ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

FCDC circa 1970

Discussion in 'North America' started by nozeno, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Just for ya'll

​I got me ol' avatar back!

2. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

For Gawhde's sake or GheeBus' sake or moHAM Mad's sake or Batman's sake, somebody say something.

("Sake". Isn't that a Japanese rice booze?)

3. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

Foot Plates. ( instead of cans ) circa 1972 at FCDC. I don't recall if I had to wiggle my toes for a " squeeze ". LoL

5. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

Mystic I note your post count is approaching the total post count for FCDC. Did you write every post?

6. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Gosh, I have no idea what my post count is. What is my post count? My posts count? Usually I'm just silly.

7. AnonMo

AnonMo Patron

I heard that Jeff Baker (of Golden Era), son of Ron and Sally Baker had been in the hospital for something very serious - maybe a couple of years ago. Anyone know anything?

8. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

Re: Just for ya'll

I am glad you're back.

9. YES!!!

your posts count. you've posted substantial historic material and we'd all love to hear more. you've come up with so much on the early days of saint hill but you were also at fcdc in the late fifties and historic material from that time would be especially welcome; you knew people like phil spickler and even nibs. i don't know as you've ever mentioned nibs. can you tell us anything of the original heir apparent?

10. Sorry to hear that.

I always like Ron and Sally.

The Anabaptist Jacques

11. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Nibs was a guy born into the wrong family with the wrong name.

12. We are all Mystics' sockpuppet

The Anabaptist Jacques

13. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

When I was a little bitty mystic my momma levitate me in the cradle.

14. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Hey, outside of everything else, how is everyone doing? Like, yeah, at our age our bodies are half falling apart but we've been thru a LOT. Like mental attitudes, soul feelings? How'r you doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.