ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Freedom day from SO

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mest Lover, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Papabear

Papabear Patron

Welcome Mest Lover! Hope to hear your story someday when you are ready.

2. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:welcome2: to ESMB and Happy Freedom Day to ya, Mest Lover! :yes:

Look, MANY of us exes (even those high up at Int) are sharing their stories in great detail (some have even written books, recently...see. www.blownforgood.com for one of 'em).
    But sharing stories on here has helped a lot and to my knowledge very little to nothing has happened as a result

But GLAD you have found us here! And we just love stories and can't get enough of 'em, so....you tell more when you're ready, you may find some people you used to work with here, even! :thumbsup:

3. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

ML, clearly you do have a story to tell (as do all, really).

As others have said, we're all ears. But, no pressure...

4. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

My story is very odd, not sure how to express it completely. I can tell you what they did to route me into the SO was ok by me. I was promised something that later, after the EPF, changed. I was mainly ok up until that point. I had never been in Dianetics or SCN before that, it was about a month after I wound up at that ORG. I wasn't really interested in any of it, except what they promised me.

Actually, the post they wound up sticking me on was really, eventually, most of the key I used to get out. Had I had any of the other wretched posts there I would have had a more difficult time. What I witnessed at that CLO was nothing but wasted time, energy and resources. they were all so busy writing ethic chits and KR's about others that they never had any time to do their own jobs which sponsored more chittery from others. I spent most of my time working my plan of exodus and off post things that was actually my skill and training that they didn't understand why I would want to do. It saved them unreal amounts of wasted time eventually and nobody even noticed or thanked me. I never once in the time I was there wrote up OWs. I generally never chitted or Kr'd anyone unless forced to do so. I completely stalled any course they put me on by endless word clearing.

After I left, I can just imagine how my system completely eroded and fell apart. I had to do constant maintenance on what I was doing to keep it working for them. Absolutely nobody there would have been able to figure out how to fix it or get it running again. They must have had a major hill 10 on their hands when it went under. I also had complete access to any and all incoming and outgoing telexes from top CMO stuff down. I searched them regularly for anything to do with me, my post or anything they were planning. I would fix anything I could in a way that they didn't know it was me that did it or act totally moronically stupid if I couldn't. Some of this was totally hilarious to me despite the depression of my imprisonment that was so overwhelming.

Thank God I found the end of the path there and to the golden path I found when they shoved me out the door... Just before I left I created a huge major flap that they couldn't figure out, it had the CO screaming at a few of the people. (actually, I really respected and liked the CO) They couldn't do anything to me about it because I was removed from my post at that point, but INT didn't know that and had told me to do what I did. Locally, however, they had taken steps to stop me from doing it, I was way more intelligent than they gave me credit for however and I did it anyway. Since it was for INT I made it go right. It wasn't really a big deal, more or less just something trivial, but in their world I shouldn't have been able to do it. When they got rid of me they actually thought and expected me to return. hahahaha!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  5. anonymous1312

anonymous1312 Patron with Honors

Welcome MEST Lover. Hope to hear more from and about you in the future.

6. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

So little?

That's juuuust enough to whet our appetites. :) Thanks for the story.

7. Mest Lover

I adjusted and fixed a few things to that. unwilling to add more details and story at this point, that's already way too much detail.

8. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

One day off a year, and the SO works their staff to death the rest of the time. VERY glad you are out and amongst the living.

9. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome Mest Lover

The SO and the CoS are withering creatures. Many individuals are speaking out and exposing their anti-social, fear manipulating crimes against the humanity of each of us. The more exposure the better, thank you for saying what you can.

10. Div6

Div6 Crusader

One day off?

SO has has not been celebrated in years, from what I have been told.

11. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

haha! Well, you're here now! And good for everyone on that. :thumbsup:

So, you were at a CLO, posted in HCO, having access to telexes, working on a system that Int told you to change. Am I right? Can you tell us what continent you worked on or the type of machinery/system you worked on? I suspect you were involved with the computers and accounting up lines but it's really just a guess.

Hopefully you'll add more to the story so it's not an absolutely unsolveable mystery :coolwink:

Welcome to ESMB!

Mary McConnell

12. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Jesus Fucking Keerist.

13. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Happy Freedom Day, Mest Lover!! :welcome:

:omg: :drama:

Very clever. :yes:

14. Mest Lover

I am not even sure if I qualify as an SO member really even. The SNR HAS screwed up my routing and I never signed the contract. Didn't feel it was necessary to tell them that though. Thanks to all who welcomed me. Makes me feel better. I have had a lot of odd dreams, over the years since, about getting back in then wondering what the hell did I do that for knowing how difficult it was to get out. They are so vividly rich in detail of all the people I knew back then and the place I was chained to. They also always end with me trying to figure out a new way out. I remember the CLO so well it spooks me at times.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  15. Mest Lover

I am not ready yet to put the detail of which continent or post I had. Most of what I was doing was off post anyway, but I took advantage of what I had access to. I was doing stuff to help them out in addition to helping myself out. I knew it was going to take a long time and I saw so much wasted time that I felt I had to fix what I could while I was waiting for my FB. They threatened me with that at least 1/month but would never follow through with it.

In the end a completely unexpected random act, I have since attributed to God, was what I used to finish my deal there. I woke up the next morning after it happened with a totally clear picture of how to use it and a few FOs to force them to get rid of me. I actually was helping them save time while I was there, just also working on getting out at the same time. If anyone is reading this that was there, they would surely know who I am, though their perspective of me would likely be skewed as a result of the image I was portraying.

If anything happens from the small snippets I am leaving then I will write an extremely detailed story with all I am and was etc. I may get to that some day anyway. I have always wanted to do that but it hasn't been that important to me really. In some ways, it was a part of who I am now, and why I am now stronger then I was while I was there. I have a lot to tell but just feel uncomfy about it really.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  16. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Take your time...tell it as it shakes loose. We liek stories, but this is for your benefit ultimately, not ours.

17. Mest Lover

Another chain or two filed away:

I was in HCO.

Yes, I have confided in a few members of this message board, who I was and what post I held.

Feeling freeer daily!

Salamat ESMB!

18. XSO

XSO Patron

I totally share your feelings

Being XSO myself, I have come to know TOTAL FREEDOM by leaving the SO and SCN.

19. Mest Lover

:goodposting::welcome:

The moment I walked out those doors and waved goodbye I smelled the fresh air around me, enjoyed the ride home, and began life anew! Glad you did the same. Welcome.

20. Blues Mama

Blues Mama Patron

So happy to hear you're free!

It does my heart good to hear about your REAL freedom, not "FREEDOM!!11!!1"®™©! :happydance: It gives me hope for those I love and I'm thankful that you're here to inspire others.