What's new

Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Marty levels a devastating blow to Chris Shelton with just one short sentence:

"They are delivered with the self-sure authority of an Ivy League shrink."

But for whom was that black-pr, dead-agent, third-party, positioning (against "shrinks") written for? What public does Rathbun hope to win over with that embarrassingly pathetic propaganda? Let's see. . .

WHAT A SCIENTOLOGIST THINKS WHEN THEY READ THAT LINE:
"OMG!!! Shelton's a psych. OMG!!! Shelton's therefore an SP. OMG!!! So, Shelton's a dreaded SP Shrink OMG!! Shelton has therefore been on the track trillions of years, sabotaging mankind's spiritual freedom and fighting against the Commodore and his loyal officers. OMG!!!!

WHAT A WOG THINKS WHEN THEY READ THAT LINE:
"Gee, that sounds excellent. Finally! A well educated Ivy League professional on the mind, rather than having to listen to amateurish, sanctimonious bombast from Scientology charlatans!"

Marty could only have written that if:

1. He is incredibly stupid. (He's not, so I am forthwith ruling #1 out)

2. He is intentionally trolling.

3. Someone else is intentionally trolling (as Marty, on his blog).

4. Rathbun is having (or already had) a mental breakdown and is operating in a severely compromised psychological state. (no reason to assume that, so let's rule it out)

That leaves two viable choices, #2 and #3.

If I had to pick one, it would be #3. Because even if Marty was trying to troll the ex-Scientology/Critic communities, he would not default to Hubbard's embarrassing 1950s/1960s tactics of pointing his finger and yelling bad words (e.g. Communist! Psych! et al) Marty is more creative than that and (I believe) would not want to be caught dead taking on the buffoonish post of being a "psych-buster".

I have no facts that it is #3, but I will say that the ONLY time I have ever seen such amateurishly overblown, melodramatically off-putting dead-agent "capers" are those run by senior management of the Church of Scientology. Marty's blog is now perfectly in synch with all of the corny-cringey-creepy "attacks" that we have seen for decades from the cult; like the time Heber went on national tv and began ranting like an asylum patient, screaming non-sequitur questions like "WHY DO YOU LOVE DRUGS?!" while trying to drown out the host and other guest.

So now Marty attacks Chris Shelton, one of the most intelligent and perfectly likable Scientologists that ever lived. And one views the video looking in vain for ANY slightest morsel of truth in Rathbun's invective-laced ad hominem. But, quite remarkably, there is absolutely NOTHING to find. Chris was charming as ever, perfectly well reasoned, graceful and humble in his earnest attempt to answer a viewer's question.

I see the exact same dna in Rathbun's recent wacky posts that is all over Freedom Magazine and the hate websites that COS sets up to attack its critics. It's the very same madness that was embedded in the Squirrel-Busters who camped on Marty's front lawn, stalked him and yelled insane statements and questions at him to provoke ANY reaction. Unmistakable signature on those absurd, amateurish bullbaiting that is supposed to defeat Scientology's enemies. LOL.

Now, instead of being aimed at Rathbun, the church entheta attack machines are aimed at the critic community at large.

It's all speculation. But, I have just never, ever seen any person or organization as clownishly over the top in their lying attacks as the COS. If I had to bet, that's where the money goes. A COS/OSA "Op" to "take down" the indies and exes.

I feel kind of slighted that Marty hasn't attacked me. Instead they sent "B" team troller Alanzo after me, but he's way too easy to shatter, so where's the fun in that? LOLOL

After reading your post, let's consider how their behavior can be used to keep the whales donating.

A video of people leaving a movie theatre: They can use this to monitor anyone they know who may be connected with a whale. They can use it to show a whale that there are hundreds of people watching this movie to solicit donations from the whale. They can use it to make an internal black PR film so that people won't watch the movie.

Dead agenting of any critic by Marty Rathbun: Whether or not Marty is being run by the Scientology organization or not, his smearing of any critic can be shown to a whale with a contradictory previous piece of evidence to show that he is an unreliable source. It can be shown to a whale to show them that even Marty, who is an SP, thinks the critic is out ethics.

If you follow the money, Scientology does not care about the lack of value of its brand, the rank and file Scientologists who are leaving, the only thing that matters to them are the whales. If you analyse their actions in this way, what they do makes sense.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
It means the cult (aka Drunken Maggot) can now go after Ron snr. etc etc without the threat of being subpoenaed.

I'm sure the pure brilliance of it involved celebratory single-malts in some RTC dungeon somewhere.

Pure speculation on my part of course. I'm certain that the ecclesiastical leader of such an ethical religious organization would never do such a thing.

I think you might be on to something with the Ron Snr remark but the idea of DM formulating a plan while in a dungeon isn't really speculation, it is widely accepted as fact.

I'm pretty sure their is photographic proof somewhere he owns a dungeon and the bottle a day whisky habit, well who's gonna dispute that.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I see the exact same dna in Rathbun's recent wacky posts that is all over Freedom Magazine and the hate websites that COS sets up to attack its critics. It's the very same madness that was embedded in the Squirrel-Busters who camped on Marty's front lawn, stalked him and yelled insane statements and questions at him to provoke ANY reaction. Unmistakable signature on those absurd, amateurish bullbaiting that is supposed to defeat Scientology's enemies. LOL.

Yes, the DNA is clear, but let's not forget that Marty himself was soaked for 27 years in the same DNA marinade.

His "Rath" (bun) on Chris Shelton was a surprise, given that there is nothing in the video by Chris that is in any way congruent with what Marty had to say about it. I'd say Marty has some people whispering in his ear, pushing his buttons and stoking his paranoia.

