What's new

Dirty Cult

Anonycat

Crusader
Trying to find a toilet roll in the facilities at SH was rarer than hens teeth. I ended up taking my own.

Right, so I'm thinking some hydrogen peroxide catalyzed by potassium iodide ... just kidding :)

iRaADgjA02hBa.gif

Adam7986

Declared SP
Oh man that is nasty. I hope this has been reported to the authorities in England. This is just disgusting as all hell. It would take several hazmat teams forever to clean this vat of filth out. I wonder what they would do to the cult in the meantime. No one would be able to use the facilities. They would have to rent portapotties on top of the fines they would have to pay and the renovations that need to take place to make that place functional. I am so grossed out by this.

Anonycat

Crusader
Oh man that is nasty. I hope this has been reported to the authorities in England. This is just disgusting as all hell. It would take several hazmat teams forever to clean this vat of filth out. I wonder what they would do to the cult in the meantime. No one would be able to use the facilities. They would have to rent portapotties on top of the fines they would have to pay and the renovations that need to take place to make that place functional. I am so grossed out by this.

Truth about the hazmat situation. At a good university in the US, a study was done using dogs, and they were kept (dozens of them) in very nice large shared areas with doggie houses aplenty. Later, it was found that the toxins in their urine and feces was just so far (imagine charts and graphs) underground, and at such a trajectory at such a speed. It was frightening! But the hazardous material was being tracked, and hind-sighted plans were laid. Very serious business - those toxins travel faster than you might think.

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
Thank you for posting your video.
Shows reality very well.
Man this could be used to show people what those pretty promotion pictures of theirs add up too.
Not worth a shit.
What an absolute down-tone mess. I'm a wishing they get fined very very hard and made to clean it up....and have to sell ol' "man's greatest friend's" hideout.

Man oh man. Those images go against my beliefs I had before I got into scn and the current ones I have after I wrote that subject off.
Thank you again. We owe you some new boots.

guanoloco

As-Wased
This is so MEST up. They're so out of PT they're creating their own moat!

IAS Crusades indeed!!

Medieval Scientology...it certainly would be a Dark Ages if that place ever got traction into the mainstream...and talk about witch hunts!

yzernow2

Patron
Great work Axiom. Thanks for exposing another view of how Scn is so utterly disgusting. Wouldn't it be grand if justice was really done and DM and all his tyranical henchpeople were made to clean this all up with tooth brushes and on no sleep?

Sad to me since I once lived and worked there.

Follow Scn amd you'll see a path of carnage, ruin and shit holes.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron

THIS^^

i-Betty

Patron
I read about this over at Clambake (Karen's post in thread titled: Discussion of Abuses at Int Base, Riverside) and I've made an account here on the back of that. Hi everyone :happydance:

The children and dogs that play (drink from) that stream every day! ARGH! The wildlife! The plant life!

And it's a fact that the pollution will have carried, invisibly, downstream to rivers many miles away. This isn't a small, localised problem. Dirty, lazy pigs.

I had a little look online for contact info for East Grinstead Town Council and I've emailed the following requesting to know what is being done about this pollution, and requesting an urgent response. I'll let you know if I receive a reply.

Email:

(General Enquiries)
[email protected]
(Town Clerk) [email protected]
­
(Public Relations) [email protected]

This is the main Contacts page:
http://www.eastgrinstead.gov.uk/contact-us/

Amazing work, Axiom. Someone already said it here, but you deserve new boots. Let me know if there's an activist fund I can donate to.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Great work Axiom. Thanks for exposing another view of how Scn is so utterly disgusting. Wouldn't it be grand if justice was really done and DM and all his tyranical henchpeople were made to clean this all up with tooth brushes and on no sleep?

Sad to me since I once lived and worked there.

Follow Scn amd you'll see a path of carnage, ruin and shit holes.

How was the sewage situation when you were there, yzernow2?

