ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

ESMB is reduced to a Gossip Rag

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Vinaire, Jul 29, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I just received a communication. . .

Okay, I sort of channeled that, but it was verbatim, I swear! LOL

2. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

Jesus, you guys. That's spiteful.

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Now, he & Zinj can compare tinfoil notes.

4. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

LOL! Excellent prediction :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/330979943625378/

*Clarifications are mine

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Well, this makes sense. Pretty much everyone already knew that Vinaire was trying to get a reaction. Same thing he did just before he had a temporary ban before. He actually even said he was "conducting an experiment" on ESMB. I remember you told him something like "that's not cool" he nearly sounded like he was going to stop it. But he didn't and got a vacation.

So! He's "bullbaiting" others in order to get an "effect". Yeah, I can see how would be a very advanced spiritual practice to intentionally make people upset.

I guess his other KHTK tech stuff was being ignored, so he might have felt "high morale" and "upstat" that people were paying any attention to him.

HELPFUL TIP: Vinaire, why don't you use your posting time and visit an old people's home and spend time making someone feel better instead of upset? You can talk incessantly about your theories and they will listen to you. They might not be able to understand anything you are saying, but they are very lonely people who are happy that anyone will talk to them. You might find the same kind of wins.

6. Claire Swazey

Oh, gee, I'm confused. I thought ESMB was created so that exes and other people interested in the subject could talk about it. (It/the subject being Scn, Hubbard, Dianetics, etc, etc.)

I honest to xenu thought it was as simple as that. :coolwink:

7. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

It is that simple - for some people.

Vin said, "ESMBoard (ESMB) was created to help Scientologists overcome the trauma of Scientology."

Well, factually-speaking, ESMB was NOT created with that sole purpose. It may at times serve that purpose and function, but that idea is one of Vin's ADDITIVES (of which he has had a GREAT MANY).

8. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

That's really quite sad that Vin is now jabbering on Zinj's group. Well they'll soon piss him off when he starts pushing his khtk there.

9. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

I guess Vinny thought his KHTK hocum would help us heal from the trauma of Scientolgy. I felt borderline traumatized after reading a paragraph from many of his "teachings ".
    :lol:

10. Claire Swazey

I think the Facebook groups are a temptation of sorts. I was once a little snarky and upset and I posted some stuff on one that I later regretted. I was wrong to do it. I hope Vinny changes his mind about participating there, too, or at least in participating in that manner.

11. Rene Descartes

Rene Descartes Gold Meritorious Patron

My dear friend vinaire,

Just in case you are looking here...

There is an imporatant concept that sometimes transcends KHTK

And that is KWTK

Knowing What To Know

And let's not forget KWTKAWTKI

Knowing What To Know And When To Know It

Rd00

12. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

All I have to say about this thread, now, is that it one of the funniest things I've come across in ages. :happydance: :p

It has revealed what a wonderful array a wit-meisters we have here. :clap:

Very funny, yum yum stuff indeed. :yes:

RogerB