ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Disconnect messeges revieved in 12 hours (english) proof of dead ageting

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by mrqazwaz, Jan 14, 2015.

1. West Grinsted

West Grinsted Patron

There is no use in trying to speak to old "friends" when you leave, if they accept it is because they are on a mission to spy on you. People who choose to be blind have to wake up for themselves. DK has an AO and SO Staff, so it's normal that they handle things that way. Glad you are out

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

mrqazwaz, I gather, from all this church and member behavior, that you have decided to stay out. I hope so, anyway. Go and enjoy life and make the most of it. You are free now to do as you please, not what the church expects of you. And if any of these people are true friends, they will eventually come around. If they don't ....well, it's their loss.

In your new found freedoms, please keep in mind that free speech is not always completely free. It's important to remember the laws of your country on the subject, some of which are mentioned here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country#Denmark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Denmark

The keyword term for you to keep in mind is Hate Speech. Because Scientology is a religion and a belief system, how you word things about them should not reflect what the government defines as Hate Speech. But you can well express your concerns and ideas without posting HATE against Scientology and scientologists. You've already done a terrific job of speaking up. Carry On! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  3. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

I have a bunch of friends who live out my way, and who left CofS several years after I did. They are very happy in this and merrily trying things they couldn't have tried or done when in CofS, and fixing up their properties, travelling- you name it.

One of the things they are doing is reaching out to people they know about the truth re Scn. Of course a lot of people don't want to hear it, but it seems to me that some seeds got planted. Quite a few other people have left CofS since my friends have. And who do they reach out to when they're newly out? Yep. The people who'd contacted them.

I get that when people who are still in get in touch with people who are out, that it's often a salvage mission or something like that. I also think some of them are former friends who honestly are going what the fuck are you doing? However, every now and again, someone elects to stay friends with the person who left. It's rare but it does happen. It happened to me.

And even if they don't, even if they're being dishonest, maybe some seeds get planted.

So many CofSers get pissed off and leave. The organization gets more ridiculous all the time.

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I think mr mrqazwaz said that scientology is not considered a religion in Denmark? That could affect whether or how these laws apply.

5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

This is correct that it is not recognized as a religion in Denmark.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_status_by_country

DENMARK The constitution and other laws and policies ...
    United States Department of State
    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/171691.pdf

However, the cult site promotes this and we must assume they have made some inroads and connections that could help them stop Hate Speech about the church if they wanted to:
    Some of the scholars have been writing the above about them, too... however, I am not sure who wrote it first, Lewis or the cult, but that quote above in his book as well
    Scientology - Page 284 - Google Books Result
    https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0199715955
    Norway James R. Lewis Associate Professor of Religion University of Tromso - 2009 - ‎History

But as you can see, they are working hard at ingratiating themselves into society to effect a change:

Anti-cult conference planned in Scientology's backyard
    Family support groups are meeting in Copenhagen on Thursday to discuss how to tackle cults and support the friends and families of individuals affected by controlling groups
    http://cphpost.dk/news/anti-cult-conference-planned-in-scientologys-backyard.5427.html

So my advice stands... better to be safe than sorry

6. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

It sucks to lose friends like this, or at least it sucks to have to find out who are your real friends this way. :bigcry:

On the other side this thread got you a mention on the big list. :happydance:

7. West Grinsted

West Grinsted Patron

I see what you are saying. When I was in staff, I was asked to write to one of the execs who had left because they thought I had more chances of bringing him back but it didn't work. When I left and became a public, there was so much pressure with unwanted calls 24/7 that I changed my phone number and all of a sudden I started getting E-mails from one of my former auditors talking fair weather and what wins she had on OT levels. The thing is that leaving Scientology is like leaving a totalitarian communist country. If you are in staff and you speak about leaving it is considered a "high crime"
    (that was one of the questions that HCO asked me when I ended my contract) "Did you talk to any one about leaving staff?" and the answer was "no". But I was appalled, I thought that I had the right to leave or to do anything in life that I had chosen to do and communicate freely about it. At the time I thought problems came because of stupid people not applying the tech. But if you have any doubts about the organisation, It will come up en session or during weekly sec-checks staff go through and if you share those questions with some one, the data will come out either because of the person being sec-checked or audited, or because of the person writing a KR on you. That is why Mark and Claire Headly didn't speak to each-other about their respective escapes. The organisation has total control of what you say or think as long as you are on staff or being audited or going to the examiner to attest anything. People choose to quietly disappear and fly under the radar; then they get curious and start finding out about the unbelievable criminal nature of the organisation and its founder, then you learn what 1.1 and covert hostility means. Maybe you are right about the possibility of planting some seeds, I thought about some by relaying questions like: "Do You know what happened to 90%" of the Staff LRH recruited in the old days of Saint Hill? Do you know what happened to 90% the people who sailed in the vessels of the Sea Org and to the captains of the Royal Scotsman, the Avon River and the Enchanter? Do you know what happened to Mary-Sue Hubbard and her children? Do you know what happened to the auditors personally trained by LRH on the Apollo? Do you know what happened to the auditors that audited LRH? Have you seen any reference on the IAS by LRH? the list is long, it could later include things like how Miscavige spent between 12 or 20 million Dollars spying on his rival Pat Broecker or 20 Million on the Lisa Macpherson case or 50 million? to harass and legally fight Marty Rathbun? and of course there are things like making an E-meter that would cost around 150 Dollars, with slave labour and then selling two of them for the price of 4K each? this certainly doesn't rhyme with charity and has nothing to do with clearing a planet. I think questions that can be evoked more easily start with the COS having gone adrift from its purpose or DM not doing things as LRH would have done. Debby Cook's E-mail had a lot of impact. I have mentioned some of these things to people under the radar, I hope this will lead to some questioning, but I think it is mostly a personal path to untangle this mess that actually is the opposite of what it pretends to be.

8. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

What do you mean Scientologist's don't practice Disconnection?

I disconnected from all Scientologist's everywhere after my friends sent out this message they got from a "died in the wooler Scientologist"

They made sure that tons of people got it.

This helped me READ Debbie Cook's E-mail with 100% conceptual understanding. I was not FB friends with Debbie Cook but after I got this message. I friended Debbie Cook and disconnected from every active Scientologist on my FB page!

This is what was sent:
    [TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD]

[/TD]
    [TD="align: right"]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Hi!

I wanted to let you know that Debbie Cook, one of your facebook “friends” is a declared SP. You can go to your local Org and read the issue for all of the data, which I suggest you do if you have any questions or concerns. The declare is very specific with regard to her suppressive acts against Scientology and Scientologists.

ML,
    A Died in the Wooler drinking a lot of kool-aide.

9. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

Don't pay the fl debt either. Congratulations on your freedom.

10. apple

apple Patron Meritorious

In regards to Scientology friends. From when I was in I have no contact with any of my former Scn friends. Some of my closest friends are ones from my childhood not from Scientology. There are about 7 billion people on the planet so there is a large selection of people who you can choose as friends. Let the scn friends go and if they get out let them seek you out. Go live your life well.