What's new

"Facefagged"

Div6

Crusader
Wow. By virtue of just being a journalist you would not be allowed "in". But a facefagged member of Anonymous?

Guard your pets.

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
My name is Unperfekt, I'm a member of the local Portland Anonymous cell. I'm a television photojournalist. I never gave scientology a second thought, just thought it was funny because I grew up as a Christian. My only experience to scientology prior to Anonymous was being offered a stress test in Munich while taking a trip through Germany and Europe in Summer 2007.

I got into the fight because of stories written by people like you -- survivors, exes, etc. ESMB was one of the sites I really got into reading. If I had to pick "the story" that got me really interested, it was BlownForGood's "Musical Chairs at Int Base" that made me really want to LEARN about scientology.

I went without a mask to the first raid, to see if the "Fair Game" policy was true. I was skeptical, because I'm a realist and have an inherent trust in people. Lots of pictures were taken. The next raid, a door guard came right outside, shook my hand, took my picture, and said my full name. I'm hooked now. He pulled me in.

(His name is Simon Siegel, son of Mark Siegel of Delphian School)

I now fight scientology in some way every day, whether it's placing YouFoundTheCards, conducting Library Raids, Solo Raids, protesting at the Delphian School, updating our awesome wiki, or posting many videos on youtube. The stuff I am most proud of is in my signature.

My picture and contact information are behind the desk at Portland's Org with an explicit order not to let me inside. I've never been inside. Nobody has invited me. This makes me so, so sad :(

Welcome!

Welcome to the other side of the looking glass, scientology is a vast, vast subject and it is truly an occult subject as much is HIDDEN, either through the secrecy of its doctrine of the secrecy of its true admin policy and leadership. Remember; it's worse than you think!

As a journalist you are a threat to be neutralized, you should assume there is a program to do exactly that.

Firstly pull your credit report and check for inquiries you are unfamiliar with, that could be the CoS checking you out.

Password lock all your utilities and phone accounts. Put a lock on your credit so only through a written security check can new credit be issued.

Put an obvious security camera outside your residence, and a hidden one for the real coverage.

Brief your employers on fair game and how it works. Tell them to expect anonymous phone calls, complaint letters, etc. about you.

Watch out who approaches you in bars. The opposite sex is used against church enemies. Google "Miss Bloody Butt."

The INSTANT anything remotely smelling of fair game happens file a police report. The cops won't want to, but insist. Don't expect any investigation, what you are after is the REPORT NUMBER. Start a history. A papertrail. This will become crucial if the CoS sends "crank letters" to government agencies in your name. (old tactic) Their goal will be to discredit you.

Inform your neighbors of fair game. Tell them to be aware of suspicious vehicles and people. PIs will pose as salesmen, real estate agents, contractors, etc. When approached they will have a cover story. Ask for a card! If they flounder, get their photo and plate. If you can't get a plate, get a VIN. Just as good.

Keep an eye out for unusual mailings or subscriptions. The CoS will sign you up for all sorts of ridiculous items.

Secure your wireless network at home.

Put strong passwords on your cell and laptop.

Get a shredder and use it!

Be wary of new friends.

Keep a journal. Note any and all unusual occurrences. This can be invaluable in establishing timelines later.

Attend neighborhood watch meetings, introduce yourself to local LEOs. Volunteer at the police station.

Do not do anything illegal! Obvious, but needs to be said. Keep your hands clean, the church will exploit any habits that fall outside the law.

And most of all (this will sound crazy) make it a game! Have fun with it, play cat and mouse. Have a spirit of adventure about the whole thing. Try to catch them dirty. Follow the PIs, catch them meeting with their Scn handlers and document it. Set up honey pots. Be wily. Make them wonder what you are up to.

Good luck!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
My name is Unperfekt, I'm a member of the local Portland Anonymous cell. I'm a television photojournalist. I never gave scientology a second thought, just thought it was funny because I grew up as a Christian. My only experience to scientology prior to Anonymous was being offered a stress test in Munich while taking a trip through Germany and Europe in Summer 2007.

I got into the fight because of stories written by people like you -- survivors, exes, etc. ESMB was one of the sites I really got into reading. If I had to pick "the story" that got me really interested, it was BlownForGood's "Musical Chairs at Int Base" that made me really want to LEARN about scientology.

I went without a mask to the first raid, to see if the "Fair Game" policy was true. I was skeptical, because I'm a realist and have an inherent trust in people. Lots of pictures were taken. The next raid, a door guard came right outside, shook my hand, took my picture, and said my full name. I'm hooked now. He pulled me in.

