What's new

Dr. Wasel's in da house!

jeff Wasel Ph.D

Hello ESMB!

My name is Dr. Jeff Wasel Ph.D, and I've lurked here for yonks...

Some of you may already know of me through my work with Jeffrey A. and Chris Shelton, along with my blogging over at johnpcapitalist.com, as well as my posts under cosmoneydoc over on TUB and Mike Rinder's.

ESMB has been a marvelous resource for me as a critic and I wanted to thank all of you for making it so.

I'm a never-in who comes to the fight with a background in military intelligence, high tech, and professional and academic credentials as a financial crime expert. I perceive Scientology as a Trans-national Crinimal Organization, with a view to following the money as a means to a RICO or tax evasion prosecution at some point.

If you have inside financial knowledge or witnessed suspect behavior during your days on staff or in the SO, I'd love to hear from you!

I look forward to contributing to the conversation!

Warm regards to all,

Jeff

Jenyfurrr

Patron
So glad you decided to post & join the convo. You’ve had some really interesting articles at the John P Capitalist blog & I've watched your TUB posts related to J. Swift’s Scientology Money Project - glad you jumped on board over here!

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dr. Wasel is a welcome addition to ESMB. He has some serious academic and real world skills, which, when directed towards Scientology, are refreshing.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
If you have inside financial knowledge or witnessed suspect behavior during your days on staff or in the SO, I'd love to hear from you!

During the time that I was on staff at Boston Org (1980's) I witnessed a member of the 'Flag World Tour' speak in person at Boston Org. She presented us with a solution for coming up with a big chunk of money to give Flag so we can pay for our Bridge.

The method she recommended was to fill out many applications for credit cards and then send them in all at the same time. This way the banks who are considering your application are unaware that you've applied for a dozen other cards at the same so this won't count against you.

While my witnessing this occurred many years ago I have heard more recent stories of the same type of thing happening as well.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
A financial crime expert is exactly what is needed! :thumbsup:

I think you're right... :eek: :biggrin:

heresy-incoming-call-the-holy-order-of-the-emperors-inquisition-jpg.14206

Attachments

• heresy + incoming call - the holy order of the emperor's inquisition.jpg
    heresy + incoming call - the holy order of the emperor's inquisition.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 28