Ernie Martin Interview at Aida Thomas's Party LA 2011.

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Sharone Stainforth, Mar 5, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Welcome fallenangel, I just saw these posts of yours. It sounds like you certainly have a story to tell! I'm glad you survived what sounds a very rocky start to life. You can always introduce yourself in the story forum. :welcome:

2. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

He won't be seeing Challenge again. She will run like hell away from the dirty old man!

phenomanon

3. fallenangel

fallenangel New Member

THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT ALL THIS...??? ERNIE'S "KHA KHAN" WAS MANUFACTURED!!! ON A LIGHT TABLE!!! HE HAS FORGED LRH'S SIGNATURE SSOOOO MANY TIMES I CANNOT COUNT! TAPES? THERE WON'T BE ANY LECTURED TAPES WITH RON! ONLY HIS TAPES AT BASE 1. I HAD TO GET MY WIEGHTERS OUT IT WAS SO DEEP WITH BULLSHIT LISTENING TO THIS FULL THROUGH! HE SHOULD'VE HAD A "STUCK" NEEDLE THE WHOLE TIME!!! :hysterical:

4. Dakota River

Dakota River Patron with Honors

That strange personality we called "Ernie Martin", man o man, he was touching on serial killer personality, possibly a step up for him from his sociopathic state.

5. Moosejewels

Moosejewels Patron Meritorious

Man, I just read this thread from top to bottom. Didn't plan on it. Thought I'd check it out and see what the gist of it was. But I got sucked in because I couldn't believe what I was reading.
    Uncle Ernie comes accross like a true nitwit, but the pedophile / molester / pervert angle is disgusting.
    And apparently more than one of you experienced it firsthand. :angry:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013