What's new

Does Scientology make girls frisky???

In my experience, it seemed like any time there was a new person on staff or coming in on course who was single, staff members of the opposite sex would flock like vultures. I received a LOT of attention when I first joined staff. It seemed like everyone on staff had dated everyone else previously and new members were fresh meat. New Scientologists who shared the same goal of getting up the Bridge and disseminating Scientology made old members very eager for those who were new and hadn't been with another Scientologist before. It's a small group at your every day org, and a very small pool of fish to pick from.

Both men and women there seemed to be very willing to have sex right off the bat to show how "unaberrated" they were and to show that they rejected the idea of holding out for supposed "moral" reasons.

Also I think new members are still so eager to please everyone and still so "high" off of whatever wins they have had that they jump into relationships with other members.

I don't understand how Scientologists even ever have somewhat happy or fulfilling relationships. In my experience, the people I did date while I was in happened to be VERY set on getting their own way, and didn't care at all how I was feeling, ever. I couldn't open up to them about my past because that was an auditor's job. There was nothing to talk about besides Scientology, and that was very, very boring to me. I haven't seen many Scn relationships go well after a few months.

Leland

Crusader
Well, I had been at FCDC for awhile a signed a week to week contract. I don' really recall signing the contract but I do recall being behind a registrars desk . I had no training or hatting. I was just told to "produce." A guy was body routed in by some girl and ushered to my desk. He sat down. I asked him if he thought he "had lived before". He got very angry and said NO! We got into an argument......and another reg across the room (a black guy with half a left arm) started frantically waving his stump arm in the air to get my attention and get me to back off I suppose! It was a bit surreal.

I was taken off regging...... I think I might have ended up in Addresso ..... But don't remember. That might have just been a familiarization drill from Staff Status O. Anyway I left staff and Abby and FCDC.

Leland

Crusader
I just realized....Helena Handbasket.... Why you got so upset with me in your earlier post. If I use a person's real name....web crawlers will find it and this thread might come up on a google search. Wow, that adds a new wrinkle to posting here. Thoughts on this? Libelous ?

xwc

Patron with Honors
I was a regular on the FCDC thread for some time, despite not being a "member" of that club (never having been on staff or public at FCDC) just 'cause I liked the folks there...(on the thread). It is a very racy thread in places, and at times raunchy, hence my comments above. Not meant as any disrespect of Leland or his postings. I was actually responding to and validating the comment just above mine. :)

The "pretending to be deaf, blind and invisible" comment was me making fun of and expressing my feelings of shame and embarrassment for being seen on the thread, and enjoying the friendship there. :blush:

Poking fun at myself...not at Leland or any other poster here. :biggrin:

Hope that clarifies my intention in communicating. :thumbsup:

And, likewise, I was FCDC during that period and Leland's predilections are not out of place per that thread/time :thumbsup:

Over the years I have met a few frisky girls in Scientology. I don't think Scientology made them frisky they just happened to be that way. There were quite a few frisky boys as well myself having been one of them. The Sea Org tends to take the "frisky" right out of you though.

Yes it takes awhile to recover it too and then you're a weird 40 year old with the libido of a late-20 something :goodorbad:

Idk though has it's pro's and con's according to the 30 something hubby :blush:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I just realized....Helena Handbasket.... Why you got so upset with me in your earlier post. If I use a person's real name....web crawlers will find it and this thread might come up on a google search. Wow, that adds a new wrinkle to posting here. Thoughts on this? Libelous ?

Leland you have a refreshing comprehension of reality! That's why I never caved a year or so back when it suddenly seemed like there was some kind of movement to encourage people to use their real names here!?! I was already pulling up DagwoodGum posts off Google left and right, but I'd been using the name for years before. I had come up with that as a nick name for a southern fried fried who said "Dayyyg Gummm" all the time, a common expression of exclamation in the deep south. "The brain gets owl cooked up lak a lil bitty tater then their vayols git owl lucy giewsay" or so he'd said.
(translation:...like a little bitty potato then their vowels get all loosy goosy). And if they have no front teeth that changes to Dat like Who Dat Nation in Norrlins.

