ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

ESMB is reduced to a Gossip Rag

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Vinaire, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

No, I don't ... I love ESMB just as it is.

I wish you well Vinaire ... bye.

"Tolerance is only another name for indifference"

W. Somerset Maugham

2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to breed.

3. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

here we go again...

4. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny

(vini vidi veci)

Where do I begin?

Ok, for one thing- I know you're really getting teased a great deal. I get it. It isn't always very pleasant. But I think the thread op kinda let you in for it.

For another thing, why not just put the people who teased you or with whom you feel no commonality- on ignore? My point being, there're lots and lots and lots of people who post interesting stuff, have never said anything to you, and who're worth reading.

Also, no offense, but when you post stuff like this, it's called "rage quitting". People don't respect that.

5. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

IMO, Vinny's upset and hurt. I get that. But as Lulu Belle points out, there are lots of people here. Many members. (and lurkers) Generalizing about all of them just isn't fair.

But when people feel bad, it can cause them to say stuff like that.

I like Vinny.

I like ESMB.

oh, and shopping. I also like shopping.

6. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

He doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to go.

He doesn't have to stay if he doesn't want to stay.

I suggest 'time out'.

No decision to stay or go for now.

Shall we let this thread rest and cool off?

Seems a good idea to me.

7. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

I would wager Vin's breeding days are over. Look on the bright side, he has upped our posts toward our next star :)

8. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

What is "happening to Vinaire" is exactly the same as what "happens to the Church of Scientology".

It is known as FOOT BULLETS. They bring it on themselves. They act like total doofuses, and then people call them on it. They "pull it in". They "attract" the crap and attacks to themselves by their OWN RIDICULOUS BEHAVIOR.

I don't feel sorry for people who "feel bad" because they do stupid shit that others then react against.

People "tease" the Church of Scientology (and give them lots of crap), because they say and do dumb things - over and over. Vinaire has been exemplifying EXACTLY the same sort of behavior.

Do I feel sorry for Scientologists who get upset because various people and media CRAP ALL OVER THEM for supporting disconnection? No.

Do I feel sorry for Scientologists who get upset because various people and media CRAP ALL OVER THEM for initiating noisy investigations? No.

The same with Vinaire. He acts like an ass and many people call him on it. That he might feel bad as a result is WHOSE fault exactly? :ohmy: :duh:

He is responsible for his own condition, just like anybody else. :yes:

9. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Vin has had a FEW "time outs". He never changes. He comes back and acts out the same idiotic behaviors.

To me it is entirely boring. That is why I no longer even try to talk with him. It is like trying to talk to a Scientologist - or to a box of hammers. :confused2:

So, I don't bother. It is a total waste of time.

My policy with such people is:

:dontfeedtrolls:

10. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I don't follow the doings of the facebook crowd but I believe you are completely correct in this view, Emma. It sounds exactly like the sort of games they get up to among themselves.

Mark A. Baker

11. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

veni. vidi. vici.

Everyone is allowed to breed. That is scarier. :omg:

Mark A. Baker

12. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Just stop posting here, lazy ass.

13. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

OK. :melodramatic:

14. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Let the record show that it took Vinaire 12749 posts to determine that he didn't want to post on ESMB.

Mark A. Baker :whistling:

15. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup:

Oy F'n Vey. Wonder what Ole Vin's "Lookin'" for? :confused2::eyeroll::melodramatic::nervous::whistling:

Face:)

16. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

:hide:

17. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Vin, just so you know...and I know you'll probably like this...it always makes me a tad bit sad when I see someone decide to go the route of, Death by Moderator! :melodramatic:

Face:bigcry:

18. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Well he got what he wanted.

19. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Cool. I always liked it when, on their own determinism and fully at cause, enlightened gurus shed their encumbrance or put themselves on ignore.

20. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yes he most certainly did.

Cue band as he exits the stage...

You can't always get what you want
    But if you try KHTK some time, you might find
    You get what you know.