What's new

Fitness Boards and Out Quals for SO members

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
These are great ideas! I hope one day people contact you to thank you for your idea in helping them to get out of the SO.

guanoloco

As-Wased
This is no shit - I had read here on ESMB somewhere where this kid got himself out of the SO by admitting that he downloaded music and didn't pay for it - pirated Napster files or something. Oh, and this occurred BEFORE he entered the SO.

Talk about stupid to the max.

On one hand you've got suicide and on the other something as trivial and psuedo-ethical as downloading songs. It is just for this reason that I believe it.

I don't have the link but it was a post on ESMB somewhere.

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Would this work? Call an ambulance get rushed to hospital by taking just over the recommended dose, so taking 3 paracetamol will take you to A and E.
Job done. The longer you stay there the better, or just don't go back. Ask a psychiatrist, priest, social worker or policeman or even friend to help you by phoning the MAA to have your pay and possessions forwarded to the local psychiatric ward, immediately.

Never go back under any circumstances.

smartone

My Own Boss
I love this thread. So many great ways to get out of the SO! I'm sure this is going to be a great help to many. :yes:

JackStraw

Suicide attempt will not prevent you from being Staff. That attempt will not prevent one from becoming as high an Auditor as one can be, short of being SO. Will prevent one from NOTHING if the stats are up, and the person is willing to play the KSW game.

Challenge

It will if you do it the right way:

I know someone who joined mission staff, then got recruited into the Salvation Navy, then told them he had thoughts of suicide so they tossed him out. Now, because he was in the SN he can no longer be on staff anywhere except back in the SN, where they won't have him.

Some thought it was sad that he couldn't go back on staff at the mission.

I thought he was damned clever!:thumbsup:

Jack

This is no shit - I had read here on ESMB somewhere where this kid got himself out of the SO by admitting that he downloaded music and didn't pay for it - pirated Napster files or something. Oh, and this occurred BEFORE he entered the SO.

Talk about stupid to the max.

On one hand you've got suicide and on the other something as trivial and psuedo-ethical as downloading songs. It is just for this reason that I believe it.

I don't have the link but it was a post on ESMB somewhere.

Actually not so stupid. And not just 'courtesy among thieves'. The industry has a history of big lawsuits against individuals & groups who are identified as violating their 'digital rights'. :eyeroll:

It's also high risk behavior of continuing. If the church's servers were identified by the entertainment industry as being a locus for pirated songs that would make the church a nice fat RICH target for legal action with both damages & punitive damages tacked on. :whistling:

They may feel the kid is not worth the potential risk to their bottom line. :)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...1LWjDA&usg=AFQjCNHLIfvPQM-KDwr-gBfwjRo_aQFjoQ

Mark A. Baker

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I so regretted not getting a fitness board. All SO members are supposed to get them regularly are they not?

I had taken LSD and it was just assumed that it was aspirin despite me making statements about the hallucinations. I have no idea why they wanted to hang on to me, I was also gay and pretty unproductive. I suppose my plus side was that I was totally confused about everything and would do anything someone told me to do without any flashback. ''Come with us we are going to through you in the lake''...''OK''.

If the SO lost all it's robots and non-productive and doubt ridden staff just how big would it be? It must be plainly obvious to most SO members that scientology died the day they announced the founder's departure from the planet to do more research. Whether DM or anyone else was at the helm would make no difference, it was dead from that moment on. Adding to that how he died, how he looked and the battle for power that followed is enough to make anyone want to throw up. Having it taken over by a cold blooded dwarf lizard with all the charisma of a dog turd doesn't make it any better.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Actually not so stupid. And not just 'courtesy among thieves'. The industry has a history of big lawsuits against individuals & groups who are identified as violating their 'digital rights'. :eyeroll:

It's also high risk behavior of continuing. If the church's servers were identified by the entertainment industry as being a locus for pirated songs that would make the church a nice fat RICH target for legal action with both damages & punitive damages tacked on. :whistling:

They may feel the kid is not worth the potential risk to their bottom line. :)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...1LWjDA&usg=AFQjCNHLIfvPQM-KDwr-gBfwjRo_aQFjoQ

Mark A. Baker

You're right, Mark, I know people who've been hit and I know what it takes to be a locus server - it is such an outrageous amount of traffic that Scientology would never allow it just from their own security measures.

People that I know of that have been targeted have had their traffic monitored for months and because of that the lawsuits exceed several million to "put a head on the pike". Not only the monitoring for that duration but the sheer amount of traffic which is everyone in the world hitting that "server" for downloading and the amount of music they had was monstrous. It isn't just downloading - it's uploading meaning you've got something like a T1 line and are a repository of sorts.

Completely different from a kid downloading songs even if the kid did it all day for a full year.

These people are being sued for like a buck a song so you get an idea of the amount of traffic that is transpiring when these lawsuits go for several million - including punitive damages.

At any rate this is a group (SO) that puts a person in lowers for jaywalking and doesn't think twice about running up a public's credit card without the public being aware of it. If you think there was some logic behind the "pirating" Napster files - flunk! :coolwink:

renegade

:happydance: Yay! So far, I can write a kr on the person wanting to join the SO on napster downloads, and posible suicidal thoughts. Thank you!