\

[video=youtube;krD4hdGvGHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM[/video]

Just to really answer the thread title:

Scientology, as practiced by the Co$ currently causes women, men, girls, and boys to become asexual losers.

Back before Hubbard went off the deep end about sex and 2D, it was verry different.

It is hard to answer the question even then without a control group and a test group.

As a backdrop for all this, the sexual revolution was occurring with or without Scientology.

In 1964, when I was in 9th grade, my first girl friend and I were two of the three youngest kids in our grade.

While noting that she is still my friend, fifty years later (friend - a word, I'm not using lightly), she has been the only girl friend I ever had, who was younger than me.

By high school, I was a long haired boy in bell bottoms, a black turtleneck, and Beatle boots. There were perhaps four or five boys out of a high school with 1,500 students, who matched that description.

I was an honor student, in a very high caste, as far as the administration was concerned.

I was well versed in Kerouac, Alan Watts, Ayn Rand, Thoreau, Emerson, Huxley, zen, Rock n Roll, jazz, dope, acid, plus I had a liberal dose of hormones. I didn't have trouble talking with girls, boys, adults, or anyone.

The groups I ran with in South San Francisco Bay Area and the Carmel Valley area were generally smart, hip, peaceniks, some libertarians, musicians - in short: dope smoking articulate hippies.

I went with friends to the last Beatle concert at Candlestick Park. Two members of a band, called People!, very big in the south bay, one former founding member of Jefferson Airplane and just forming Moby Grape, a future member of the Dead...

I didn't really have many barriers to hanging with people, who eclipsed my age group.

Looking back, I was already on a trajectory.

By my senior year in high school, my girl friend (who was a member of my social group and had been a friend for years) was a married student teacher at my school. Just to reiterate, I just wasn't shy. Also, should you care, she is still one of my best friends.

At the end of my 12th grade high school year, my friends and I got involved with Scientology - about 20 of us. Within 2-3 years, were all Clear and many of us were auditors.

In June of 1971, I went Clear. As a being I was huge, happy, and in action. I was 20 years old, with a high school diploma, and a twenty year history as a farm boy. I began twinning at San Francisco Org with a woman, with a masters degree in archaeology, who was 46 years old, whose father had been press secretary to FDR, whose ex husband was head of a Fortune 500 company, who was also OT6 - a woman , who had a son six months younger than me..

She had an age appropriate boy friend, who was Clear.

Within a couple of weeks, she was sleeping with me. For several years we lived and slept together at her house in Lafayette or my house in San Jose.

I've said earlier I wasn't shy. But without having gone Clear, I would never in a million years gotten to hook up with her.

Needless to say, this woman is still one of my best friends, forty years later.

There's a Lovin' Spoonful song that says, "If you want to find a lover, going to love you to the end, go on and find yourself a lover, who can be your best friend."

I can't speak with any real authority about Scientology auditing, training, or culture in the 1960s and early to mid 1970s, causing men or women to be more randy.

I can say the sex with OT women sure was better than sex with non Clears. The energy flows were just huge.

The gals with auditing seemed to have lots more comfort in their own skin. Were "out there" with what they liked, weren't ashamed of any parts of their bodies. didn't have withholds - we shared everything.

There are loads of women out there, who've never heard of auditing, who are as free to verbalize and act as anyone I went to bed with in that limited period of the 60s and 70s.

These were my limited experiences on the general topic.

My feeling is the auditing could have helped someone be less inhibited, but they probably had to want to be that way to begin with.

And as for JAPs (Jewish American Princesses) and goys. When I was on OT 2 and 3, I was sharing my bed with a Jewish American Princess. She had the most perfect set of boobies that I have ever seen this lifetime. We were naked almost all the time we were in our apartment alone. To this day, I miss seeing her pussy smiling at me. We're friends on Linked In, she's still "in" the Co$. I'm forty years gone. She is still very Jewish. I love Jewish girls. It is hard to go wrong with athletic, smart, and successful.

coooooooooooooool...

how about micheline? did you advance far enough to engage jack micheline?

I had only been "in" Scien at most a few days at the time. I had thought, great, a new place to live and a girlfriend too! Ahhhh the simple life!

