ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

ESMB and The Freezone - let's have it out!

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Emma, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Don't forget the thanks to Ron, asagai. :)

Paul

2. Escalus

Escalus Patron Meritorious

Fart was doing bookends there.

3. Boldgirl

Boldgirl Patron Meritorious

Dont know--I have to research the guy.

All I meant was that study tech via Hubbard was developed for non study reasons .... it qas another cult tool. Intention is everything. My understanding is that most of Hubbards tech was stolen from other sources anyway.

4. Boldgirl

Any activity involving 2 people conversing or interacting would make anyone a lot brighter versus reading mumbo jumbo alone at a table with a stack of dictionaries in front of you.I dont think word clearing that made students brighter had anything to do with word clearing---it's called human interaction....makes everyone a lot brighter provided you aren't being beaten with a stick.

PS to all..whenever I say 'you' when describing my viewpoint-I dont mean YOU persoanlly--I mean you the audience, people in general. I guess I need to change my wording on that...eh?

5. asagai

asagai Patron Meritorious

I think Ron would laugh his socks off at the idea of a bunch of SP squirrels arguing for 1000 posts about whether squirrel scientology should be allowed to be promoted amongst a bunch of SPs.

In this particular case I find myself agreeing with the old sod! :hysterical:

6. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

[​IMG]

7. Boldgirl

Using the auditing tech on another person is abusive in my strong estimation.

8. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

[​IMG]
    (Not a shoop. This actually happened. Look here: Norman Aviation

Okeee... I invented a piece of study tech! - To learn which side the green and red lights were on an aircraft, I wore a green and a red sock. This way I had to remember correctly what color for which foot every morning. I needed to know that as I was learning to fly..

But I'm afraid I forgot anyway... Too long ago..

But yea' know what!? - T'was a fantastic way to get girls talking! - They'd sit and watch a bit. Then, due to their motherly instincts I'd guess, they'd say: "Excuse me, but you've got different socks on!"

To which I invariably replied: "That's on purpose. To get to talk to you!"

:brow:

9. Boldgirl

Ethics

10. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Dammit!! :duh: :duh::duh: Dammit!!!! :duh::duh::duh:

God--DAMMITT!!!!
    :duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

Note to Moderators: I count exactly 10 posts, full of invective, that need to be censored and completely whacked from this thread.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  11. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Most tech was written on the shoulders of others.

However I'm out ethics. I was eating dinner instead of trying for 1000.

Guess I just have to start another FZ thread.

Its rotten work but someone has to do it. :(

12. Boldgirl

:roflmao: :hysterical:

:clap:

13. byte301

byte301 Crusader

My thoughts exactly Alanzo. Since I have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread I was going to pop in at the right time to win and piss everybody off. Damn.:no:

14. Boldgirl

alanzo, this your first time not being on top?

15. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Oh. I thought that was just between Tom and Davey.

Paul

16. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Ladybird thank you for your post. This thread has left me acting and sounding a little 'nutty' so I have taken a couple of days break. I'm sorry if I got you mixed up I had been typing at the speed of sound and was becoming a little manic, however, yes, I agree with you.. I sure do. :yes:

17. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

You can take the body out of Scientology - but you can't take the stat-pushing, lying, falsifying, status happy creepy Scio created identity!

:D

Congrats asagai! :lol:

18. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

I don't give a crap about that 1000'th post! - I don't CARE!! YEA HEAAAAAR!!! - I am TOTALLY indifferent! - I think it's not even important! OK!??!!!

I'll just ignore that and continue talking about study tech!! - So there!!
    [​IMG]

:grouch:

19. Boldgirl

You just crack me up. Where do you get these pictures?

:hysterical:

20. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Wow! Some people get off on the weirdest insignificant whatever ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.