ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

ESMB Under DoS attack?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by PirateAndBum, Jan 25, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

OK, let's effing raise the money for a year's worth of dedicated server!

Emma I pm'd you my hosting company.

2. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

I think the traffic is slowing now. I hope we didn't miss an opportunity here by having limitations. We just weren't ready to be "digged" and "dotted".

But it's ok. The good news is that we weren't attacked. It was legitimate traffic.

The other good news is that I have had a very generous offer to get our own server. To those who have donated today, your kind donations will be used to help with that cost. If anyone else can spare some change it would be great so that one person doesn't have to bear the whole cost. (These things aint cheap).

To those who have alread donated a big THANK YOU! I'm going to put them to good use.

3. Free to shine

4. Pascal

Pascal Silver Meritorious Patron

Great day all!

Today was beautiful!

I had many wins and this crowns it! Go Emma! Go Anonymous! Go away DM! :happydance:

5. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Put your money where your mouth is!

I just sent some dinero via PayPal.....feel free to treat you and your daughter to ice cream as well...or a movie. Something to reward your upstatness as well as broaden the delivery base...

6. Free to shine

Happy Australia Day weekend Emma. :)
    Go Aussies!