ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Emma's First Protest

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by Alanzo, Mar 23, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I'll never forget this video of Emma's, taken as she makes her way with her daughter to the first Anonymous protest outside the Melbourne Org where she was a staff member for so long, working her guts out to beat "Deadline Earth".

Way to go, Emma!

From February 2008:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IE&hl=en-GB&v=e11TtX0WW

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

Ah, the early days. :D Back when we thought we'd get arrested right off the bat and that OSA was hacking all our computers. Heehee. :happydance: I remember not sleeping at all the entire night, listening to raidchan radio and watching enturbulation.org for updates on what was going on in Australia and NZ. I even remember when all the indymedia black PR attempts came out lying about violence at the Aussie raids that we quickly debunked since the pictures were from a Texas protest of something completely unrelated several years before. We didn't even know if anyone would actually show up at these weird "irl raids" or if it would just fizzle out and fail.

Then I saw this from the Aussies. The very very first picture posted of any Anonymous Chanology raid and I knew it was on.

[​IMG]

3. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Indeed. I went to that first raid as an "independent". Saw old Scilon friends as well as all of the wonderful young people. I talked openly to both sides.

My goldenrod was issued the next day. "We have to protect the group, you know."

And so the game was on. Scientology makes enemies. THAT is the PRODUCT of Scientology.

4. quietheart

quietheart Patron Meritorious

Glad to know I wasn't the only one up all night the night before, you just summed up everything I felt :nervous: :omg: :unsure: :ohmy: :happydance: :whistling: .

5. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

I've never been to a Raid/Protest..wait, yes we were, as spectators of it for a few minutes while in our vehicle, tho. We still felt nervous just driving by, lol!

But to actually participate in one? :nervous:

6. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

You'd love it :)

My first barely coherent picket report:
    http://www.solitarytrees.net/pickets/prmix98a.htm

Zinj

7. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

You really would love it. :D Nothing scary about a street part, take the plunge!

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

10. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

That was quite a moment for me. I got home and wrote this post:

Thanks for reminding me Alanzo Pants.

11. KnightVision

KnightVision Gold Meritorious Patron

Right on Emma- So cool for you to overcome this.

And thanks for removing your post about any relation between me and the member who showed up here as 'knight owl'. I am using 'Knight Owl' on Lermanet but have no relation to the retard who stole my user name there and posted here using it.

KV

12. klidov

klidov Silver Meritorious Patron

this put such a smile on my face!!!!

13. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:ohmy: Well HEY, KV! :hug: How the f are you? :p

14. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

Yay! Let's hear it for the magnificent Anonymous protests! :happydance:

15. CornPie

CornPie Patron Meritorious

After the CoS goes down, I wonder how I'm going to feel if I didn't protest.