What's new

For Alanzo - Hello Kitty Gas Mask Girl

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
She's a very pretty girl and she's also intelligent, has social conscience and artistic expression with her body.

I did not let my daughter get face piercings before the age of 18 as I personally think they uglify, however, at the time my daughter thought it was the coolest, most sexy thing in the world. Thank god she grew out of that train of thought!!

I come from a long line of slim, big breasted women and we get both admiration and attack from people. Some of us flaunt it and some of us hide it.

With regard this particular beautiful girl, I think our cause got a more attention in certain media outlets because of her and that is a good thing :)

I think she totally rocks!!!!

Curiosity

Patron with Honors
She's a very pretty girl and she's also intelligent, has social conscience and artistic expression with her body.

I did not let my daughter get face piercings before the age of 18 as I personally think they uglify, however, at the time my daughter thought it was the coolest, most sexy thing in the world. Thank god she grew out of that train of thought!!

I come from a long line of slim, big breasted women and we get both admiration and attack from people. Some of us flaunt it and some of us hide it.

With regard this particular beautiful girl, I think our cause got a more attention in certain media outlets because of her and that is a good thing :)

I think she totally rocks!!!!
You GO, upstat Gas Mask Girl!! :rock:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Look, I know all about Moral Intimidation. Please don't try it on me. I too am someone's daughter and working for the very same cause she is. The thing is: If you don't want to stand out, don't get your face pierced, dye your hair, and wear shirts 2 sizes too small. I didn't at her age. I made a point of not letting my parents buy me new casual clothes unless the old ones were unusable. I knew I was going to be a writer and I wanted to prepare to be employable but poor.

I got made fun of for it, but in the long run, it served me well. There is something to be said for being thoughtful. There is quite another thing to be said for trying to shut others up for noticing something about someone else that that someone else is clearly begging to have people notice. I'm not saying we should touch her at all, even if she asks. That's immoral and illegal.

But as a woman I happen to know that wearing something like that is never a cry to go unnoticed.

All in all, though, I really hope you don't go around shutting everyone down like that. After my abusive SO/rapist, I really don't need anyone else bullying me into their version of appropriate thought and expression. I thought that sort of thing was verboten here, anyway.

Well, it was you who joked that I personally wished for... what?

I'm not bullying you, or trying to morally intimidate you.

I'm trying to extricate myself from a thread that I'm not really sure should have been started.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
The girl certainly hasn't done too well at flying under the radar.

Paul

Now she's "exposed", perhaps you could hire her for a sexier interface to Paul's Robot Auditor? Should pull the punters in.

Who knows, word may get out and she'll squirrel the squirrel by going into competition - Ann Droid's Virtual Auditor: Let's you as-is mass and drool at the same time. :)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Look, I know all about Moral Intimidation. Please don't try it on me. I too am someone's daughter and working for the very same cause she is. The thing is: If you don't want to stand out, don't get your face pierced, dye your hair, and wear shirts 2 sizes too small. I didn't at her age. I made a point of not letting my parents buy me new casual clothes unless the old ones were unusable. I knew I was going to be a writer and I wanted to prepare to be employable but poor.

I got made fun of for it, but in the long run, it served me well. There is something to be said for being thoughtful. There is quite another thing to be said for trying to shut others up for noticing something about someone else that that someone else is clearly begging to have people notice. I'm not saying we should touch her at all, even if she asks. That's immoral and illegal.

But as a woman I happen to know that wearing something like that is never a cry to go unnoticed.

All in all, though, I really hope you don't go around shutting everyone down like that. After my abusive SO/rapist, I really don't need anyone else bullying me into their version of appropriate thought and expression. I thought that sort of thing was verboten here, anyway.

You know, I love Alanzo, but I think he deserved that. :p