What's new

Does Scientology make girls frisky???

Leland

Crusader
In 1972, I had read the Dianetics book and come into FCDC and started a course. Shortly thereafter I decided to move into the city from Virginia. That afternoon I asked my Reg, Abby Bregman if she knew of any cheap places to live. She immediately said "sure!" then "I'll show you over dinner break."

Abby was such an exuberant, alive girl, with a huge mass of jet black, unruly, curly hair that looked like she had given up trying to tame. She always had a big smile on her face, but with her eyes she'd look at me as if she was holding back a secret.

That evening Abby and I went a couple blocks down "S" Street to an apartment house. Up on the second floor we entered an apartment and she showed me around. I asked where I would sleep and she pointed to a mattress on the floor. I said OK . I asked her "where do you sleep?" Abby pointed to the same mattress and said nothing. She just looked at me and smiled. I hesitated for a moment until what she was implying filtered through and then smiled at her and said "OK." We went back to the org without saying a word.

Course time went by pretty fast for me that night. Abby was a great reg....(tongue in cheek)

I had heard that she was a top reg at FLB for years now. (Don't know if she's still there, assume she is). Don't know her married name. Anyone know how she's doing?

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I had only been "in" Scien at most a few days at the time. I had thought, great, a new place to live and a girlfriend too! Ahhhh the simple life!

A week or so later I learned that a guy named Stan Dubin had been trying to have a 2d with Abby for a long time and that she had continually turned him down. Evidently he was completely in love with her. I then realized that Stan Dubin hated my guts! I had my first enemy in Scien.

Stan had a short, squat physique (but powerfully built.). I realised probably few if any women had ever been attracted to the guy and felt sorry for him.

Last I heard Stan was working at a Mission in the San Fernando Valley?

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Over the years I have met a few frisky girls in Scientology. I don't think Scientology made them frisky they just happened to be that way. There were quite a few frisky boys as well myself having been one of them. The Sea Org tends to take the "frisky" right out of you though.

inasmuch as guys pump testosterone (or at least they did back in the day) and things can be different on a case by case basis but hell yeah!!!

healthy is horny sweethearts

I had only been "in" Scien at most a few days at the time. I had thought, great, a new place to live and a girlfriend too! Ahhhh the simple life!

A week or so later I learned that a guy named Stan Dubin had been trying to have a 2d with Abby for a long time and that she had continually turned him down. Evidently he was completely in love with her. I then realized that Stan Dubin hated my guts! I had my first enemy in Scien.

Stan had a short, squat physique (but powerfully built.). I realised probably few if any women had ever been attracted to the guy and felt sorry for him.

Last I heard Stan was working at a Mission in the San Fernando Valley?

jay-ziss...

stanley dubin. deputy qual sec under the meteoric bobby wisner when i was at fcdc. he signed his billion year contract three days after i signed mine...

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Abby is (was?) married to Jim Wavel (sp?), from Flag Crew. My last interactions with Jim were in the late 80s, but I saw Abby as recently as 2008 or so still on post as a reg for FSO.

Sad to say, but the combination of time and SO life has left her frumpy looking. But she still has the wild black curls!

Stan went on to become a power FSM feeding off the docs and CPAs coming through the WISE lines. Funny enough, while I was on a tour of the east coast in the mid 90s I met up and traveled with Stan for a couple of days. He turned me on to both the Red Roof Inn hotel chain and Cracker Barrel restaurants, who's menu he seemed to have memorized. Sadly to say, that didn't bode well for his waist-line! "Short, stocky" Stan had become "Dunlop Stan" - his gut done lopped over his belt :yes:

kate8024

-deleted-
I think it's LRH's voice. Gets us hot every time - that's why we spend all that money on lectures. :p

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
In 1972, I had read the Dianetics book and come into FCDC and started a course. Shortly thereafter I decided to move into the city from Virginia. That afternoon I asked my Reg, Abby Bregman if she knew of any cheap places to live. She immediately said "sure!" then "I'll show you over dinner break."

Abby was such an exuberant, alive girl, with a huge mass of jet black, unruly, curly hair that looked like she had given up trying to tame. She always had a big smile on her face, but with her eyes she'd look at me as if she was holding back a secret.

Judging from your threads, you are one horny ex-Scio, aren't you? :biggrin:

must_not_fap-s400x293-168922.jpg

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Listen to some BC tapes sometime.....he had so much flim in his throat I thought he was gonna choke to death.

uhh huuhhhhmmmmm.

That wasn't flehm...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was suppressed laughter and snorting at how fucking gullible these marks are...

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Over the years I have met a few frisky girls in Scientology. I don't think Scientology made them frisky they just happened to be that way. There were quite a few frisky boys as well myself having been one of them. The Sea Org tends to take the "frisky" right out of you though.
I have a little different take on the why for this. And yes it was very true. Some of the girls I dated from the org were gals who's ruin was promiscuity to the extent of nymphomania, often drug fueled and was why they got "in" to begin with. It was easier to keep them off drugs than for them to give up their recreational sex because it was all that remained once you took their drugs away. It was the only buzz they could look forward to outside of session. I'm going to resist the temptation to tell tales out of school due to the realization that some of them might be on this board. But I did hang out on the fringes for years, not letting on that I was unofficially out, as hanging out at the org and their staff parties was much better for me than going to the bar... I will say that I had my best sex to that point when I at 17 got seduced by my married 29yr old comm course twin. She was hot! I can just hear the chatter now, "Oh my god, I screwed my comm course twin, I wonder if it was him"? Only if you did the comm course in the early 70's at the same place as me. As I was very inexperienced it was probably very forgettable for her, not for me though, whew!:coolwink:

Last edited:

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
So LeLand, it seems as if you have a one-track mind. Not to judge, but it seems like that track is a bit far afield from what ESMB is about. Do what you gotta do, but just sayin'.

Leland

Crusader
So LeLand, it seems as if you have a one-track mind. Not to judge, but it seems like that track is a bit far afield from what ESMB is about. Do what you gotta do, but just sayin'.

Yes, I've always liked women. .....and still do.

Just musing over and recalling things from 40 years ago. I never really promoted Scien . I never really worked for the cofs. I got one girl into Scien and regret it to this day.

I'm not ready yet to discuss my real today problems here, regarding Scien and might never do so.

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I never thought I'd say something like this, but ... .

This has got to be the WORST example of kiss-and-tell I've ever seen. OSA trolling through PC folders looking for withholds couldn't do worse. You should at least have the courtesy to substitute a fake name. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Helena

Leland

Crusader
I didn't post this as a kiss and tell..... But as an example of un- spoken intention. Be careful of female OT wiles.

:)

xwc

Patron with Honors

Leland is (was) FCDC. Check that thread to see how far afield he might be. :yes: