. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

OK, we've downgraded from pneumonia to nose bleed? :roflmao:

12. Vittorio

Not entirely. I also got the "I knew a person who got brain cancer" and "someone who got run over".

13. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Ah, yes... Birmingham Org. So very theta. In fact, it's the epitome of 100% Standard Scientology Tech. Consider this picture, showing an ecclesiastical celebrant handling the "most holy" in accordance with Hubtardian Scripture...
    [​IMG]

14. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

HH - Clearly one of the reasons a "car guy would get declared is he did not have a proper CSW to wash or sell cars!! Also - perhaps he did not go into DEEP DEBT and show his allegiance to the CULT by going broke and bankrupt so he can give all of his money to Slappy's "get out of jail" fund called the IAS. It is a requirement to BE Oat Tea - to go into deep debt so one can give all their money to the International Asshole Scam.. The other reason life time Scientologist's are getting declared is they are bitching about having to cough up $11,000 for their two new Glee-Meter's...on top of the hundreds of thousands of dollars they just gave to the Cult!! I am sure we will see many new members here - and that is exciting!! Welcome SP's - you have reached the EP of Scientology and we welcome you to the land of the BRAVE, SANE and FREE!!! :happydance:

15. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

All I got was a stomach ache and sore jaws...from laughing myself into a frenzy!! Xenu, body thetans, Clusters of body thetans, blowing up people in volcanoes in Hawaii, flying them here from other planets on D-C9's....it just can't get any crazier. I have not been sick ONE DAY since I left the cult of Scientology - not even a runny nose...and I have met people who are evil since leaving scientology (but nothing like regges and fundraisers)...and they don't even make me sick...but when I was in Scientology - I was sick all the time!! My soul was telling me to get out of this evil cult...and once I did - all illnesses vanished!! Well, the that tech worked...El Con was right about that - a truly evil group will make one sick!! That is why he went nuts and died...he went crazy from his own cult!!

16. Udarnik

OK, riddle me this - is there some kind of retarded LRH photography tech, or can't Scientology afford a photographer who would re-take a pic that has one of the subjects involuntarily trying to remove a BT behind her neck?

17. Udarnik

Yanno, the pneumonia is also one of those time warp relics. Today we regard it as a nuisance, and the whole thing sounds silly to modern ears, but when Laffy was a kid, pneumonia was a leading cause of death. It was probably was the actual cause of death of a large proportion of those who died in the 1919 Spanish Flu epidemic -an event that probably left a lasting impression on 8 year old Laffy.

18. SpecialFrog

SpecialFrog Silver Meritorious Patron

http://caliwog.wordpress.com/2011/04/02/the-art-series/

19. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Three weeks ago, on Thanksgiving, as families and friends gathered to share food, love, and fellowship, Gale Voight called one of my family members and told them He had just learned that his wife was divorcing him, his children were disconnecting from him, and his "church", Scientology had declared him Suppressive.

What, you ask, was his offense?

I am told that he committed the unpardonable act of going on the internet...and looking.

Looking...

THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF SCIENTOLOGY.

20. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Very true, Smurf.