ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

DECLARED!! Longtime UK scientologist and former OSA agent

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by John McGhee, Dec 14, 2013.

1. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Thank you for this information. How heartbreaking it must be for him! I hope he's got some support outside of scientology to help him plan what he's going to do to try and salvage things or move on.

If you are reading this, Gale, take heart that we are here for you in thought and spirit.

2. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

I wonder what Gale's family is going to do? He owns a used car lot and employees a couple of them from what I remember.

3. hybrid

hybrid New Member

This is when an ex-cultie's life spins out of control because they really needed a whole new life all along but didn't know it. He will go through some rough times and will come out of it. I imagine the family scenario will be tougher than the employment/business aspect but it all sucks.

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

This is the EP of a life in that abusive scam. Damaged families, businesses and bleak futures.

SCIENTOLOGY SPOKESHOLE:
    We advocate freedom for people
    to decide for them self
    with who and who not they wish to associate.

CASUAL READER:
    Yeah, right - sounds legit.
    :hysterical: