What's new

Diggs needed for AnonSparrow!

kozyshack

Hey folks,

I'm a regular reader of this board, but I am not new to the fight against the cult

Today, I've come here to enlist the great members here to help spread the word about the excellent enturbulation/protest videos done regularly by AnonSparrow1.

Of course, if any of you here are also members of Digg.com you're probably already aware that Digg is highly influential on the internet. In other words, stories that hit the front page there often receive hundreds of thousands of page views! So you can easily imagine how great it would be for all of us if more anti-scientology news & info regularly appeared on Digg!

Anyway, I have posted AnonSparrow's latest protest video on Digg and I'm asking each of you that reads this message to go there and 'digg' the story to help it get noticed by more members there so it will hit the front page.

Here is the Digg link: http://digg.com/political_opinion/Sparrow_trolls_MTV_s_Fail_World_and_DC_Scientology

If you're not already a member there, joining is fast & easy at http://digg.com/register. Then, after confirming your membership by email, all you have to do is go to Digg link above and click on the digg button to show your support for Sparrow and all his fine protest work.

Alright, so who's with me? Thanks everybody for all you do to fight the evil that is the Cult of Scientology. :clap:

Btw, feel free to email/twitter the Digg link to your friends to help spread the word. Time is of the essence as each story must generate a maximum amount of attention within a 24 hour time frame in order to hit the front page of Digg. :)

PS> There are many anti-scientology stories on Digg weekly so each time you 'digg' one keep in mind that you're doing your part in 'sticking it' to the cult that has hurt so many for so long!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Dugg to the max...

Sparrow is bold, brilliant & funnier than an implant playing backwards!