View Users: View Users
  1. For ex members who have spent time at flag for courses, what's it like? I'm curious about your experience. How completely opposite is it to the glamorous appearance on Scientology TV and other propaganda sources?

2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Here's a past thread for you. (and there's many more on ESMB from the past as well):

Is Flag really the most standard and happiest place on the planet?
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/...ndard-and-happiest-place-on-the-planet.40298/

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

deleted (duplicate)

4. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Rule of thumb - the higher up the echelon you go anywhere in Scientology the more insane and stressful it gets because by virtue of you being there you signal that you are willing to tolerate it.

I suggest reading Maria Pia Gardini's story. It is also on video which I highly recommend.

https://www.exscn.net/content/view/79/103/index.html

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

I think there should be a limit for new members creating threads. Like max 2 new threads for the 1st month.

6. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

I've just had a phone call from my OSA friends. They request that, if you DO limit the new threads of new members, you make it so that they can only make two new threads between joining, and Thursday 10am the same week. They are willing to stretch to Thursday 1pm as a compromise. They were also asking me whether I had any spare graph paper I could give them. Not sure what that's about....

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Well they are kinda short on toilet paper thus the (covert) request.

8. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Patron with Honors

...and who are you bringing with you?

9. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

It depends on the FSMC percentage rate these days.