What's new

Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends.

Sky

Patron with Honors
Hey Emma!

I've only been lurking every once in a while but I wanted to just say:

Thank you, thank you!!

Having this board really helped me deal with getting out of Scientology and moving on with my life. I'm sure it would have taken me a lot longer to recover if I hadn't had it.

:bighug:

riptide

Patron with Honors
Emma

I said it before, but thanks Emma and everyone. This board got me through it.. period. New ones have started that will pick up where this one leaves off....but this has played a significant role for thousands of people and I think will continue to be "the one" that others are measured by to some extent.

Better for this to die then Anon take it over. That would be "night of the living dead".

Keep it pure to it's original design intent or let it die a natural death. No other option seems right to me.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I said it before, but thanks Emma and everyone. This board got me through it.. period. New ones have started that will pick up where this one leaves off....but this has played a significant role for thousands of people and I think will continue to be "the one" that others are measured by to some extent.

Better for this to die then Anon take it over. That would be "night of the living dead".

Keep it pure to it's original design intent or let it die a natural death. No other option seems right to me.

Hey hey, before you begin the burial ceremony, have you read this thread? http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20464 :D

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's been a while since this thread appeared and Natasha never did take over the front office. I'm not sure what happened but one thing did occur to me: to ask Emma how things are going these days. :confused2:

So Emma, how's are things going in the background there? :confused2: