What's new

Exteriorization symptoms

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I was just reading the Saddest Thing About Scio thread and in post #8 Freebeing posted this link:

http://www.neurosymptoms.org/#/dissociative-symptoms/4533053148

I read the dissociative-symptoms and many of those sound like what others have described as being exterior.

I personally never had an exteriorization event in my scio career. Not in doing TRO or auditing or ever.

Here is a copy/paste from that link of some of those symptoms:

‘I felt strange / weird’, ‘I felt as if I was floating away’, ‘I felt disembodied / disconnected / detached / far away from myself’, ‘apart from everything’, ‘in a place of my own/ alone’, ‘like I was there but not there’, ’I could see and hear everything but couldn’t respond’

‘My surroundings seemed unreal / far away’, ‘I felt spaced out’, ‘It was like looking at the world through a veil or glass’, ‘I felt cut off or distant from the immediate surroundings’, ‘objects appeared diminished in size / flat / dream-like / cartoon like / artificial / unsolid

What do any of you readers think of this?

guanoloco

As-Wased
OT: Problems in Afghanistan, man! Big issues in Afghanistan.

Seriously this is interesting and I thank you for posting this. I will definitely read this when I've got some time to devote to it.

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's a joke based on this event here. When someone starts asking questions that Scienos don't like the tactic is to "not-is" it. Similar with this question...if there were some phenomena that explained exteriorization as something other than being exterior many people will be unable to accept it or consider it.

It was a joke, man!

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
It's a joke based on this event here. When someone starts asking questions that Scienos don't like the tactic is to "not-is" it. Similar with this question...if there were some phenomena that explained exteriorization many people will be unable to accept it or consider it.

It was a joke, man!

Oh! I thought there was some breaking news on Afghanistan. LOL

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I was just reading the Saddest Thing About Scio thread and in post #8 Freebeing posted this link:

http://www.neurosymptoms.org/#/dissociative-symptoms/4533053148

I read the dissociative-symptoms and many of those sound like what others have described as being exterior.

I personally never had an exteriorization event in my scio career. Not in doing TRO or auditing or ever.

Here is a copy/paste from that link of some of those symptoms:

‘I felt strange / weird’, ‘I felt as if I was floating away’, ‘I felt disembodied / disconnected / detached / far away from myself’, ‘apart from everything’, ‘in a place of my own/ alone’, ‘like I was there but not there’, ’I could see and hear everything but couldn’t respond’

‘My surroundings seemed unreal / far away’, ‘I felt spaced out’, ‘It was like looking at the world through a veil or glass’, ‘I felt cut off or distant from the immediate surroundings’, ‘objects appeared diminished in size / flat / dream-like / cartoon like / artificial / unsolid

What do any of you readers think of this?

I used to have a lot of weirdness like those in the italics above. It was freaky during my many Interiorization Rundowns. At one point I was stuck 2-3 feet away from my 'person' and watching 'myself' like I was some marionette puppet. I was very dissociated and uncomfortable for a couple of months. I didn't know what to make of the horrible dilemma nor what a solution would be. Thank God, the malady only lasted around two months. Today, I am inclined to believe we alternately associate and identify with certain of our 'complexities' which make up the whole composite we live 'as'. I feel a little helpless even now, looking back on how deranged it all was.

Having run out of funds and basically having been considered a 'problem' by the orgs I had to do some 'objective' inspection. I came to the conclusion it was best to disassociate from the (my) disassociated viewpoint also and notice it was NOT ME but some overwhelming drug sensation bubbling up from god knows where or when. My malaise seemed like something not of our Earth, crunched in with other complexities I was connected to. This 'idea' once considered help to relieve the terror I was sitting in. I have never done a lot of drugs this lifetime as I was only 17 when I met and married a local staff member. Today, I feel drugs on the (dare I say it ) back track must've affected disembodied beings in ways not yet undestood ....as far as creating perpetual 'stuck' viewpoints or emotions. What is scarier yet is that I suspect today's designer shit is causing similar disassociated and sociopathic states as manipulated earlier

This is just my opinion after trying to 'run out' those emotions, and compulsions connected to frozen exterior points of view and their overwhelm by drugs or fear.

Last edited:
OT: Problems in Afghanistan, man! Big issues in Afghanistan.

there's a little bit of noise there, nothing much...

mostly things are going well since the place regained it's natural and longstanding role as the world's finest poppy farm

Seriously this is interesting and I thank you for posting this. I will definitely read this when I've got some time to devote to it.

whoops, typed mine in wrong spot

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Sounds weird. I've never had that problem. If I'm not in close proximity to "Dave B." I'm wherever I am at the moment. No doubt. My meat puppet may be around somewhere near, I'm usually not too concerned with him though.

