What's new

ESMB's Server Moving Time is Approaching

Thanks/Likes/Dislikes Stats for all to see?

• Yes

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I want to see mine, but I don't want anyone else to see them!

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
That illustrates a valid point. Button stats are typically misleading with regard the quality of a poster's remarks as online cliques have the ability to drive up stats, either pro or con, without that being reflected in the information provided by the statistic. In short, its just another form of misleading data.

Mark A. Baker

Yes, there definitely are cliques driving stats this way or that. I've seen this on other places, where a bunch of CofS types do that, too. Thumbs up to some other one who's blasting the Headleys or Tobin or someone.

I guess one can just decide to view the likes and the dislikes as compliments, either way. That would be VERY zen, wouldn't it.:coolwink:
:biggrin::yes:

I keep getting this page complete with the exact same listings when I come to ESMB, when I go back from a thread, etc.

ESMBScreen_zps6aaa11bc.jpg

Alle G

Patron with Honors
Hi Ethercat
i don't know how to start a new thread (I must be dumb) and can't find a suitable thread to reply.

The Question (thread) I want:

Is the church doing anything to Tony Ortega? Trying to silence, harm or sue him?
In his underground bunker, is he hiding symbolically or physically?

Thanks
Alle

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hi Ethercat
i don't know how to start a new thread (I must be dumb) and can't find a suitable thread to reply.

The Question (thread) I want:

Is the church doing anything to Tony Ortega? Trying to silence, harm or sue him?
In his underground bunker, is he hiding symbolically or physically?

Thanks
Alle

There is a Tony Ortega sub forum as he has written so much.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/forumdisplay.php?93-Tony-Ortega-The-Village-Voice

Look at the top left corner of that sub forum and you can start a new thread there. :)