What's new

ESMB's spys and dirty tricksters?

Veda

Sponsor
SpyVsSpy.jpg

Over the years, some have asserted that ESMB has been infiltrated.

Yet, when asked, "Who?," no answers are forthcoming.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
Re: OSA spys and dirty tricksters on ESMB?

SpyVsSpy.jpg

Over the years, some has asserted that ESMB has been infiltrated.

Any ideas?

IF they are here they are ineffectual.

They lurk to gather data. That s more rewarding.

Veda

Sponsor
Two examples of ESMB posters making such claims:

From Sneakster (old poster, now inactive on ESMB):

"...I post on ESMB occasionally in some (perhaps foolish) effort to keep OSA minions from keeping the people there continually in restimulation.

"Right now, in present time, there are OSA socks running black Scientology programs on these guys to keep them stirred up against anyone who might be a threat to McSavage..."

And, more recently, from 'PTS':

-snip-

The cult presence here makes it difficult though. After all they are here to destabilize the entire community. I see evidence of it every day as must Emma and her mods. I don't know how to counter that.

Would you provide some examples?

Who, specifically, do you mean?

What these two have in common is a refusal to specifically answer, "Who?"

So, once again I ask, probably futilely, "Who?"

It's not that I doubt such a thing could occur, but please, since you say you know, tell us. :)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
How, exactly, does one infiltrate a public discussion board? View attachment 6977

Particularly one where there is very little moderation & no topic is taboo.

Sure there have been attempts in the past by operatives to disrupt & sometimes they succeed (ESMB goes off on a tangent for 3 days arguing with each other over something trivial) but that only works when we are bored and there hasn't been a Scientology disaster for a few days. But most of the time these disruptions end with a bang when the latest footbullet of the church comes to light and we are all back on topic again.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The biggest problem would-be OSA operatives have when they try to infiltrate and disrupt is this:

There are plenty ex-OSA here among "us" and they know the OSA playbook. And that playbook's never really been revised since before the Fat Fraud got His last jab of Vistaril and the Usurper Runt said "I AM QUEEN !!!"

If you know what to look for, they're easy to spot. And what they are trying to derail is also easy to spot, with practice.

And they provide good chew-toys for those of "us" so inclined to take them apart not-so-gently.

Two examples of ESMB posters making such claims:

From Sneakster (old poster, now inactive on ESMB):

"...I post on ESMB occasionally in some (perhaps foolish) effort to keep OSA minions from keeping the people there continually in restimulation.

"Right now, in present time, there are OSA socks running black Scientology programs on these guys to keep them stirred up against anyone who might be a threat to McSavage..."

And, more recently, from 'PTS':

What these two have in common is a refusal to specifically answer, "Who?"

So, once again I ask, probably futilely, "Who?"

It's not that I doubt such a thing could occur, but please, since you say you know, tell us. :)

I wonder if Sneakster never ran across Hubbard's trap, could he have possibly been normal?

or was he already this fucked up before he even go involved in Scientology, and Scientology just gave him a means to live out his childhood fantasy of being a spy?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
The biggest problem would-be OSA operatives have when they try to infiltrate and disrupt is this:

There are plenty ex-OSA here among "us" and they know the OSA playbook. And that playbook's never really been revised since before the Fat Fraud got His last jab of Vistaril and the Usurper Runt said "I AM QUEEN !!!"

If you know what to look for, they're easy to spot. And what they are trying to derail is also easy to spot, with practice.

And they provide good chew-toys for those of "us" so inclined to take them apart not-so-gently.

Lol. Right, and just for the lulz of it;

One of those GO/OSA Playbook Routines is to have the Infiltrator quietly suggest to members of a group being infiltrated that "this Group may be infiltrated by scientology spies". The idea being that anyone so worried about "it" couldn't possible be "it".

It's downright Machiavellian! :biggrin:

Of course, I am NOT suggesting and don't for a moment believe that Veda is "it", just that the subject gave me a good laugh!