That Alanzo also chimed in on Chris is also disappointing. Makes me wonder if both of them are being impersonated.

OSA must be happy about all the chatter. Fortunately the truth keeps rolling out about the demise of Dave's kingdom. All this kerfluffle will soon be a memory.

Just wait for the next hot news: pics of Marty's new digs next door to Debbie Cook's. LOL

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Yes, the DNA is clear, but let's not forget that Marty himself was soaked for 27 years in the same DNA marinade.

His "Rath" (bun) on Chris Shelton was a surprise, given that there is nothing in the video by Chris that is in any way congruent with what Marty had to say about it. I'd say Marty has some people whispering in his ear, pushing his buttons and stoking his paranoia.

That Alanzo also chimed in on Chris is also disappointing. Makes me wonder if both of them are being impersonated.

OSA must be happy about all the chatter. Fortunately the truth keeps rolling out about the demise of Dave's kingdom. All this kerfluffle will soon be a memory.

Just wait for the next hot news: pics of Marty's new digs next door to Debbie Cook's. LOL

She didn't even get a nice house out of the cult - down in Baja. If she lives where I think, (the pic I saw of her on the patio, I know where it is) they gipped her. lol. Marty has better negotiating skills though.

an0n

Patron
Hi everybody. I'm just a lowly lurker. I joined here a year or two ago. I don't follow Scientology every day but I do it in spurts or if something big happens. I could swear that long before the Monique court case being dropped news hit the fan, Mary had made at least a couple comments on his blog referring to the Underground Bunker as a cult. Maybe my bringing this up is out of context with what you said in your post. I brought it up because I thought it might be in context and because I want to be able to go to the grudge matches to lurk but it seems as though I have to have a few more posts so I've been kind of hanging out waiting for an opportunity to have something to say. I guess this will do. I have to say that trying to understand everything that's going on is impossible for me. It's just too much and it's just too mind blowing. I just have to say um yeah, okay, I'll just never understand and I might as well accept it lol.

I wish I could remember exactly when it was Marty made the comments about referring to the Underground Bunker as a cult. The only thing I know for sure is it was way before the rue thing. Maybe everybody already knows this. I miss a lot because of my spotty attentiveness. But oh well, sorry if this post is blah. I appreciate this excellent forum. Thanks everyone.

Marty may have made a comment about that prior to the court hearings being dropped. However, the new over the top ASC pr, and everything else about the ridiculous style of the current attacks do not resemble Marty's style or most recent disposition as mentioned above. It's clear at this point that his blog is now a direct comm line for David Miscavige and OSA, whether that's by Marty's own forced hand (in which case, he's being as obvious as possible that's the case), or most likely, by Miscavige and OSA directly. And the assclown attacking attempts are completely predictable, precisely because we already know the tech, and know that the tech will be complied with. That's why Scientology will ultimately always lose.
Because it's programmed to.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors

I don't know Marty is being impersonated or not but based on personal communications I received from Alanzo before Marty started his Reign of Error, Alanzo is the one writing his own comments. I am 100% sure of that.

Hypatia

Pagan
I don't know Marty is being impersonated or not but based on personal communications I received from Alanzo before Marty started his Reign of Error, Alanzo is the one writing his own comments. I am 100% sure of that.

I was very disappointed to see Alanzo approvingly commenting on the blog with the hatchet job on Karen D and her husband.

Leland

Crusader
Perhaps someone can explain this to me....I don't understand.

Marty was called "the enforcer." I took his roll as "getting things done".....as #2 man in the Cult's Exec strata.....
I imagine Marty liaised with Cult Attorneys....and or PIs hired by attorneys.....

In other words....Marty got his hands "dirty."

Yet.....Marty was Tom Cruises's Auditor.....and now read that he was the Auditor that was used to rope in a son of some Australian Whale....In a recent post about him auditing an Australian at CC......

The two jobs....don't seem to jibe.....

Certainly i would think Tom Cruise to be assigned a competent " Auditor "...... Was Marty also considered a "top auditor?"

It sounds more like Marty's job ( at one time ) was to be a special handler of Celebrities....under direction of David Miscavige...."Plans."

Anyway....if someone could delineate a bit more about what exactly Marty did in the Cult, toward the end of this time there.....I'd appreciate it....

I guess some or a lot of this info is in threads here....but who was Marty's CS....for these Celebs....?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yeah, I (also) never had any doubts/reservations about Alanzo being the sole author of his blog and comments on Marty's site.

Mainly because it would be virtually impossible for someone to impersonate that kind of idiosyncratically effete trolling, poorly hidden behind a gossamer-thin cloak of faux Socratic questioning.

["I do not like green (on white) trolls & spam, hoax I am." LOL]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I was very disappointed to see Alanzo approvingly commenting on the blog with the hatchet job on Karen D and her husband.

Yes!

However, same kind of shit he was flinging at the end of his 1st tour of duty at ESMB--before getting banned.

And, the identical kind of shit he was spewing at the beginning-middle-and-end of his extremely short 2nd tour of duty at ESMB, before he was banned (again) with an eternal exclamation point.

He plays a very curious game of pretending to be looking for answers, posing questions and other misdirectors. But after he tires of all the rhetorical pleasantries, he strikes with venom at good people with all manner of conspiratorial foolishness.

As good as some of his writing and ideas sometimes are, he regularly devolves into inexplicably creepy trolling. His lapses would be forgivable if not for the fact that, like his buddy Marty, Alanzo will (and frequently does) spit in anybody's face, including his friends and supporters. What other reason could there be that he ends up banned from so many places that he has to hang out in the Indie ghetto with a tiny handful of wacky "loyal officers" to Marty's "cause"--whatever that might be.