(His name is Simon Siegel, son of Mark Siegel of Delphian School)

I now fight scientology in some way every day, whether it's placing YouFoundTheCards, conducting Library Raids, Solo Raids, protesting at the Delphian School, updating our awesome wiki, or posting many videos on youtube. The stuff I am most proud of is in my signature.

My picture and contact information are behind the desk at Portland's Org with an explicit order not to let me inside. I've never been inside. Nobody has invited me. This makes me so, so sad :(

Unperfekt,

Glad to have you on board and well done for getting so involved. :thumbsup:

What you said about the guard saying your name and trying to intimidate you is so typical of how they behave. They don’t have a clue do they? Sometimes I think they just want to create more enemies to show how ‘tough’ they are.

Having your details behind the desk at Portland? How cool is that! You must be frightening them. :ohmy:

Keep up the good work.

Axiom142

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome!

Welcome to the other side of the looking glass, scientology is a vast, vast subject and it is truly an occult subject as much is HIDDEN, either through the secrecy of its doctrine of the secrecy of its true admin policy and leadership. Remember; it's worse than you think!

As a journalist you are a threat to be neutralized, you should assume there is a program to do exactly that.

Firstly pull your credit report and check for inquiries you are unfamiliar with, that could be the CoS checking you out.

Password lock all your utilities and phone accounts. Put a lock on your credit so only through a written security check can new credit be issued.

Put an obvious security camera outside your residence, and a hidden one for the real coverage.

Brief your employers on fair game and how it works. Tell them to expect anonymous phone calls, complaint letters, etc. about you.

Watch out who approaches you in bars. The opposite sex is used against church enemies. Google "Miss Bloody Butt."

The INSTANT anything remotely smelling of fair game happens file a police report. The cops won't want to, but insist. Don't expect any investigation, what you are after is the REPORT NUMBER. Start a history. A papertrail. This will become crucial if the CoS sends "crank letters" to government agencies in your name. (old tactic) Their goal will be to discredit you.

Inform your neighbors of fair game. Tell them to be aware of suspicious vehicles and people. PIs will pose as salesmen, real estate agents, contractors, etc. When approached they will have a cover story. Ask for a card! If they flounder, get their photo and plate. If you can't get a plate, get a VIN. Just as good.

Keep an eye out for unusual mailings or subscriptions. The CoS will sign you up for all sorts of ridiculous items.

Secure your wireless network at home.

Put strong passwords on your cell and laptop.

Get a shredder and use it!

Be wary of new friends.

Keep a journal. Note any and all unusual occurrences. This can be invaluable in establishing timelines later.

Attend neighborhood watch meetings, introduce yourself to local LEOs. Volunteer at the police station.

Do not do anything illegal! Obvious, but needs to be said. Keep your hands clean, the church will exploit any habits that fall outside the law.

And most of all (this will sound crazy) make it a game! Have fun with it, play cat and mouse. Have a spirit of adventure about the whole thing. Try to catch them dirty. Follow the PIs, catch them meeting with their Scn handlers and document it. Set up honey pots. Be wily. Make them wonder what you are up to.

Good luck!

Excellent advice :yes:

and welcome Unperfekt !!

I love your story. :lol: It gives lie to all Anons being teen hackers living in Mommy's basement & doing it for the lulz (and caek).

(but the caek really is good too!)

Tim Skog

You have a lot of admiration from me for taking on the fight. May the road rise up to meet you . . .

Megalomaniac

Delphi is OK

Hi Unperfekt,

I felt I had to put in a plug for the Delphian School. I know I'm biased and others will say differently, but the major problems with Scientology are mostly not a problem with Delphi. Delphi staff have reasonable accomodations and a decent amount of time off. The pay may not be outstanding, but most staff have cars and get around. There is no penalty for (students) quitting Delphi. When I was a student, I often gave visitors tours of the school. I was not told to be careful or anything answering questions. Personal integrity and evaluating what you studied was heavily pushed. This emphasis on integrity from Delphi is a big reason why I eventually came to speak out against Scientology. I'm painting a rosy picture, but it's pretty much that way, as far as I can tell.

Whatever happens to Scientology, I think that the Delphian School delivers a fine education and will survive. I'm not saying not to protest. Just remember what you are protesting.

klidov

Hi Unperfekt,

I felt I had to put in a plug for the Delphian School. I know I'm biased and others will say differently, but the major problems with Scientology are mostly not a problem with Delphi. Delphi staff have reasonable accomodations and a decent amount of time off. The pay may not be outstanding, but most staff have cars and get around. There is no penalty for (students) quitting Delphi. When I was a student, I often gave visitors tours of the school. I was not told to be careful or anything answering questions. Personal integrity and evaluating what you studied was heavily pushed. This emphasis on integrity from Delphi is a big reason why I eventually came to speak out against Scientology. I'm painting a rosy picture, but it's pretty much that way, as far as I can tell.