Do we have people spying on what is written here? Of course. I know this for a fact and know people who, whilst being handled by OSA, have been shown screen-shots from ESMB and other Message Boards. I'd suggest that not everyone who spies here does so in the interests of scientology, though.

Do we have people who sometimes derail and distract us away from important topics? Of course. This is obvious to anyone who reads here.

Are such people always OSA Spies or Scio-bots doing "the greatest good for the greatest number of scientologies"? I doubt it.

Who can you trust? People you trust. :)

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Ah, might as well make this thread worthwhile....

People I know who were dedicated Sea Org GO/OSA staff that are currently still active in Scn:

Gary Klinger. B1, slimy, icky, horrible, sneaky, lying little man, still active in OSA. But he had pretty hands (yah, when someone holds the cans, you notice) He did a stint on the RPF same time as me. Stickiest needle you ever saw.

Rudi (Rudy) Loehwing. Apparently he co-owns a castle now so he's a "Lord". Had like 8 kids in the SO. Lives near or in Sussex, very active with WISE. Not a bad guy, just cult brainwashed. He was GO and OSA PR for years.

What others do we all know of?

JustSheila

Crusader
lol! No way! I'm sure we don't have any, or if we do, they aren't doing squat to upset or change anything here.

I just thought I'd list (on ESMB) some spies and tricksters that are around... :biggrin: ... reinterpret the OP as "ESMB's (list of) Spies and Dirty Tricksters!

Karen de la Carriere can tell you all about how creepy Gary Klinger was/is, but he'd be the kind to do something sneaky to Marty or something. Rudy, well, he's the PR man. Neither of those two would be bothering with ESMB, anyway.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
LOL. "ESMB's (list of) Spies and Dirty Tricksters!" would certainly seem a helluvalot more productive than discussing who amongst us may be a spy or trickster. :)

freethinker

Sponsor
I think truthfully it would be more fruitfull for them to hang out on Tony's blog.:yes:

I don't know if anyone else caught this from Leslie Hymans response to DM's crybaby Mandamus but there was a little gem in there that I thin k a lot of people missed. If you are practicing Independent Scientology, you can be no more guilty of trademark violations than Marty is.

From Ms Hymans reply to the Mandamus -

This limited information about Mr. Rathbun is offered solely to provide context for the facts that follow. Contrary to Relators’ description, this case is not about Mr. Rathbun or any legitimate dispute that the Church of Scientology may have with him. By declining to engage with Relators on irrelevant facts, however, Mrs. Rathbun does not intend to concede the facts as Relators describe them are accurate. By way – only of example, it is not true that
Mr. Rathbun was demoted in 2003, he did not launch a “media campaign” against Scientology, and he does not use Scientology’s “trademark protected” materials or technology.

The importance of this is that we know that marty uses an e-meter and uses auditing but they are apparently not protected.
SpyVsSpy.jpg

Over the years, some has asserted that ESMB has been infiltrated.

Any ideas?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Well..... you asked Veda...

I and some others have posted suspicions about Ed CarmeloOrchards, now posting as CO2, being he's best buds with Bob Adams and has a tendency to bad mouth people back channel and get into other people's business.

I certainly can't understand why he's using the CO2 nic these days.. or maybe I but just don't know how he's managed to get away with it. I would have never known had Terril not referred to him as CO2 in a PM to me.

I steer clear of him and the webs he attempts to weave.

JustSheila

Crusader
When me and my older siblings were teens in the 70s, my mother found a bag of weed in the bathroom.

Rather than directly ask which of us left it there, she put it in the middle of the kitchen table.

For a week, we pretended we didn't see it and watched her blood pressure go higher and higher, as we ate our breakfast cereal and dinners and chatted around it.

Finally, one of my younger brothers (the comedian) said, "If nobody else is going to claim the pot, can I have it?"

At which point ALL of us, even the little ones, claimed it was ours. :biggrin:

So....

You got me. I am the spy on ESMB. :evillaugh: