discarnate intelligence wrote 9 word/1 symbol phrase via telekinesis, please share #tellArt

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by vain_shields217, Aug 11, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

I think I can sum up this thread:

:panic::confused:

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. ok, you're entitled to your opinion

3. ok, you're entitled to your opinion

4. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Thank you.

Look, no one would be more intrigued and delighted if indisputable proof appeared for the existence of psychokinesis, esp, astral travelling, OOB's and all the rest of it. But so far - nix. Sorry.

5. I can show you that not even I can match that g from giive:
    [​IMG]

but you will still try to rationalize

6. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

I've flicked through his autobiography, which he PM'd me a link to, and which apparently contains the secrets of the universe, and I STILL have no idea what this thread is about.

7. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Oh, I understand it now. "Give me a list and I will achieve jt". JT. This thread is about JOHN TRAVOLTA!!! Is he the new Messiah?

8. Memoir Wilbur. A writing recalling events. Not the same thing at all, although it was necessary to put a backstory in.

I even actually employed the phrase "in order to avoid too much autobiographical detail" in it too, unless I deleted it.

9. Will Smith is gonna achieve it. Will's Myth

10. strativarius

Rationalize: transitive verb. : to bring into accord with reason

Yup, I'll settle for that.

11. strativarius

Hey v_s, look what's happened to my computer! It's all your fault and the Agents are on to me.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

You are The One.

13. strativarius

Shhh ... Don't tell everybody! :biggrin:

14. yeah, I downloaded a smartphone wallpaper app like that. It was kinda cool as it tapped into the phone's accelerometer, so it would respond to movements of the handset too...

15. strativarius

I see. What you see in my post is an old Linux box running Red Hat 6.0 and that screensaver came with it I think.

16. Roger Red Hat?

17. strativarius

Sorry m8, you've completely lost me there.

18. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Go ahead

19. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Please!

20. Freethinker, I lose track now, but I think I showed it in the other Forum on 'front groups'....anyhow:

When those messages were first received on my phone, on mine and on the device belonging to the girl from Europe who sent them, they showed like this:
    [​IMG]
    I'm not sure how much you know about code, but that map link defies explanation.