The only problem is sometimes I don't really "spot myself". I might just be looking at something. Then later when I'm back with the body I wonder how I had such an odd viewpoint of whatever I was looking at. Ya know? Like I woulda had to be over there and thirty feet off the ground. Then I go, "Oh I was..." :) Whatever.

If you need some subjective proof. Have somebody run that R2-32? "How does it seem to you now." I've never had any auditor training but I've run that on two people before, (at different times), and backed both of them out of their head inside of 20 minutes.

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Aren't all these strange things being discussed here called "wins" in some other life?

Funny how they are now 'symptoms'.

Now that's really friggin funny if ya think about it!!!

FoTi

Crusader
I have always enjoyed the experience of being exterior or away from my body. Sometimes it surprised me when it happened, but I always liked it and it seemed a very natural state to me. It sort of fascinated me when it would happen. I'm quite comfortable with it. :)

From time to time, the C/S would program me for an Int Rundown......that always cost me money and pissed me off. I didn't like it and didn't want it. :grouch: I had no problem with being exterior. I loved it. One time when I protested the Int Rundown, and refused to continue with it, I was sent to Qual and the ass hole cramming officer told me that I was anti-Scientology. That made me even madder. :angry::angry:

I loved Scientology and Dianetic auditing....I got tons of wins from it, but I didn't like auditing being crammed down my throat when I didn't need or want it. :no::grouch:

Gib

Crusader
I have always enjoyed the experience of being exterior or away from my body. Sometimes it surprised me when it happened, but I always liked it and it seemed a very natural state to me. It sort of fascinated me when it would happen. I'm quite comfortable with it. :)

From time to time, the C/S would program me for an Int Rundown......that always cost me money and pissed me off. I didn't like it and didn't want it. :grouch: I had no problem with being exterior. I loved it. One time when I protested the Int Rundown, and refused to continue with it, I was sent to Qual and the ass hole cramming officer told me that I was anti-Scientology. That made me even madder. :angry::angry:

I loved Scientology and Dianetic auditing....I got tons of wins from it, but I didn't like auditing being crammed down my throat when I didn't need or want it. :no::grouch:

errrrr,

sounds like a [STRIKE]bridge[/STRIKE] money to total freedom.

:roflmao::roflmao:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I actually find this a fascinating subject. In my first touch assist, I wound up with the thing ended off, because I believe I found myself up in a corner of the room and could see what was happening. I'd had this experience before, though. I remember in high school, feeling I was floating out of my body and traveling to this guy's house whom I had a huge crush on... I got that he was crying, and I remember seeing his pillow. The next day, I went on a church retreat that he was also on, and he was carrying the same pillow with the extremely distinctive pillowcase that I had seen the night before.

I'd also had crazy days where I felt I was floating out of my body, and just terrified that someone would take over my body if I left it alone. At one point, I read one of my mom's books, before any experiences that I can recall, that took up OOBE (out of body experiences) in the final chapter, and I just turned white and felt sick and just couldn't deal with it, and felt I needed to shut down really haunting memories (I'll never get over the fact that I'm so brutally honest when posting here... if I get to the day where my son and ex gets out of the SO and I just post my identity, it's going to be really fucking weird for me:p).

I don't think I really got that much out of the ext thing in that TA... I got a LOT out of the connection I had with the guy giving it to me. The rest of the "ext" phenomena I experienced in the cult I can now definitely categorize in the realm of dissociation. It was really weird doing my end of endless whatever that addressed out-int. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was seriously trying to somehow use Scientology covertly to address stuff that I felt Scientology had fucked me up in... it was weird, and I just have no idea how to explain it. I just somehow was catching on that it was just crazy, and my auditor was just going off the rails herself (Senior C/S about to be sent back to Flag and getting shit, and kind of ordered to handle all us auditors who couldn't get standard cramming because we were "out-int). She actually had her foot up on the desk while she audited me, and I pointed her to references...

I felt amazing after the auditing, because it 'handled' what I thought was wrong, but... it was just all bs when I look back. I knew that I was out-int because I experienced exteriorization, but... not the real ext that might or might not exist that I talked about... the 'ext' that got 'handled' with the auditing was freaking dissociation. And, I swear to hell, the handle was me dissociating even more. Yep. That was my EP--I dissociated so far that I came to the conclusion that my auditing had taken away all the charge of my earlier dissociation. You really can't make this stuff up. Utterly Dickensian in nature...

Sounds weird. I've never had that problem. If I'm not in close proximity to "Dave B." I'm wherever I am at the moment. No doubt. My meat puppet may be around somewhere near, I'm usually not too concerned with him though.

