What's new

Ernie Martin Interview at Aida Thomas's Party LA 2011.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
When I started to watch this the thought crossed my mind 'I am looking at the face of madness.' , and because of the fact he's trying to explain shit to people trying to translate it to others, gah, almost totally unwatchable, almost, so I skipped around a bit {the birthing center stuff was down-right weird, landing pads for thetans eh, good-fucking-gord-what a-freak) and gave up atm when I hit 1:00:00 and up pops the 'prison planet' bs, had to put it away again for later. This is a diseased person in my opinion, but, like looking at a trainwreck, I'll likely end up watching the whole thing through at some point, maybe a bottle of scotch would help and a gallon of brain-bleach for afterwards.
An afterthought is I wouldn't let that creep near my house, just stinks of insanity and rotten karma, hmmmmmm, thus far, I might change my mind after a proper watch but I doubt it.
Kha-Khan my ass, more like ka-ka.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Yup. As I thought, right off his frikken rocker that one is~ ugh.

Thanks LRon and CoS for bringing the best out of people........:nervous:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
:no: No, Sharone. Ken does not post on esmb.

Nor, incidentally, do freezoners have any sort of 'get out of jail free card'. If Martin hasn't been arrested it is most likely because a credible police report was never filed at the time of the offenses. Statute of limitations may also apply, as well as societal changes since the time of any infractions.

There are legal limits, practical limits, and policy limits to police actions, as the Trayvon Martin case is currently highlighting in the u.s.. Not every injustice is met with either criminal proceedings or civil justice; see the recent history of the catholic church for comparison.

Mark A. Baker

They ALL have get out of JAIL free cards, including L. Ron Hubbard when he was alive, or did you not notice. And it's because of L. Ron Hubbard that they got them.The more you were prepared to do to cover his(LRH's) back the more likely you were to get off scott free. And most of them, barring the 11 including Mary Sue have. The law regarding Scientology is an ass, will continue to be an ass and Scientology will continue to run circles round them all.The people whom should be made accountable , whom should be forced to speak up but won't because it might make their lives hard. Well, who hasn't had a hard life out of all of this?

Was it L. Ron Hubbard? I don't think so, do you?

And getting backing to M&M, what big men they are, speaking the truth as they know it. Or the truth as they would like it to be known, cos hey we are all in this together, NO we are not. I was never 'in' it. Circumstance and parents put me where I was.

But of course that makes me a liar, because as a six year old child of scientologist parents I know what I am doing because I have been around for some thousands of years and as a Scientologist I must know.

Give me a break!

What a load of codswallop!

They ALL have get out of jail free cards and it's about time they owned up to it.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Sharone;
What makes you think that he is Kenneth Urqhuart? Inquiring minds wanna know...

No I actually don't think Dartsmohen is Kenneth UrQhuart, although I could be wrong.It's interesting to me that those who do talk about these things won't use their real name, which is why I do now, and those that do use their real name don't talk. I'm talking about those from the old Apollo. I'm talking about 1967 - 1970. The exceptions are few.Namely Hana Eltringham/Whitfield.

fallenangel

I was in "Ernie's (so called) Church" It wasn't a church at all, was a cult with Ernie saying he was LRH's "right hand man". Sooo much BS! Or was it true?? The "Army" he talks about...was my dad as leader til we all left! My childhood was the days of Bill Knight...Was Ernie a pediphile then also? Wanted to throw up when I saw his face after all these years!

fallenangel

I knew it was the same man when I saw the picture in the Auditor magazine, I was livid.What kind of people are these, Aunty Mary, Aunty Betty, Karen Black and many more, what kind of people are these that remove him from the house, yet he goes on to become Kha Khan in Scientology. Protected because he was upstat?

This man is/was a pedophile from my viewpoint, I was just 10 years old,how can any Scientologist on this board think that was ok?

And L. Ron Hubbard made him Kha Khan!

Thank you Smurf.

It did not escape my attention how into the Hubbard children he appeared to be.

He was/is pedaphile! Took my virginity at 9 years old!!!!! I still can't believe they let him back in after being declared SP!!??? His "army" consisted of my dad...we all left him and YES he does have enemies! Is it true that he died? If so, When??

Dakota River

Patron with Honors
I was in "Ernie's (so called) Church" It wasn't a church at all, was a cult with Ernie saying he was LRH's "right hand man". Sooo much BS! Or was it true?? The "Army" he talks about...was my dad as leader til we all left! My childhood was the days of Bill Knight...Was Ernie a pediphile then also? Wanted to throw up when I saw his face after all these years!

Yes, yes, fallenangel, the Ernie thing was one of the most bonkers of all the clams I ever met. He even had the standard serial-killer personality trait of "power comes from killing".

fallenangel

Yes, yes, fallenangel, the Ernie thing was one of the most bonkers of all the clams I ever met. He even had the standard serial-killer personality trait of "power comes from killing".
He would get the nutso look wouldn't he!!? All his "black magic" crap! Can't believe people fell for all that!

fallenangel

Actually . . . I was being mean and facetious . . . Challenge did a post regarding our bullfighter trying to "get it on with her in a sauna (while on the purif, or some such)!" She wound up the post with the sign -off: what a moron!

It seems he fancies himself as an everything as well as a ladies man :unsure:

R
Surprisingly when I was "At Ernie's" ( I grew up in his 'cult') he had quite a herum going! Every married gal there just about and then some! Even all the children! He couldn't get enough!

fallenangel

In the '80s Mr. Martin had a "group" in the LA area which eventually busted up as he was sexually molesting the way-too-young girls.

When I first clicked on this video I didn't have my audio turned on and when I saw that finger go up and mouth moving, I didn't even bother. So I turned the vid off too.

Yeah, I knew this human thing way too well

As did I...I was one of those girls...and it was aweful! But lets call it what it was...rape! "molesting" is much too nice a word! (Just saying). I'm glad that bunch busted up after I came out otherwise who knows my fate. He probably would've had me killed. What a joke he was!

Dakota River

Patron with Honors
I was also...I wish I could open this link...what is it? I'm also new to this site and am trying to minuver...help!

Just keep diddling around with the buttons/controls and you'll get it. Takes a bit of playing around to get all this website maneuvering down pat.