And to celebrate the occasion, a little "bondi cigars" lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spNnYt2nk0A

and another "cigar"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZXtRBJ3GKU

Last edited:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Ax, for doing the 'dirty' work of filming this. What you have recorded is a completely inoperative sewage treatment facility. That is f*ked up and dangerous and is a real threat to the health of people living downstream.

This video needs to be sent to local newspapers and television stations. It is vital evidence of a serious environmental situation. This story can have real, negative consequences for the cult.

I strongly recommend you get in touch with the local media ASAP.

And yes, email Tony Ortega with a link to your video.

Good job!

secretiveoldfag

Truth about the hazmat situation. At a good university in the US, a study was done using dogs, and they were kept (dozens of them) in very nice large shared areas with doggie houses aplenty. Later, it was found that the toxins in their urine and feces was just so far (imagine charts and graphs) underground, and at such a trajectory at such a speed. It was frightening! But the hazardous material was being tracked, and hind-sighted plans were laid. Very serious business - those toxins travel faster than you might think.

Hum, yes, but dogs, and cats, and people and cows and every other living creature has been dumping on Mother Nature for a long time now, and while the soil is certainly full of toxins and bacteria we got used to most of them a long time ago.

John Seymour said that earth is the most effective treatment for raw sewage. It is alive with useful bacteria that process shit. The old long-drop privy had a lot going for it. Night-soil (carted off-site) was extremely valuable fertiliser.

But it is all a matter of proportion. Problems arise when you have too many people, or cows, or body thetans.

I believe if you Google the Environment Agency you get an number for emergencies: 0800 807060 (Freephone, 24 hour service). They need to understand the kind of people they are dealing with. Forget Xenu; go for the goolies.

------------------------
Scientology - Vivien and the Sea Org Part 1, just before 5.00 minutes, about cleaning the sewers at Saint Hill.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNjbAgSyoeg
This was in the late 1980s.

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Really great work, Axiom!
And thanks for reposting, Smartone, so I could successfully see this most nauseating video!
Any way to weld a cap onto that exit pipe that goes into the stream?? That would fix 'em!

i-Betty

Patron
Further to my earlier post (it was my first on the boards so it needs to be verified by a mod), I've received a reply from East Grinstead Town Council:

Dear Ms _______

This is not an area that would be under the control of the Town Council. Your concern is one that in the first instance the Environmental Health Team at Mid Sussex District Council would be the correct body to liaise with . I must ask that you please divert your enquiry to them. An email address for the team can be found on the Mid Sussex District Council website. www.midsussex.gov.uk

I wish you well with your enquiries

With best wishes

Julie Holden
Town Clerk

I've checked Mid Sussex District Council's website and this is the email address for their environmental health department: [email protected]

I will email them now and let you know when I receive a reply.

Betty :)

Anonycat

Crusader
Hum, yes, but dogs, and cats, and people and cows and every other living creature has been dumping on Mother Nature for a long time now, and while the soil is certainly full of toxins and bacteria we got used to most of them a long time ago.

John Seymour said that earth is the most effective treatment for raw sewage. It is alive with useful bacteria that process shit. The old long-drop privy had a lot going for it. Night-soil (carted off-site) was extremely valuable fertiliser.

But it is all a matter of proportion. Problems arise when you have too many people, or cows, or body thetans.

I believe if you Google the Environment Agency you get an number for emergencies: 0800 807060 (Freephone, 24 hour service). They need to understand the kind of people they are dealing with. Forget Xenu; go for the goolies.

------------------------
Scientology - Vivien and the Sea Org Part 1, just before 5.00 minutes, about cleaning the sewers at Saint Hill.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNjbAgSyoeg
This was in the late 1980s.

I didn't mention they were used in experiments - so the material traveling through the soil would need extensive hazmat excavation and removal. It became evident that surrounding properties were effected and many people were upset by the situation.