The only problem is sometimes I don't really "spot myself". I might just be looking at something. Then later when I'm back with the body I wonder how I had such an odd viewpoint of whatever I was looking at. Ya know? Like I woulda had to be over there and thirty feet off the ground. Then I go, "Oh I was..." :) Whatever.

If you need some subjective proof. Have somebody run that R2-32? "How does it seem to you now." I've never had any auditor training but I've run that on two people before, (at different times), and backed both of them out of their head inside of 20 minutes.

R2-32 is intended to induce a hypnotic trance as is the case with most of Hubbard's con game, sure you can hypnotise someone into believing they have left their body, you can even hypnotise yourself into believing you left your body, but what is the point? other than fooling them or yourself into believe you have unlock some mystery of the universe.

for those not familiar with R2-32 it's on page 35 of this pdf.

http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientology Materials/Books chrono/1954 CREATION OF HUMAN ABILITY.pdf

If anyone was actually able to leave their body rather than simply become hypnotised into believing they left their body, they could easily cash in on Paul Randi's million dollar challenge. All you'd have to do is ask him to write a series of numbers on a piece of paper and tape it to your back, then have you read the series of numbers back to him.

One Million Dollar
Paranormal Challenge

And surely everyone here knows those big being OT Scientologists could all use a million dollars to support their Scientology habit. Yet not a single one of them would be able to cash in on it.

It's a hypnotic role playing game ... a delusional hypnotic role playing game. The further you get into it the more delusional you become.

Free Being Me

Crusader
Depersonalization disorder (A.K.A. Elcon auditing)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization_disorder
"Depersonalization disorder (DPD) is a mental disorder in which the sufferer is affected by persistent or recurrent feelings of depersonalization and/or derealization. In the DSM-IV-TR this disorder is classified as a dissociative disorder; in the ICD-10 it is called depersonalization-derealization syndrome and classified as an independent neurotic disorder.[1] Common descriptions of symptoms are: feeling disconnected from one's physicality; feeling as though one is not completely occupying the body; not feeling in control of one's speech or physical movements; feeling detached from one's own thoughts or emotions; a sense of automation, going through the motions of life but not experiencing it or participating in it; loss of conviction with one's identity; feeling a disconnection from one's body; inability to accept one's reflection as one's own; difficulty relating oneself to reality and the environment; feeling as though one is in a dream; and out-of-body experiences.[2] Depersonalization is described as suffering from episodes of surreal experiences. Some of these experiences have been also reminiscent of panic attacks and paroxysmal anxiety. While many people experience brief moments of depersonalization, in others it may last much longer and can become a persistent problem.[3] Diagnostic criteria for Depersonalization disorder include, among others, persistent or recurrent experiences of feeling detached from one's mental processes or body.[4] A diagnosis is made when the dissociation is persistent and interferes with the social and occupational functions necessary for everyday living. Providing an accurate description through investigation has proved challenging due to the subjective nature of depersonalization, the ambiguity of the language used to describe episodes of depersonalization and because the experiences of depersonalization overlap with those of derealization, which are two separate disorders.[5]

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
R2-32 is intended to induce a hypnotic trance as is the case with most of Hubbard's con game, sure you can hypnotise someone into believing they have left their body, you can even hypnotise yourself into believing you left your body, but what is the point? other than fooling them or yourself into believe you have unlock some mystery of the universe.

for those not familiar with R2-32 it's on page 35 of this pdf.

http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientology Materials/Books chrono/1954 CREATION OF HUMAN ABILITY.pdf

If anyone was actually able to leave their body rather than simply become hypnotised into believing they left their body, they could easily cash in on Paul Randi's million dollar challenge. All you'd have to do is ask him to write a series of numbers on a piece of paper and tape it to your back, then have you read the series of numbers back to him.

One Million Dollar
Paranormal Challenge

And surely everyone here knows those big being OT Scientologists could all use a million dollars to support their Scientology habit. Yet not a single one of them would be able to cash in on it.

It's a hypnotic role playing game ... a delusional hypnotic role playing game. The further you get into it the more delusional you become.

I don't know quite how to explain this. It's just not important. It would be almost humorous to think about it. I wish I could explain myself better, but it's just not that important. Why would you care about a favorite shirt you're wearing? You can always get another shirt.

You KNOW they would never give you the money. The first thing they'd want is for you to repeat it. And repeat it, and repeat it.... ad nauseum. They'd sit there like monkeys looking at the monolith. Then put a wire up your ass to measure the electrical current your hyperthalamucortexticle is producing. As if that has anything to do with anything.