discarnate intelligence wrote 9 word/1 symbol phrase via telekinesis, please share #tellArt

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by vain_shields217, Aug 11, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. For those who have been following the post "Vanishes the vain shields", here is what I was referring to (anybody new, please see that thread):
    [​IMG]

artefact image:
    ---------------
    [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    original photograph (without 'light-burn' filter used for emphasis):
    [​IMG]

Art (Arthur) Fry is co-inventor of the Post-it note (what you are looking at above). The Holy Spirit ended this note with not a letter "t" as it might at first look, but an ichthus (Jesus † fish). Art is still alive and as this product came into being when he wanted to mark his hymnal more reliably between church choir practices (see wikipedia), my desire is that he know about this, in this life.

Whether you have doubts or not, please share this over any social media you belong to using tag #tellArt

The fact that this phenomenon happened in front of me when in a so-called "psychosis" means that psychiatry will have to finally be evolved as the whole planet knows it should, but CofS can't claim any of this for its self.

This is all entirely veridical. This is my red pill. Welcome to the truth.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List
  2. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Depuis le début ça craint la psychose et les p'tites pillules roses...

Et Voilà, un autre mystic!

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

Nope.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

So much for the big mystery.

Here I was, expecting dancing mouses (mice?), floating computers and no more muscle strain framing doors - all done on two fingers. It would be a sensational miracle and VS would be the chosen one to spread the word of these historical events.

But all I got was a stupid link to a stupid vid. :sad:

(Thank goodness I didn't sell my truck.)

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I'm a believer! Sign me the fuck up!

The Church is going down!

6. just screen capture that 3" by 1" upper portion of the post-it and share with #tellArt

You can be the first follower of a lone nut (see Ted)

7. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yeah, me too, I'm sick of believing the scientists and having a firm grip on reality. :biggrin:

8. Dynamo made it appear that a pencil was crossing a table in a school for ex-expelled pupils, that it levitated and then wrote a number being thought of in the front row on a post-it. I would've shared it but Dynamo's production company have now turned mercenary as he's never making any fresh videos (crone's disease)....

If you doubt me, try to write a g as neat and as thin-lined as that. You'll find you can't.
    [​IMG]

9. My yoke is light. Unlike the grip you will need on the reality of your pen when you achieve what 47 other people could not:
    [​IMG]

10. strativarius

Come on v_s, I'm sure you mean no one any ill-will, but don't you think this is becoming a little silly? If the things you seem to believe in really occurred it would have set the world on fire and wouldn't need somebody like you to have to try and convince anybody. And like I said before, you've got your work cut out trying to convince people here of all places!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

If anyone understands what this thread is about and what it has to do with scientology would you please explain it to the rest of us in simple terms. Thank you.

12. Rest assured I won't be trying to convince anyone:
    John 14:17: Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him

I have an FDHI [forensic documents (and) handwriting investigator] on standby if I should ever find the original again. Also there was no-one else with me when this happened Strat and I of course was sectioned into a Psych' ward.....

13. incorporeal divine agency. < Scientology doesn't teach that this can occur during a person's psychosis does it?
    (Ref. Terence Penelhum Chapter 5 'reflections on incorporeal agency' ("finger of God" telekinesis in layman's terms))

14. ThetanExterior

This is why I was asking someone else to explain it. I have no idea what you are talking about and what it has to do with scientology and obviously you can't explain it in simple terms so you have to point me to a whole book chapter.

If anyone here thinks any of this has any relevance to scientology could you please explain (not you vain_shields217).

15. strativarius

Perhaps you should think of joining the scientologists then v_s. They say stuff like 'If it's true for you then it's true for you' or something along those lines.

16. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

What is this thread?

17. I said at the outset this relates to my 'New member introduction' post. But I'll respect your request and not explain it

18. it's the culmination of just over 200 posts in my New Member introduction Post.

If you're still after more info just say.

19. ThetanExterior

I have read your 'New member introduction post' and in it you seem to be saying that the information you are presenting here will eradicate scientology. In fact it has nothing to do with scientology and obviously won't eradicate it so what are you talking about? Do you even know what scientology is? Clue: It has nothing to do with God, Jesus or the Bible and isn't even a religion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

That's what I thought.

Most of us are Godless heathens here. Are you sure you're in the right place dude?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List