What's new

Drumroll please........

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I haven't seen it yet, is it this one? :biggrin:

RakM2z5.jpg
Actually, you convinced me

I've been a member here on ESMB since the day I decided to exit the co$. It has been a key resource in my journey out.

When I heard Emma was going to close ESMB to live posts, I was bummed. I wanted to keep ESMB alive. So I talked to Emma about that. I understand her reasons for not wanting to pass ESMB on to someone else. I told her that I would like to start a new board to continue in the spirit that Emma created ESMB. Emma thought it was a good idea and she even got her anonymous donor to fund the new board. She also helped me get it setup.

I hope you all will find a home on ESMB Redux and continue to make a place for people to tell their stories, reconnect with friends, make new friends and carry on existing friendships you have made here on ESMB.

While the look might be a bit different. You'll find the same categories that you have here. There's a bit more work to do, like adding a chat facility and a smily picker, but the board is ready for you.

It's a blank canvas. I'm sure you all will enjoy painting on it :D

http://exscn2.net

P&B

:party::thewave:

oh PS: Sorry it wasn't Paul :D But hopefully I'll be a worthy admin.
Thank you. So very happy now

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
I just registered as ISNOINews, to match my Twitter handle, and am waiting for a response. Is that ok? Or should I have stuck with COS and NOI News? I hadn't thought of COS and NOI News getting hijacked or anyone using to cause confusion. Is there any way to "retire" COS and NOI News to avoid confusion going forward? Or should I register under that name on the ESMB Redux?I'm sorry if I screwed up.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just registered as ISNOINews, to match my Twitter handle, and am waiting for a response. Is that ok? Or should I have stuck with COS and NOI News? I hadn't thought of COS and NOI News getting hijacked or anyone using to cause confusion. Is there any way to "retire" COS and NOI News to avoid confusion going forward? Or should I register under that name on the ESMB Redux?I'm sorry if I screwed up.
You can use whatever name you like.

I see your account is waiting for you to do the verify from the email sent upon registering. If you don't see it, check your junk/spam folders.

Failing that PM me.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your registration fell afoul of spam-check for whatever reason. I've approved your registration. You should be able to login and post now.