ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Div 6 Melbourne Org - "Pat"

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by phnx3, Mar 13, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. phnx3

phnx3 Patron

Just wondered if anyone else has had a negative experience with the Melb Org Div 6 staff member "Pat"?

For myself she epitomises the pure energy-sucking vacuum that that place is - grey of aura & manner - she pronounced the "illegal pc" label upon my head time after time without ever even showing me where it was written (this took years before I asked specifically to be shown the policy).

Perhaps I could feel sorry for her if she just wasn't so goddam persistent in her voluntary presence there - now that is sad.

The next worst person in that place is of course Mario - God, does he really believe he is the reincarnation of a despotic Caesar or is he just really enjoying himself as he works out how to suck people financially dry???

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Pat has been there so long ...I doubt she even remembers what joy and normal life are about. So sad.

3. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds like a couple of people are doing us favors. Thanks Pat and Mario.

4. phnx3

phnx3 Patron

Not like yourself -
    [​IMG]

5. Free to shine

Thanks for that. :)

I'd say she did you a favour, though I am sure it didn't feel like it at the time. The whole "illegal pc" thing is so disgusting, and IMO designed to drive people nuts, like being declared SP. The labelling thing is part of the mind warp, so that if you react to it with any emotion, the label is therefore proved right. :duh:

What is going to happen to these old-timers when it finally falls apart? A whole life tied to trying to be the perfect scientologist, the denial of family life and normality - the results are what you experienced. I hope they wake up one day.

6. phnx3

phnx3 Patron

Ooooh ... that sounds a bit like ye ancient practise of dunking a suspected witch in the river & if she drowns she was innocent - a "win/win" for the "labellers"! :stone:

7. Free to shine

Yep, exactly.

Does that make you feel any better about being called an illegal pc? I hope so.

8. phnx3

phnx3 Patron

Yes indeed - it did feel horrible & confusing at the time but it was only much later that I could look back with a LOT of relief that I was stopped so early from getting any more deeply involved with that Org.

You could say that that Illegal PC declare disclosed the very black innards of Scientology to me right from the start - I didn't have to waste huge amounts of my time, money & attention to slowly discover it.

I NEVER did see any logic in that Illegal PC policy & so right there was a STOP for myself personally.

Oh yeah, dig this - just the other day on another uninvited intrusion by the L.A. phone goons - this guy tells me that oh that is so unfortunate about yr illegal pc declare but hey, don't worry, because you can now spend the rest of yr life studying the BASICs (i.e. buy the whole package right now!) so that after when you reincarnate into yr next life you will know NEVER to go near any psychiatrists & then you can get auditing!!! OMG! that really killed me (ha ha!).:keelover:

9. Free to shine

We posted at the same time. :)

You are fortunate then...the road for an "illegal pc" who tries to overcome the obstacles is a hard one indeed.

I think you're supposed to be grateful to be allowed to read the books and think that your miserable wog life down in the mud may be saved next time around. If you are allowed.

Oh you gotta laugh! Thats much more fun anyway. :happydance:

10. phnx3

phnx3 Patron

Well - I am certainly smiling now - thanx :hifive:

11. Free to shine

I don't know if anyone welcomed you here...welcome! :thumbsup: