discarnate intelligence wrote 9 word/1 symbol phrase via telekinesis, please share #tellArt

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by vain_shields217, Aug 11, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. children's book I grew up: Roger Redhat, Billy Bluehat

2. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Oh, I see. They are new to me. Didn't I just read you were done here? They taught us not to evaluate in scientology but you're not very consistent are you?

3. In terms of the question Blue asked, did I have any new contributions to make.....

4. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I'm outta here. Before I even arrived.

Oh crap.

I didn't see anything, did I?

:runaway:

Oops. Dropped this.....

Nice biblical explanations....

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  5. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

My buddy River Raven was a Tibetan Red Hat Buddhist and a student of Crowley

6. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Only you...

7. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah...

Well I do get around FT...

You'd be amazed how many killers I know...

8. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

It's simple enough to see that you wrote them both. It doesn't require a handwriting expert to see it.

9. simple and incorrect

10. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Name them.

11. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

There is no way to prove what you claim, true or untrue.

12. there would be the moment I relocate the 'original' (I'll call it that, as it was the process of making copies that partly accounts for it having gone missing). I could get it forensically analysed (forget graphology, I'm talking about nib pressure and paper analysis: FDHI).

I'll give you a close equivalent:
    M.D. Prodromita << that icon was checked under a microscope and no brush marks could be seen

13. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Nice story, who verified it?

14. there's very little to go on, but the year was 1863 and the iconographer's name is given and somewhere there are details saying it was verified by microscope, but I've not been able to ascertain by whom.

A lot of Romanian language orthodox websites come up apart from Wikipedia. I guess they don't press too much for the 'science bit' aspect, as traditionally they are a very Christian-steeped land. National Day for it: July 12th

15. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Patron with Honors

I wrote something on some toilet paper today. I'm thinking of starting a religion.