Whatever happens to Scientology, I think that the Delphian School delivers a fine education and will survive. I'm not saying not to protest. Just remember what you are protesting.

And the other side of this coin, is I know a $ci, a very hard-core member, who was a teacher at Delphi (Clearwater), whose son had a physical problem (over which he had no control), and he was humiliated by the teachers & other students to the point where the Mother pulled both her children, and home-schooled them.

She, (the Mother) told me about the punishments her son was forced to endure.

Unperfekt

Patron
Thanks for all of your support guys, just to clear some things up:

I don't wear a tinfoil hat like some of you do. I've never worn a mask, never been followed, never felt in harm, even though I'm very visible in our local cell. Our local org and the anonymous cell actually seem to respect each other (thankfully). I'm not going to change my life because I'm paranoid, like most anonymous members. But that's an entirely different post.

What is the term for making the kids at Delphian dig irrigation for the crops out back? "Exchange"? Why do they make the kids work in addition to the outrageous amounts of money that the parents pay?

Why do they deny scholarships to people who won't join scn? Isn't the school a 'secular' school like it claims?

Why does the school employ the person who lost the second-largest libel suit in all of Canada? Or other ex-Guardians' Office staff?

It may be a fine school in the eyes of some, but 'squirrel hippies' or not, it's money to RTC.

Megalomaniac

What is the term for making the kids at Delphian dig irrigation for the crops out back? "Exchange"?

I remember it being called "work crew", or "student services". I think the fields are rented to local farmers, so digging irrigation might not be accurate. When I was there, every student did 1 hr/day work, 5 days a week. 86-87 I swept & mopped a section of floor in the basement. 87-88 I helped with gardening and painting. 88-89 I was "dorm captain", did room inspections.

Why do they make the kids work in addition to the outrageous amounts of money that the parents pay?
Teach the kids that they need to contribute -- yeah, call it "exchange". I know, it seems unfair given the super-high tuition, but I didn't mind. Maybe I was a "good" boy. Kids who got in trouble did more work. But I don't think it ever got anywhere near an RPF situation. You could always call home.

Why do they deny scholarships to people who won't join scn?
I honestly didn't know that.

Isn't the school a 'secular' school like it claims?
I knew a few kids who weren't Scientologists. I know some of them were taken to their own local churches on Sunday. My take on is that they extracted parts of L Ron Hubbard's writings that were useful and pretty much acceptable to anyone, and called this "secular". You can find exceptions to this, but it's mostly that way.

Why does the school employ the person who lost the second-largest libel suit in all of Canada? Or other ex-Guardians' Office staff?
I don't know. Really I don't know. Who, by the way?

It may be a fine school in the eyes of some, but 'squirrel hippies' or not, it's money to RTC.
True.

I'm not arguing against the other horror stories. I just didn't see them. I felt like the staff were friends. Still do.

Unperfekt

Patron
Just an update.

Gwen Barnard, the Director of Special Affairs of the Portland Org, attempted to follow me home from our protest today, January 17th.

She failed hard.

After a few blocks, I managed to get behind her and tried to see if she wanted to talk, but she just looked really worried that I had found her out.

The follower became the followed.

The amusing video will hopefully be out on Sunday or Monday.

ScottN

Patron
I have a question:

Do you protest the Catholic Church because it has allowed priests to molest young boys? Do you protest those who practice Christian Science because they have allowed children to die from lack of proper medical treatment? Do you protest Islam because it has allowed women to be stoned to death?

What exactly are the high crimes of Scientology against which you protest? Are there sins greater than those committed by other religions?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
We aren't ex-other-religion(ers), Scott. We protest what we know is wrong, what we have experienced or have knowledge of. BTW, WELCOME to ESMB, ScottN!

klidov

I have a question:

Do you protest the Catholic Church because it has allowed priests to molest young boys? Do you protest those who practice Christian Science because they have allowed children to die from lack of proper medical treatment? Do you protest Islam because it has allowed women to be stoned to death?

What exactly are the high crimes of Scientology against which you protest? Are there sins greater than those committed by other religions?

Why compare the crimes of one group to another? Why attempt to redirect, Scott?

Wrong is wrong, and in this case we are talking about the crimes & wrongs of the Cult of $cientology.