A week or so later I learned that a guy named Stan Dubin had been trying to have a 2d with Abby for a long time and that she had continually turned him down. Evidently he was completely in love with her. I then realized that Stan Dubin hated my guts! I had my first enemy in Scien.

Stan had a short, squat physique (but powerfully built.). I realised probably few if any women had ever been attracted to the guy and felt sorry for him.

Last I heard Stan was working at a Mission in the San Fernando Valley?

I was on itunes today and came across "Let's Talk Scientology" which appears to be a very recent podcast, started March 8. Actually, there are five episodes and all say released March 8, 2017, which I think is Apple's date so it's probably correct.

The author? Stan Dubin.

I was interested because you never find Scienos just talking about Scientology. Tons of people on nearly every subject/faith/hobby on YouTube talking into cameras, but never Scientologists unless it's an official church publication.

Alas, it's probably officially orchestrated. Stan directed people to standubin.com, which is a web of inter-connected sites that appear to be organized around typical CSI entrance points - various types of counseling, even the OCA. Heck, I think I learned about another half-dozen Scientology front organizations just from clicking around his site. I wonder if this is a new PR offensive?

Stan does marriage counseling...he's been married for 35 years and they've always kept their marriage "on a high level". That would seem to either be during the period described here or just after...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I was interested because you never find Scienos just talking about Scientology. Tons of people on nearly every subject/faith/hobby on YouTube talking into cameras, but never Scientologists unless it's an official church publication.

Scientologists are strongly discouraged from talking about Scientology, except for referring people to LRH's books, or suggesting they take a course. It's called "verbal data" and is heavily frowned upon.

And that's for just one-on-one conversation. To say something about Scientology to a potentially wide audience, you have to get "Issue Authority" from Int Management, generally via WISE, and that isn't cheap, nor easily approved.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientologists are strongly discouraged from talking about Scientology, except for referring people to LRH's books, or suggesting they take a course. It's called "verbal data" and is heavily frowned upon.

And that's for just one-on-one conversation. To say something about Scientology to a potentially wide audience, you have to get "Issue Authority" from Int Management, generally via WISE, and that isn't cheap, nor easily approved.

I know you get this but just to flesh out the conversation...

Scientologists eventually figure out that it doesn't matter if you get Issue Authority or any other formal authorization - eventually, whoever granted that authority will probably be tossed under the bus or replaced by someone who can arbitrarily decide that whatever it was, it is now a PR flap or some other violation that must be handled in Ethics.

Just look at Tommy Davis or any other person who has been propped up to represent the Church. Even DM seems to be terrified of being put in a completely uncontrolled public venue - I suspect, because of all the questions he would be asked, he doesn't want to risk being asked about OT III and Xenu again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exzmE3vW_Tw

The only way Scientology can play in public is in glossy generalities and deflective rhetoric and very few active Scientologists trust the organization to back them if they dial down into specifics.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
My personal experience was that they came in frisky.
In fact the common denominator ruin that more than a few girls that I knew got into Scientology to fix was Nymphomania.
And that was their own self applied label, not mine.
Last I knew they were happily married though, I'll say that.
But it may have just run it's course with the AIDS epidemic right around the corner.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I always liked girls that really enjoyed sex for the sake of good sex - that's what I call normal.

phenomanon

Canyon
I was on itunes today and came across "Let's Talk Scientology" which appears to be a very recent podcast, started March 8. Actually, there are five episodes and all say released March 8, 2017, which I think is Apple's date so it's probably correct.

The author? Stan Dubin.

Alas, it's probably officially orchestrated. Stan directed people to standubin.com, which is a web of inter-connected sites that appear to be organized around typical CSI entrance points - various types of counseling, even the OCA. Heck, I think I learned about another half-dozen Scientology front organizations just from clicking around his site. I wonder if this is a new PR offensive?

Stan does marriage counseling...he's been married for 35 years and they've always kept their marriage "on a high level". That would seem to either be during the period described here or just after...

I wonder if that is the same Stan Dubin that I used to whiff the Lady with in Mill Valley? In the 70s. I had blown Flag and moved back to "Hippieland" from 71 to @75. Then, I 'reverted' to Scn. :confused2: