ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Donations to the Ideal Org San Diago...Unbelievable!

Discussion in 'North America' started by bobthesp, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Ah! Looks interesting. Got any dox? You know the drill. :)

Paul

2. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Every time I see a list of all these donations I think of the poor Reges in the org:bigcry:

TP

3. ANOthersandiegaN

ANOthersandiegaN New Member

no dox on hand, i can swing by and take some pictures tomarrow... know some people that worked on the building back in the day. might be a bit difficult now since they have a bunch of no trespassing signs placed, not that theres anyone there to stop me

4. Dulloldfart

Great, thanks very much. Looks like wonderful PR-fodder. Don't do any trespassing. Wouldn't there be real estate records that are public documents? If you can web some names someone might be able to dig up stuff.

Paul

5. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Looking forward to those documents or pictures.

6. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

A new arrival!

ANO...N :melodramatic: :dieslaughing: Welcome!:thumbsup:

EP

7. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:no: Crazy. :no: Sad: Money that could be used in much better ways in the world, right now, especially! :grouch:

And they (scn's) honestly don't believe that...they REALLY think they are 'clearing the planet'. :no: :sadsigh:

8. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Real estate is becoming a much larger part of the scam. I guess the plan is to buy old beat up buildings and fix them up with free money and slave labor and then sell when the time comes. Pretty sick for all the people who get suckered in to donating for this.

9. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Are you sure?

No money left in your account that might have been 'diverted' to a worthy cause by a hard-pressed Exec Council?

Axiom142

10. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Very interesting isn't it. Last night I was trying to think of why they would buy such a shithole. Good point...it's free why not.

11. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL!
    :omg: :welcome: ANO!
    Me too!
    Good point! It took only 3 weeks to get the money back into my account that was diverted to the book campaign, before I could ask for it back. :D

I also got an email today picturing a really beautiful corner building, that read: "We have a dream. And we are making it a reality. Because WE ARE THE IAS!. Attend the Inglewood Ideal Org Lauch Event! So, we will be soon be seeing more of the same for Inglewood.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  12. Dulloldfart

There's an org in Inglewood? Since when? Is this new?

Paul

13. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Scientology: The Bridge to Total Real Estate.

14. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

The Duggins are a surprize to me. They lost their son to cancer while on auditing lines at CCI. I can't remember if it was brain cancer or some sort of cancer in his back or spine. It was early on at CCI when I first got there, so it would have been about 92. He was about 18 I think. It was sad, because he was really a sweet guy.

(I think it is Bob and Trish that are the parents).

Whichever set it is, they do advertising - they own billboards. I think mostly in Europe. I cant remember. My memory kinda sucks. Some sort of billboard advertising.

15. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

16. Rae

Rae Patron with Honors

Ingelwood has been in the making for a number of years. It must be at least 4 years old by now. Carolyn Percy is the ED I think.

Rae

17. foo-foo the xenu

foo-foo the xenu New Member

My best friend in 1970 turns out to be just below the top of this list ! It would be nice to reminisce with anyone who remembers anything that happened at the San Diego mission / org from 1970 all through the 70's. I actually was responsible for helping my friend join. We took the initial courses and goofed around a bit, but his pedigree was way above mine, he got "on purpose" and I, mostly hanging around for the jokes, couldn't hack it. From what I gather, he's a lawyer into real estate, heavily involved in church dealings, still connected in San Diego after some forays around the country. No wonder he can donate a lot ! He's actually very successful by most standards. Scientology actually went well with his personality. That's another topic I'd like to see discussed: what nature / nurture personal qualities allow someone to THRIVE in something like scientology. Anyone remember anything about 1970's San Diego ? Thanks

18. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

This is my first post so bear with me while I learn the system...

Yes, I remember the '70s in San Diego. I was there. I see a few of my old friends and acquaintances on the list, and many familiar names from the old Adams Ave. Mission.

Ted

19. Aneley

Aneley Patron

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  20. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Hey there and :welcome2: you newbies! :yes: