ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

DM Day to Day

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by FoJ, Feb 26, 2015.

1. eldritch cuckoo

eldritch cuckoo brainslugged reptilian

Looks like if Daveyboy would have been in the position of "The Prisoner", he would have decided to stay, in the end. :coolwink:

Have a look. Have a look again... Devised as a sort of communism/capitalism/counterculture/... metaphor, open for individual interpretation, this TV serial from 1967 can also serve as a great metaphor for much that happens in Scientology... and after one's experience with it. :yes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_(The_Prisoner)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_Out_(The_Prisoner)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

After a few Imodium and some aged single malt scotch whiskey to wash it down, a psychopathic cult leader is ready to face another day that would give anyone the shits...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

One way to find out the wee one's true intentions would be to audit him but being the resistive case that he is, he doesn't want auditing and won't allow it. I believe that Jesse Prince was the last person to ever have David Miscavige on the cans. Marty suggested auditing to him as a reward when Marty was his lieutenant and that resulted in David Miscavige getting really really upset.

Personally I believe Miscavige knows the tech doesn't work and is only believed in by fools. :yes:

4. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

Once Wheezy is gone (dead or found out), he'll be labeled the next Mayo. They'll have to re-do everything he touched (at a discounted price to the retreading parishioners of course) and put in "safeguards" to ensure one person never gets complete control again. They'll discover Elcon never intended any one person to have complete control of the scam, but rather a governing body. Perhaps they will call it something like the Watch Dog Committee.?

5. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Well I hope you had a nice time in target 2!

Come to collect your share I suppose and then it's off to target 3. Dave's been most upset that he's had to do everything himself, he can take a few days off now you're back. He's worked so hard!

Did you manage to close down any implant stations while you were away?