In a case where say, 10 years of raw sewage dumping in a single location is certainly a health hazard (although unlike the the example using dogs) does exist. Gastroenteritis, Hepatitis, Occupational Asthma, Weil's Disease, Allergic Alveolitis, and since excrement is the major source of harmful microorganisms such as coliform, fecal coliform, Escherichia coliform (E. coli), and Enterococcus, this should be plenty to get them closed down. This is where the hazmat consultants and contractors might be required - with immense clean-up work and a study of where the toxins are going and what does it mean to the community and wildlife. Wherever that stream flows is of major concern!

With a facility of that size, I would imagine that inorganic, non-human waste materials go in there too - cleaning chemicals, chemical waste from garages, etc.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, this has been reported to the correct authorities and by sheer luck, an inspector for the Environment Agency the very next day was in the area and visited the site (the power of SP postulates?). He phoned me and agreed that this was definitely something that should have been reported and he would be speaking to those responsible.

Hopefully they were given an order to fix this immediately.

Axiom142

Anonycat

Crusader
Yes, this has been reported to the correct authorities and by sheer luck, an inspector for the Environment Agency the very next day was in the area and visited the site (the power of SP postulates?). He phoned me and agreed that this was definitely something that should have been reported and he would be speaking to those responsible.

Hopefully they were given an order to fix this immediately.

Axiom142

I can imagine this evaluation will include fines, and IMMEDIATE repair. I'll be following this with interest, Ax!

Purple Rain

Crusader
I can imagine this evaluation will include fines, and IMMEDIATE repair. I'll be following this with interest, Ax!

The delightful thing about this is they can't palm it off as some suppressives on the lines of some little two-bit org - Saint Hill is one of the MAJOR Scientology locations internationally.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
One thing I forgot to mention in my original post is that the sewage plant consists of several settling tanks which are very deep and have vertical sides. These tanks are for the raw sewage to flow into and the solids settle out. By their very nature these are very unpleasant and some have large quantities of sludge formed from human waste. There should be a substantial fence and locked gates to prevent unauthorised entry to these tanks, but as you can see in the video, sections of the fence are missing and the gates are unlocked and open. Falling into them would be very easy and most likely result in the victim getting very ill. Worse, if no one else were around to assist them to climb out, they would very likely drown in a most horrible way.

The sewage plant is located right next to the lake and at the end of a path which has no barriers. Children are often allowed to roam unsupervised throughout the extensive grounds of St Hill and it quite possible that some might wander up to the sewage plant. Clearly this is an unacceptable danger.

Path from the main part of the estate, showing the lake as viewed from the entrance to the sewage plant:

8386779401_3a687d9889_c.jpg

Open gates:

8386799725_77e5f621f7_c.jpg

Settling tanks:

8387886414_c4ebfcb183_c.jpg

On a previous visit, this was spotted:

8386779445_7f1455a2c7_c.jpg

Could someone have been made to step down into the tank? A disturbing thought.

If anyone doesn’t have a fast enough internet connection to view the video, I apologise, but here are some more photos to give you an idea of what I am talking about.

Bypass and discharge onto ground:

8386754941_e77b0b8082_b.jpg

Discharge meets stream (note demarcation of effluent and stream water – any output from sewage plant should be totally clear):

8386737365_47f14578fd_b.jpg

50 yards downstream from discharge point:

8386737531_a850e08505_b.jpg

And if anyone thinks that these images were obtained illegally by trespassing, for example, St Hill Manor and its grounds are open to the public all year round, so the person making these images had every right to be there:

8387921388_63c7819cfa_b.jpg

Just to re-iterate, the correct enforcement agencies have been informed. But if anyone wants to alert media…

This isn’t the only breach of regulations / laws that the cult is guilty of at their various locations including nesting sites. The appropriate authorities have been / will be informed and hopefully more inspectors will call. If the cult have any sense, they will order an ‘all hands’ clean-up operation at all their sites and start complying with relevant laws right away.

So how about it OSA, can you convince all the top execs that they need to drop everything and handle this right now, or will you bet on me bluffing and let it all slide?

What to do, what to do…

Axiom142